8

After multiple of tries to approach and say my lengthy sorry to Jennie for the last few weeks, all still a fail.

Of course, who in the right mind would use the speeches that my friends gave me? For sure, everyone will see my head in a spike or dangling in front of our Uni's main gate along with my innards as a garland.

Anyway, Jennie would just either plainly not talking to me, act as if I'm not existing, play deaf or just looked at me with her blankest bitchy, bitchier, bitchiest face.

Well she kind of talk sometimes, but her words will be engraved on my mind forever.

*****

I stopped her midway in the corridor.

"Jennie, please hear me out. I'm really sorry. I know it's all inappropriate but please believe me that I didn't do it on purpose. I'm sorry. Really." I showed her my very remorseful face that I practice every morning on my mirror before going our class.

She stopped, smiled and slowly walk towards me. Ahhh finally---

"When you go to hell? For your convenience, I already reserved a room for you."

Sweet and short, right?

She also told me one time,

"I have no time to talk with you. Please send your apology at idontcare@email.com."

And...

"You are not even worth the calories I burn talking to you."

Her hatred on me is definitely taller than her.

*****

I've gone to my last resort, the normal person who will actually give me a normal advice. Not a retard one from my retard friends.

"Darling, I know I said go for a girl that your eyes will first be laid on. But I didn't tell you to lay your eyes somewhere else. Look at you beaten on your very first day." Pops checking my now dry wound.

"Can I just move to another uni?" I grinned at Pops.

"No! Why are you so eager to make peace with her? You said your apologies, she didn't take it. Now it's time to move on, darling. She'll eventually come around." Dad shrugged at me.

"Pops, I breathe the same air she breathes. We are sitting next to each other at least five hours a day. Its either her bag or books or pens or palm came flying to my face every single day. I even sometimes smell the smoke coming out from her nose when she sees me." I feel my face swells as days go by.

"Ok then. Here, give her food or make her something out of ordinary... Girls love that."

*****

Ways to Say Sorry a la Lalisa Manoban Advance Version - When I Am Left with Nothing Much To Do About It And I Am Not Giving Up To Die Just Yet

Attempt #1

Pops volunteered to make a pizza for Jennie. Dad have the best gourmet pizza that everyone loves specially my friends' filthy mouths.

I rearranged the pepperoni on top to spell out Sorry for her to find when she opens the box.

Not only will she like the gesture, but she also gets something delicious out of it! Two birds in one stone.

I put it over Jennie's desk before she comes in. Minutes later, she's just standing in front of her seat and puzzled looking at the box.

I didn't move nor breathe. Waiting for her next action.

She opens it and quickly squint her eyes at me while I pray that she won't throw it in my face.

Jennie sits. She returns to the pizza and doing something on it.