New Again (Teen Wolf)

By JustMe52

Dakota Beckett is ever the optimistic. She strongly believes that everything happens for a reason, even if sh... More

1 - Beacon Hills
2 - Awake
3 - School
4 - Kidnapped
5 - Walking
6 - Moon
7 - Showers
8 - Scrimmage
9 - Garrett
10 - Okay
11 - Virus
12 - Reishi
13 - Dead
14 - Thirty
15 - Gasoline
16 - Drunk
17 - Dagger
18- Date
19- Alone
20- Game
21- Road Trip
22- Monster

23- Normal

10.1K 363 54
By JustMe52

Peter picks Scott up once again, only to throw him against another wall. These two have been fighting for about five minutes now, neither one giving up. I flinch when Peter picks Scott up by the head and pins him against a wall. Scott runs towards another wall with Peter's hands still on his head and manages to run up the wall to gain enough momentum to throw Peter against the wall instead.

Peter drops to the floor. With two punches to the chest, Peter is lifted back up on his feet. This is getting crazy. Scott is thrown against the wall, slamming into the ground. Liam grabs my hand, trying to lead me to a safer spot than where we are standing in the middle of the room. Malia and Stiles were smart by hiding by different pillars.

Suddenly, Liam wraps both arms around me and forces me to crouch down on the ground. I scream when I catch a glimpse of the wooden rack flying over our heads. The rack breaks into pieces after colliding into the pillar close to us. Peter growls at the two of us.

Something in Scott must have cracked because he walks right up to Peter, easily dodging every punch sent in his direction. Liam and I climb to our feet, darting to another pillar that we can partially stand behind. With a super punch, Peter flies across the room, landing on some wooden racks.

Scott jumps on top of some table. "You were never an Alpha, Peter, but you were always a monster." Scott jumps down from the table, his fist swinging down to punch Peter in the face.

The rest of us slowly come out of our hiding spots when we realize that Peter was knocked unconscious. Scott straightens up.

This is just another reason that proves that Scott is really a true Alpha. He could have killed Peter, much like Peter had originally planned on doing to him, but Scott didn't do it. He didn't do it.

The sun has started to rise as we finally made our way out of the church. All of us exhausted and just ready to sleep for days. Knowing Peter would be unconscious for a long time, we figured we'd meet up with Derek and Braeden until we decide on what to do next.

I squint at the much brighter lighting, once we step out of the church. Surprisingly, there was more people that joined up with Derek and Braeden than I thought. The Calaveras, Chris, and even Jordan were outside waiting for us to come out.

Parrish was quick to run to my aid, lifting me up in his arms for a hug. I hadn't expected him to come all the way down to Mexico. He's still new to this supernatural world, after all. I was even more surprised when Parrish had nodded to Liam in thanks, probably his way of saying thank you for taking care of my cousin.

"There's enough yellow wolfsbane to keep Peter out for the trip back." Chris says to Scott and Kira. "But be careful."

Liam and I stand off to the side, along with Malia and Stiles. We had watched the Calaveras go back inside of the church to retrieve Peter. They had also injected him with yellow wolfsbane to keep him knocked out.

"You're really going with them?" Scott asks.

"I made a deal with the Calaveras weeks ago. They'll leave you alone. All of you. But only if I help them catch Kate."

"What if you can't?" Kira asks a very important question.

"I'll find her. Someone has to." Chris walks away from them, the rest of the Calaveras joining him.

All of us push off of the wall to join our two friends.

"Not bad for a couple of teenagers." I say with a small chuckle. "We make a good team."

Scott walks over to me, surprising me with a hug. "Thank you."

"Oh." I awkwardly wrap my own arms around his torso. He must be referring to helping him find himself again. "You're welcome."

X

The box in my hands in lifted out by a smiling Liam. I let him take the box away and carry it up the stairs. I follow behind him and enter the bedroom filled with a bed and tons of boxes. Jordan is already pulling things out of boxes to make up his room.

Liam sets the box down on the bed. "That's the last of them."

Jordan nods his head in appreciation. "Thanks, guys." He slides the box that holds the pieces to the bookcase he'll have to build against the wall. "Is your room finished?"

"Almost." I answer, smiling. I pat Liam's chest twice. "This one just needs to help me move my bed against the other wall because the way it is positioned now, the sun will blind me in the morning."

Liam chuckles.

Jordan glances between the two of us. "This is about to get awkward for a second." He shifts on his feet to face the two of us better. "I know that you two are dating and things...happen," Jordan makes a disgusted face. "Anyways, I know I'm just your cousin, but we are under the same roof now. Just ask before you do something, okay? I'd like to know if my little cousin is coming home."

I back out of the room, slowly. "Please, please, don't have the talk with me. I'm seventeen years old, Jordan. I'm good."

Jordan holds his hands up in surrender. "I'm just saying."

I shake my head. "Right. Well, we're going to go move my bed now."

Jordan gives me a look.

I throw my hands up in the air. "Oh, my god, Jordan!" I grab ahold of Liam, dragging him out of the room. "I didn't mean like that. I just- Let's just go."

Liam awkwardly laughs. The two of us enter my new bedroom. Only a few boxes remain in the corner of my room. After we returned back from Mexico, Jordan had decided to tell me that we were going to move into an apartment together. I, for one, was thrilled with the idea. I hadn't liked having a huge house all to myself.

Liam falls down on my bed. "That was awkward."

I fall down beside him, groaning into my hands. "Let's never talk about that again."

"So, since things are somewhat calm these days." Liam props himself up on his elbow. "How about we go on some dates? You know, a thing that normal couples do."

I place a hand over my heart. "Are you saying we aren't normal? What ever do you mean, my werewolf boyfriend?"

Liam pecks my lips. "Maybe instead of fighting against assassins, we could go to the movies or something."

"I don't know how I'll be able to do something so chill." I reply with a smile on my lips.

Liam leans forward to kiss me. I smile into the kiss, happily.

Right now, everything is okay. Everything is perfect. Peter is locked away in Eichen House with no possible chance of ever escaping. All of my friends are alive. Jordan and I have moved into an apartment together. Everything is actually going great. Except we do live in Beacon Hills and I know I haven't been here for long, but I know things can't be quiet for too long.

Something is going to come along soon. Something to throw all of us back into the supernatural game of saving everyone. We're going to be ready for whatever comes our way. We're not just a team, we're a pack.

XXXX

Aye. It's finally the end. New Again is officially over. How crazy is that?

Thought that might be a good way to end this story. Liam and Dakota are just so cute. I can't stand it. I'll miss writing about them.

And some of you shipped Scott and Dakota at first. Definitely not. Liam and Dakota all the way. Forever.

It's crazy that I'm ending so many books right now. It's all happening so fast.

Question: What was your favorite part of this story?

So, yeah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 27.8K 17
❝Life could have swallowed all the light in her, and she'd still be full of fire and fight.❞ cover by @allisonsargent [ NEW MOON ] [ HAVEN...
430K 9.6K 27
An arrangement has been forged between the Tyrell's of Highgarden and the Starks of Winterfell - an alliance and a marriage. Jump into the life of El...
353K 15.1K 27
Chris Hart is just your-so-not average kind of guy. He's nowhere near average, he's way below average. He's never been in a relationship, never attem...
1.6M 52.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...