12

Jennie POV

"Jennie, I've been staring at your papers for half an hour and there's nothing wrong with these." Lisa stood in front of me handing me my sheets.

"Check it again. I don't care." I didn't look at her annoying face.

"I told you there's not---"

"You want to join them??" I glared at her.

"I'm hungry and---"

"What!"

Lisa smiled slowly, "Wants to meet Bam's frie---"

I stood up fast and stepped outside.

"Fuck!"

I heard Lisa groaned loud. The hell I care.

*****

I run away from Lisa and gone to the bench near the stairs. I sit there holding my lower abdomen. It's the time of the month and that Lalisa Manoban is pestering me.

Honestly, I'm pissed how she looks so nice with her new eyeglasses, Bam taking her somewhere, her talking to that Palisa and have the nerve to tell me she wants to meet her again!

I feel so pathetic right now and I can't understand why. All this stupid feeling that pervert made me feel.

And hell condemned me today because of this dysmenorrhea is killing me and my mood. I saw Lisa around walking and probably looking for me. I rolled my eyes when she spotted me sitting and approach me smiling like some stupid dipshit.

There's a tissue stuck in her nose. What is she doing?

"Hey, what happen?" This stupid asshole asking me when I should be the one asking.

I didn't speak.

"Ahhh you got period, hahaha." Lisa pointing at me and laughing.

There. That's what she's good at and the rest of her friends.

"Hey. Hurts?" She kneels on my side and points in my tummy.

I glared at her.

"C'mon, I'll take you to the clinic. They might got meds there for that."

And there's the other thing she's good at, too.

We became a bit close after the stupid double date that we had. Though I know she's afraid at me she can still be silly at times. That makes her cuter.

"Shall we?" she offered her hand.

I'm still not talking.

"Hmmm?"

I sighed, tapping her hand away and stood up. I noticed that there's a blood on the tissue stuck on her nose.

"What happened to you?" I asked her while she's supporting me.

"You happened." She said, and we suddenly stop walking.

We looked at each other.

I blink few times. I never felt so nervous looking at her.

"I-I mean you, you bumped on my nose when you abruptly stood up." Lisa looks like she came back from her senses and stuttered.

"Serves you right." I coldly said.

Lisa just chuckled and straightened her glasses.

*****

We reached the clinic and she assists me to sit down. Then she approached the nurse in charge.