14

Jennie POV

I'm not sure if Lisa is aware that she can do better asking me out than any other guys out there.

And obviously without her friends help. That makes things disastrous.

She is very cute on her choice of words. I wonder if these are her usual pickup lines and if I'm the nth girl?

How many girlfriends she had?

"Tadaaaa! I'm back! Here it's for you."

In my midst of wonders, Lisa came back with something wrapped and hand it to me.

"It's not my birthday yet, Lisa." Feels like a book or notepad.

"Just open it. Go on." Lisa smiled and sat again.

I nod hesitantly and tear the wrap anyway.

Oh my God! Hahaha!

"An autograph book? Hahaha so old school! I remember having these during grade school!" I happily flip over the pages.

Lisa chuckled and enjoys watching me turning to a grade schooler again.

"Nostalgic? Hahaha when were kids that's the best way to know someone. So there." Lisa beamed at me.

My scoreboard is messed up. So much points for this dork.

"Thank you!!! Let's fill this up!!! I have a pen here!!!" I excitedly grab my bag and search for one.

"Move beside me." I command.

"Me?" Surprised Lisa and asking me stupid question.

"No, your invisible seatmate," I rolled my eyes. "Are you seeing someone else in this table that I'm not aware of?"

Lisa nods laughing, "One beside you."

I look at my left and felt chills.

Then she freaking laugh loud. I throw my spoon at her. Asshole.

"I changed my mind, stay the hell you are."

Lisa moved quickly and squeeze herself beside me.

She really smells so good.

"Let's answer together," Lisa turns her head to mine and smiled.

We are seating beside each other every day in our classes, but I like this one better. Much better.

"S-sure." I'm so mesmerized with her eyes, smile, nose, lips...

"Something wrong with my face?" Lisa pouted.

"Your face sucks." I bit my lip smiling and excitedly scan the questions and we start to fill them up.

*****

TO BEGIN WITH...

Full Name:
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim
Lalisa Manoban

"How'd you find my name?" I asked her, coz I hate it. It's too damn long. Struggle to fill application specially with boxes.

"It's nice, suits you. Wendy said your name sounds like por---" She stopped and covered her mouth.

I raised my brows, if it came from that friend of hers – sure it is filthy. "What por?"

Lisa looks thinking, "Portable?"

I slapped her shoulders hard, "MY NAME IS NOW A TOILET??"

"Oh God no! I mean, shit... Por.. Por... tuguese! Portuguese! Latina! Coz of Ruby Jane!" Sweats building up on her forehead.