17

Lisa POV

Our college week ends successfully. One of the richest guys in our university decided to throw a party at his house and Accounting students are all invited.

But as Chu promised, they will crash this party.

"We need to eat before we get ourselves drunk, ok?" I told Wendy as we enter the house where the party at. It is more of a drinking party, actually.

Bam, Chu and Seulgi agreed. We are all starving.

"All I can see here is liquid. Dude. Can you get us food at least?" Seulgi scratching her tummy.

"Is Jennie coming over? Tell her to cook you some. Then stay the night again and sleep on your couch. Hahaha." Wendy teasing me.

They barged into my house the next morning when Jennie had her sleep over. They are all in their pjs. They found me sleeping at the couch near Jennie.

"She'll be here in a few with Irene and Joy, I think."

"Wendy, food!" Chu getting hangry.

"Ok, Squirtle! Manoban, come with me." Wendy raising her hand up at Chu while rolling her eyes then pulled me to go outside.

"Chu looks like Blastoise when hungry," I whispered to Wendy.

"And you are Primeape,"

"Fuck you, Psyduck."

We were about to step out of the house when someone in his hoodies put his arms over Wendy and I's shoulders.

"Annyeongha.. ze... yow!"

Wendy looked at him, "Teddy, can you get your hands off us? We are going somewhere."

"Where? Can I join? I'm free to accompany you," Teddy still walking beside us.

"We'll look for food before we go drinking." I told him.

"You mean edibles?" Teddy looking at us and grinning.

"Dude. Is there a food that is NOT edible? Of course, we want something edible!" Wendy flicked his ears.

"I am heaven sent! I came in the right time and the right place. Guys? Say no more!" Teddy pull his bag in front of him and zipped it open.

"Tadaaaaaaa... space browniezz motherfuckers!"

My mouth waters upon looking at the baked goodies.

God, I haven't eat since lunch.

"Did you bake this yourself? Make sure this taste good. How much?" Wendy looking at it.

"Home freaking made, Wendy. That for only 10 dollars!" Teddy is a weird guy.

"10 fucking dollars for this small pan of brownies???" Wendy screaming.

"Shhh! Can you lower down your voice someone might hear us!" Teddy pulled us on the side of the street.

"Wendy, I'm hungry." I heard my stomach growled. We will need to walk at least a kilometer before reaching a convenient store.

Why is it so expensive?

"Teddy we'll go ahead we need a lot. Our friends need some, too." I'm about to drag Wendy but she stopped me.

"Yah, we will take it! I don't wanna walk. Can you give me another one?" Wendy nods at me.

"Hell yeah," Teddy pulls another tub, "Here ya go. Enjoy the magic carpet ride!"

He gave us each high five.

*****

Jennie POV

"Hey, Lisa."

Irene, Joy and I made our way through the party looking for these five. We split and I found Lisa munching with her friends on the counter top.