4

Jennie POV

"Jennie, stay out of trouble please? You are not a high schooler anymore."

Mom on its second week asking me to stay out of things that I enjoyed doing ever since.

I'm studying in Seoul University and taking up Accountancy. I passed my first week without making someone cry or punching else's face.

"No troubles, Mom. Promise." I smiled at her, no one will dare if they knew who I am.

Kai looking at me skeptically. My brother knows how behave I am, "Believe me Mom, you'll be in the Dean's office tomorrow." Kai shaking his head at me.

I'm used to hear their accusations and assumptions as I grew up to be the head's and guidance counselor's favorite student.

Don't worry I don't just make fun or hit someone out of mood. Well, sometimes. Most of the times? It's their fault and they deserve it.

"That's why everyone is afraid of courting you, Jen. It's either they will end up bald, skinned or dead." Kai still on his comments.

I rolled my eyes on him, "They should be brave enough to face me if they really like me. And I don't like any of them." I shrugged.

"All I'm saying is don't give Mom headaches. Study hard, ok? You are not a kid anymore." Kai tapping my head before he gone out.

*****

It's not that much just you know, annoying the hell out of the one who messes with me.

These are my award-winning entries:

There's this guy who keeps on harassing me and telling me inappropriate things that he'll do on me, that time he did again, I was writing an essay, I so turned around, declared that "the pen is mightier than the sword!" and plunged my fountain pen into his hand. He probably still got the scars.

There're these two sisters in our grade school class who hates me for no reason and always picked on me. They are really tall, and I have no match for them physically, I held my own revenge by peeling the labels off of their 75 pieces crayons. They are both colorblind.

The same sisters get back on me after discovering that I'm the one that made them color the sky red. I know that they sneak on my locker to rip my notes.

One day, I formulate a plan to take them both down.

I made mention of the fact I was keeping a diary. Their eyes light up. Our teacher made it very clear that anyone other than me who read my diary, would be punished. For the next days, I wrote about crap and made up gossips. I also put 10 dollars in my diary and amazingly the money disappeared.

That was it, I had them. Now for the culmination of my evil plans.

I put the following in: Someone told me some interesting news today. The Lee twin sisters have been diagnosed with brain cancer, a deadly one. They only have about 3 months left to live. That someone said she wants me to be nice to them on their last months. She also said that their parents don't want to tell them, as nothing can be done to help them. Yeah, I know it's so lit.

Voila! The next day they've been crazy crying in our classroom. Our teacher asked them what's wrong, they said they're dying. Hilarious, I could have died from laughing so hard that day!

Those two ugly sisters finally said they read it in my diary.

I was brought in the principals, but all I said was "I knew they were reading my diary. I was trying to catch them out." I also made mention about my missing money.