9

"Jen, let Lisa take a peek on your breasts next time."

Irene in between her chewing and pimping my body for a pizza and cake.

"Yeah, Jennie. Lisa's dad is a well-known chef. I think those boobs are equivalent to a buffet. Gosh this is so good! Show her some more, girl!"

"What the hell!" I yanked Joy's hair and they just laughed at me as they continue to munch on Lisa's cake.

"I told you, she's very thoughtful. And very tough actually... No one dares to these things on you. Very impressive." Irene smiling and raising her cup at me.

"Being the toughest girl, you are, now you feel it's kind of condescending, Lisa thinks you are just too adorable when you get mad, like an angry little kitten." Joy added.

They have points, Lisa is the first actual human being who got the guts to go near me after doing something stupid. I think she's nuts, stupid and out of her mind.

And she's very persistent, too. Even if she knows that I can break her bones and I am a tiger not a kitten!

"Joy, what really surprised me is that Jennie actually took all the food that her enemy is giving! Before, she would just straight punch---"

"Hey! First! I didn't expect that pizza would taste... fine! JUST FINE!" I sound so defensive. But the moment I chew on that piece, I knew I would have to go back and get the box from her.

"Just fine? You are delirious as you take every single bite and keep moaning Lisa's name. Ohhhh yeahhh Lisaaayaaah... Eat me more!" Joy and Irene closed eyes moaning like there's no tomorrow.

"WHAT!!! Stop it!!! I am not moaning!!! Not even saying her name!!! Second! She bribed me with coffee which is my blood transfusion." I huffed.

"So sweet, very observant. She knows now what you like, and you took her cute little bait."

Who can't say no to iced coffee!

"Third! She stupidly wrote sort of... --- out-of-rhyme, out of this world poems!"

"Awwwww here's the word hun --- cute. Say it."

"Fourth! I ahmm..." I deliberately and shamelessly asked Lisa if the cake is mine.

So embarrassing! What I was thinking!

"T-the c-cake looks... Ok." It so so good.

I dont know why I feel disappointed and explicitly show her how annoyed I am when she stopped bugging me earlier and actually ignoring me.

"If I didn't know that Lisa just wants your forgiveness, I would mistakenly identify both of you as a couple and that you two, are having a lover's quarrel." Joy tickling me on my waist.

"It's all new to Jennie, never in her life wooed by someone." Irene smiling like an idiot.

"Joy, Irene! Ew! That rawboned, scrawny, skinny, perv? I would never ever fall for that little piece of shit!"

*****

Lisa stopped me from recounting our memories with a question,

"Love, I think you need water?"

I furrowed my brows at her who's laughing and looking all smug, while everyone in the table is smirking at me.

"What for?" I raise my brows at her.

"You might need water to chug down to swallow all the words you have said when we are teens?"

I punched Lisa's shoulder so hard that make her yelp for help.