19

After we had a mini meeting how we can get them sobber. I'm kind of shocked on Chaeng's plans. Behind that soft and angelic face is really something.

With that I still need other opinion. A humane one.

Oppa!

I decided to call my butler. Brother, sorry.

Wow, did you just call me oppa? You definitely need something. What it is now little sister? Please no financial needs. Kai sighed deeply.

I just missed you! How are you? Did you eat Mom's prepared dinner? Or did you do another culinary abortion?

When Mom's cook sucks? Yes, we abort it through putting it in a ziplock and keep it away, far away then act like we enjoyed her dish when she returns. That's love.

Wow, that's another new trick. Sounds scary. I'm fine, though you never cared if I starve to death or---

Without further ado.

How to make a drugged person sober?

DRUGGED??? The fuck??? I don't mean by new is as new and escalated as this is! What are you talking about Jennie??? Are you taking drugs now??? You can punch every person in your uni not to mention your teachers, but drugs??? Jen you are --- Kai shouting on top of his lungs now.

Kai! Not me! Can you shush before I can punch you, too?

If not you, did you drug someone??? Is this a new set of your experiments???

No, ok? Stop overreacting. They drugged themselves accidentally. So, how can you make someone sobber?

Wait. Why are you asking me that?

You look like an addict. So?

Ok, bye!

Wait hahaha! You don't know really how to take a really good joke. I'm just kidding! Do you want me to call mom and ask her instead? Of course it'll be you!

Just make sure you are telling the truth Jennie Ruby Jane.

I am telling the truth here!

Dead air. Kai is probably contemplating.

Ok, feed her him fruit and chocolate to get her blood sugar back up. Wait a he or a she?

Feed her? Sounds boring. Chaeng's idea is far better.

She, name is Lalisa.

Silence again.

Oppa!

Yeah, I'm here, her name sounds so sexy. Is she hot as her name? Can you intro---

Ew. Bye!

I ended the call.

"Chaeng, let's do this."

*****

Lisa POV

The loud pounding on my bedroom door woke me up.

I slightly open my eyes and see Chu lying flat, head dangling from my bed. I'm on the floor and Wendy beside my feet in fetal position. And Seulgi is beside Chu drooling.

I closed my eyes again. My head hurts so bad. Though I can't remember drinking and just being merry all the way last night.

The loud knock continues, and none of us is moving. I catch glimpse of the clock and it says its already little past 8 in the morning. I kicked Wendy but she's not responding.