10

As we walked home with these three laughing assholes, Seulgi is still sulking at me and keeps on doing the I'm watching you gesture.

"Guys, Manoban and I are going for burgers. She needs prep time before she devours on Irene's body tomorrow" Chu acting as manager, trashed talk Seulgi.

"Ahh sure, prep her to which-will-never-happen devouring. While Seulgi and I are going to review positions, oops-si daisy, I mean dirty things that she and Jennie can talk to." I don't know that Bam can have a filthy mouth just for the sake of betting.

"I'm going with Chu and Lisa because I heard food. Chow!" Wendy running after us.

"You just had your snack, dingus. But whatever." Chu smacking Wendy.

Chu let Wendy chose the restaurant since I don't want to think anymore. She chose the burger store just below our building.

Three patty burgers two for each of them, a bucket of fries and a pizza? I'm surprised with their order. That's a lot, while I can't even choose what I want.

"Manoban, eat. You need that for after date with Ire---" I cut Chu off.

"Chu, I just agreed with this date thing because..." I saw Jennie's face near Seulgi. And that boils me up.

"Because?" Wendy mocking me.

"So, Jennie will forgive me,"

Both of them burst out laughing spewing few of their chewed food in my face.

"What a fucking liar friend we have here. You mean to say? You just can't stand Miss Perfect Ass being mushy with Kang Seulgi?" Chu wiping my face with her used tissue.

I tapped her hand, "No, I don't like Jennie!"

"Ahh Chu? Did we mention something about her liking Jennie? Fishes are caught in their mouth, Manoban. Unfortunately, you are a monkey." Wendy munching her burger.

"Seulgi and Jennie look good together though. But you and Irene? C'mon you'll just end up in a chain like a dog." Chu throwing fries at me.

"Jennieeee Kiiiiim," Wendy tickling me.

Do I like her? I look at Wendy my mouth ajar.

"Awww. Baby, close your mouth. Fly might come in," Wendy closed my mouth and I pushed her.

"Dude, all those efforts you showed to her just to get her forgiveness is kind of way over the top. You are aiming for more, Manoban. You are so damn obvious." Chu shrugged.

"C'moon. Even Seulgi and Bam are aware you are crushing hard on Jennie. If you have the thing underneath, it might be harder. Hahaha." Wendy added.

Yes, I got a huge crush on Jennie and I can't deny that with these two who even knows what my poops smells.

"Relax, I'm just kidding. You don't like Jennie. Unless my question should be do you, love her? Awww." Wendy continues to munch on her food.

"Do you want me to shove that burger straight into your throat?" I grabbed Wendy's collar.

"I'm just messing with you!! I know you don't like her. Choke her! Not me!" Wendy smirking at me.

"Jealousy is such as lonely word... Don't be Manoban, I'm sure Seulgi will just taste Jen---"

I choke Wendy to her near death.

"Hahaha. But I think Irene is just getting back at Seulgi. No way, you are Bae's type." Chu looking at me head to toe, "And Jennie just drag Seulgi to this because... she likes..."