3

"Your disease, I mean, your head was in its period again?"

Seulgi Bam and Chu barge in my room all ready to go to uni.

Chu hitting my still aching head without mercy. I groan in pain as she continues to poke my forehead.

My terrible sickness strike again for the whole week.

"Why your head is always not in the right timing, you missed our first week!" Now patting the top of my head and is she writing notes?

"What are you doing, Chu! Get off me! And why the hell are you talking about period??" I tap her hand away from me to tie my shoes.

"You know sometimes our television, or any appliances are not functioning, we tap them hard, right? I just did it to yours." Continues to scribble, "Hoping your bolts and nuts gone into their places again."

Chu grinning at me, "Period. Like menstruation cycle. Monthly visitor, it's just your stupid migraine comes every year. Amazes me."

Chu continues to dodge my head like she's some sort of mechanic.

"Is that the first lesson you had? Knocking and beating someone else's head?" I furrowed my brows at her.

"No, but I'll share you my notes once we come across that and will do another demonstration on you." Chu lay beside me.

"So, how's uni?" I asked these other two bored looking friends.

"Very much like high school, Wendy and Joy turning the quadrangle every now and then to a boxing arena." Seulgi stretching her arms this time and again intently hit my head.

"Ouch!!!" I kicked Seulgi out of my bed.

"My philosophy professor said that, College is a unique time in your life where you have minimal responsibilities and maximum freedom. So fucking enjoy it." Bam at the foot of my bed eating.

"So, on the second day, I left mid of the class to hop on a train and go an hour away to another city for a unique flavor of poptarts. Complete, 100% freedom. Liberating. Go with me next time, Manoban. I need a wasabi flavor." Bam looking all proud.

Chu, Seulgi and I looked at each other and agreed how stupid Bam is. He is taking the lesson literally on second day of class. He can't wait. And a wasabi flavored poptart??

We heard someone ascending in the staircase and Wendy pops out on my room door and without further ado,

"I decided last week to go on a fucking mission." Wendy like a President, delivering her first state of the nation address.

"I woke up on the 5th day of class, and I said to myself, I'm a new Wendy, and I'm going to get as many bitches as possible."

Wendy being always, always the little shit.

"Hahaha. New Wendy? Ahh... right. You never had someone to be with, so you can apply your educational lessons and videos." Chu laughing at her and quoting the word educational.

Wendy's face turned blank and mouthed explicit words at Chu.

"Speaking of Wendy's favorite subject, do we have that in our curriculum this semester?" Seulgi wondering.

"I don't think so, we are old enough what and how that works, you and Wendy know more than the teacher as far as I can remember, but why? You want to try asking stupid questions again to the poor instructor?" Chu snorting beside me.

*****

Sex Education.

Actually, it really amazes me every time we enter that class. Wendy and Seulgi suddenly turn to an Einstein and Aristotle. Genius and philosopher.