18

"Kang Seulgi!!! What the hell?? Just open the goddamn door!!"

Irene shouting out of frustration as we guide these five baked assholes out of the house party.

And now Seulgi won't let us out, "Manners, Bae Irene. Manners."

She kept on knocking on the main door from the inside and waiting as if someone will tell her to open it. We are all standing there anticipating what will these cracked heads will do.

"Dude. No one is answering!" Bam looking all serious at Wendy and Lisa.

"Oh. No shit yeah, wait up Seulgs. I'm here to end your misery," Wendy tapped Seulgi's shoulder, open the door and close it again.

Seulgi knocks again. Few seconds...

"Come out now, guys!" Wendy answering from outside.

When Seulgi hears Wendy, she immediately opened the door for us, "There you go! What took you so long to answer!"

"Sorry, Seulgi. I was inside with you earlier. I went outside, problem solved. I should say feel at home but since you are outdoor? Feel... Outside?" Wendy regrettably uttered.

We will all genuinely not going to see sunrise. Death by laughing on these assholes.

We were all outside but two are missing.

Just then I saw Chaeng coming out of the house dragging Chu who I knew spent like 10 minutes staring at the mirror trying to watch herself blink and then raised her hand as if to shake the reflections hand earlier.

"Chu! What's with you and that mirror!" Chaeng shaking her shoulders and asking her.

"The girl I'm looking at is so damn fine. Can't help staring, you know. I wonder what's her name. She's about to introduce herself and you interrupted us!" Chu answered almost shouting at Chaeng.

That earned her a pinched in the ear, "That's your reflection! Dumbass!"

"Oh, shit! I do look that good? Damn, I'm a diva." Chu walking away and touching her face, amazed.

"Who in the right mind will marry these guys?" Joy shaking her head.

Palisa, Chaeng and Irene nods in agreement, "Only the stupidest and desperate ones will agree to have kids with these fuckwits,"

Then they all looked at me, "Right, Jennie?"

"Yeah, who will marry Lisa." I shrugged, rolled my eyes and looked at Lisa baked as fuck.

*****

Surprise!

Guess who are the stupidest and most desperate?

Yup.

Yes, we are. I'm officially one of them 4 years ago.

We all now carry the last names each of these motherfuckers with lots of adorable offspring that mostly looked like them.

*****

"Ok, we need to tend on each of them and have the opportunity to kill them after, unnoticed. Chop their head off, grind them to tiny bits of pieces and toss them in a bin or Kuma can have them for snack. I'll gladly take Seulgi," Irene creating a game plan for assholes-sitting.

"Irene, may I remind you. Kuma is not a cannibal. He doesn't eat his own," I straight looked at Wendy.

"I will look after Bammy," Palisa raising her hand.

"Chu," Chaeng smiling and pulling Chu close to her.

Of course, Lisa is ---

"I'll take Lisa, she's less troublesome." Joy grinning at me.