Lisa POV

"She might go by other name. I can't find any Jennie Kim here," Bam in his quest to find Jennie on the very old school Yahoo messenger using my account.

After that nerve cracking funny double date that we had these friends of mine vowed to help me with Jennie. Since they are all well aware that I like her. So, they want me to take it to the next level by getting to know Jennie more. Though I'm not sure if they are talking about the levels of Inferno by Dante.

They said start it off by talking to her tonight at least.

"Felt like I'm going too fast. I mean, I just had her forgiveness." I scratched my head.

"Manoban, we are not telling you to make a move yet. You just need to hold your ground. Put fence around Jennie." Bam tapping me.

"Shush! Bam, try searching for her username, she might be using, Jennie_The_Teenage_Mutant_Bitch." Wendy laughing her ass loud.

These guys said that I need to befriend Jennie. Since we started on a very rough patch.

"No luck!" Bam shaking head at us.

"Her other names are Ruby Jane," I told them.

"Really? Sounds like a pornstar screen name to me." I smacked Wendy's head hard, so she can think clearly.

"Hahaha wait, let me see... rubyjane, or she spells it like this jHEnNi3hRhuByJh@n3zZ?" Seulgi laughing loud as she types other possible names.

"The fuck Seulgi? Wait let me... jennierubyjane... and... Here!" Chu exclaimed. We all scrambled near the dinosaur monitor.

"Ohhhh... Jennie posing in front of a spaceship. Manoban! These are two things in one picture you want to be inside of!" Chu wriggling her brows at me as she clicks on Jennie's picture.

I just shake my head, confused if I will be impressed or annoyed on Chu's witty pervert joke.

"Add her! C'mon!" I took the cursor from Chu when she points it to Add button.

"NO!"

But Bam is fast he restrain both of my hands and Wendy took over the chair again.

"She's online! Get ready for the ride of your life, Manoban. Buckle up! Your spaceship is about to enter Jennie Kim's blackhole." Wendy grinning at me while I'm being held.

"We can't trust you to do this, Manoban. So, let us do the job." Seulgi tapping me, her face and arms are still full of scratches and table marks are still visible on her face.

"We will take it slow...." Wendy making her finger joints pop.

PING!

My heart almost got out of my rib cage when I hear the sound. Fuck.

jennierubyjane: Lisa?

Silence.

We all look at one another then Chu blurted something.

"Is she stupid? Your username is lalalisa_m and she's still asking who are you? Unbelievably stupid midget." Chu shaking her head.

"Ok, here we go..." Wendy starts to type.

lalalisa_m: Hey Baby wazzup, it's I, yo Daddy. Can I give you an Australian Kiss?

Wendy's about to hit enter when I growled at her,

"FUCK WENDY! DELETE THAT! AND WHAT AUSTRALIAN KISS ARE YOU SAYING?" Jesus!

"Manoban, Australian kiss is like a French one. Just down under... Awwww!" Wendy will be killed by Aborigins one day.