Jennie POV

Good cause its, Harry Potter and you can't reply to this conversation, learn more.

Lisa's so dumb. Can't feel and sense a fucking thing I have for her.

Why her? Why?

After all these months that we've been flirting and going around circles with each other she now has a fuck buddy?

Wow. That's stellar of her.

I'm teary again when someone interrupted me.

"Jennie! Jennie! Jennie!"

I hear Kai pounding on my door. I lazily get up from my bed and open it. He quickly grabs my hand and drag me to the stairs.

"Kai, what's wrong with y---"

I'm about to descend when I see Lisa sitting in our living room.

"Kai! No!" I whispered.

What is she doing here!!!

"Wae?" He asked.

I pulled him back to my room.

"Who let her in???"

"She's looking for you, I found her outside the house. Standing there alone, cold, but incredibly hot. If you know what I mean. Hehe." Kai like a retard grinning at me,

"The knight in shining armor in me lights up and I have this urge to protect her from the unknown and dark matter." Kai motioned as if he draws a sword from his side.

"Can we go downstairs introduced me to her properly, say good things about me and tell her I'm a very loving son, brother, lover..."

Kai continues to talk while I get my phone and called my Mom who's in the garden sorting bottles she found in Dad's garage.

Mom, can you tell Lisa that I don't feel well? I don't want to talk to her. Please? Make her go away. I pleaded.

"Lisa is a very beautiful damsel and I, her prince charming will save her---"

"Kai! Can you, just for a second... Shut up! Can't you see I'm talking to Mom???"

Kai zipped his mouth and saluted.

Jennie are you and Kai arguing again? I'm very busy right now. Your dad has stash of alcohols here! He must have kept these for me not to see all of these! Can you imagine? These are seating here for how many years! May your father always be at peace. But if he's here, I will beat him to dea---

Mom! Lisa? She's here. Please, please. Make her go away. I can't talk to her yet. Please. I can't.

The clinking of bottles stops.

Silence.

Your Lisa? The Lalisa is here?? Where?? She sounds very excited.

"Correction, My Lalisa." Kai with his index finger on my lips.

I bend his finger and rolled my eyes at Kai. Dream on.

She's in the living room. Accompany her outside until she can get a cab, ok? Please, mom.

Wait, its only you who doesn't want to talk to her. But I will. And we need to see of these drinks are still edible. Mom sounds like she found a playmate.

Mom! Lisa's not drinking that!

I'm just joking, honey. Leave her to me. Okay?

Mom! Please make her leave! I'm getting irritated.