22

"Hi, Jennie." Kook waves at me. I smirked at Lisa who's throwing death glares at Kook. I wave back at him.

When he reached our table, he immediately approached the people beside me.

"Do you mind guys if I take Jennie somewhere for lunch? We haven't really had a proper talk since earlier." Kook rolling his eyes at Lisa.

Lisa took a deep a breath and shake her head at Kook.

"Sure, Kook. Jennie is all yours. She's no use for anything anyway." Wendy stretching her head from our pinning and glaring at me.

"Kookie? Wow! Is that you---" Seulgi furrowing her brows and Wendy cut her off by stuffing pizza on her mouth.

"You fucking look like a real---" Wendy stuffing another pizza on Seulgi's mouth.

"If you can make Jennie moan, sure take her." Irene taking a bite of her garlic bread. She's crazy.

Lisa widened her eyes at Irene then turns to Kook with a blank face.

"I can do more than that. Let's go?" He offers his arm.

"I'll ask her," I keep my reply short coz Lisa can now actually knows how to glare at me. That's a first.

"I'll ask her myself. Your best friend." Kook eyes Lisa.

"Wait, who's best friend are you referring to?" I asked quizzically.

"Lisa," He raised his brow and points at her.

"Who says she's my best friend?" In my bitchy tone.

"Me. She is, right?" Kook still standing in front of us.

I scoffed, "Oh, really? Why don't we ask her?"

"What?" Lisa coldly said.

Lisa's good. She kept me away from this perv. She's like a guard from Korean DMZ. Ready to shoot someone trying to trespass on me and that's kind of cute.

"Hey, Kook wants to ask you two things." I stood up and walked behind Lisa's chair.

"What?" still cold Lisa now looking at Kook.

"Go on, Kook." I put my head on top of Lisa's and hugged her neck.

Lisa gulped thrice.

Seulgi, Wendy and Irene just watching us trying so hard not to make a face.

"I'll take Jennie out for lunch," He arrogantly stated.

"You should know the difference between statement and question. So, no. What's the other one?"

"There's a difference?" Wendy puzzled followed by Seulgi's smacked on her head.

That's my Lalisa. Smart.

"Are you her best friend?" Kook not trying to sound defeated.

Silence.

I tightened my hug at Lisa's neck.

"I...uhh..." Lisa stammered.

Wendy and Seulgi face palming themselves and whispering, "Fucking twat."

"Oh, I'll answer that." I'll save your ass, dork.

"She's not," I move my lips near her ear and say,

"Right, Love?" Lisa now all red when I called her back with her make up endearment.

"I need proof." Kook crossing his arms.

"Love?" I made her face me. Hoping she'll get out of her confusion.