5

Lisa POV

"Manoban, your favorite band have a new song released. What's the title of that?"

"The Click Five? Hmmm. Jenny." I munch on my pretzels.

"Yeah that one. Can you sing it for me? I'll play it to the class later."

I just hum the few stanzas coz I'm not sure.

I notice a semi curl girl in glasses stop midway with trays in her hand. Her face is covered with her bangs. I continue to sing.

First you say you won't

Then you say you will

You keep me hanging on

And we're not moving on

Or standing still

Jenny, you've got me on my knees

Jenny, it's killing me

"Nice!" Seulgi thanked me and we continue to eat. I looked around and didn't see the girl.

We continue to talk and laugh loud

"My first class is at 1 PM. I'll better get going." Since this is CLAYGO I collect my tray and stood up without looking around.

The girl passed by is wearing skirt and the corner of the tray accidentally caught the hem.

I stood up midway and damn.

"Wow."

I just stupidly express my awe at the nice underwear of the girl standing in front of me. Never in my life saw someone else's butt other than these four.

But damn this is a very sexy one. Very.

One hella of butt---

"PERVERT!!!!!!!"

Too late to notice a raging fist approaching my face. The punch in my mouth brought me back to earth from pure bliss of staring at her ass and black underwear.

I fall straight on the floor.

I see blood pouring from my face and have no idea why because there's no pain.

Yet.

"Shit, Manoban!" Bam scrambled to pick me up.

Then I started feeling numb where she hits me.

"What a weak human being." Those other three assholes just looking at me laughing.

I looked up and she's the same girl who stopped earlier while I'm singing.

I stood up, after the initial shock there's a deep pain in my skull again then my lips start to sting really bad.

How can a small beautiful girl punch that powerful? She must be the daughter of Manny Pacquiao, eh?

She's flushed and so angry at me. Angelic yet like professional boxer.

Then she glared at me.

Pops belt and slippers doesn't terrify me, but this girl's glare will be the death of me.

I bowed many times while saying my sorry and saying that I didn't mean it. She was pulled out by her friends as she's trying to lunge at me again.

"Manoban, she's the one." Seulgi laughing like idiot at me.

"The One who will end your useless life. Hahahaha." Bam added.

I'm ready to die, along with the memory of her ass.