Nosipho : The Gift

By TholwanaTP

Its fictional, so please dont come for me.Some places dont exist,the events are fictional. The story is about... More

Prologue-The baby with a price tag
1-My Friend is missing
2-Where is Olwethu?
4-Our beloved Friend
5-Do I know you from somewhere?
6-I think my sister is alive.
7-Mother,you are acting strange !
8-Oh my Frappecino!!
9-The old lady
10-What is my husband up to?
11-The Infidelity of a parent
12-The next King
13-Not a thread but a Promise
14-The Hot coffee chase
15-Cha! sisi ungubani?
16-Confrontations and Truths
17-Her Name is Hope Buthelezi
18-My friend My Sister
19-The first Kiss
20-Make it happen Zanele
21-The secrets in Lesotho part 1
22-The secrets in Lesotho part 2
23-The cat is out of the box
24-Nompilo do your job!
25-Who did i marry?
26-A fight with "Mnakwethu"
27-Parents' dilemma
28-My estranged son
29-In the Sinking sand
30-Hope is missing
31-The necklace
32- Why do you look like my daughter?
33-My father my killer
34- Secrets of the dead
35-An exchange in town
36-If you cant do it ,I will.
37-Saved by lightning
38-Help me I'm here
39-Reunited at last
40-Gangster Love
41-Between sisters, Between friends
42-Brother's reunion
43- A baby Zulu
-the Prodigal daughter
45-Welcome back, again
-46 Discharged
48-Back Home
49-The Homelands
Bonus
50-I don't want to be a prophecy!
Charecter-Part 1(main)

3-Found Dead

711 53 0
By TholwanaTP

At Buthelezi's resident.

Hope: Daddy, it has been a while since we've spent time together. Since it's Saturday I hope you are free.

Mazwi: Aow Mtanam, its like you knew I needed a father daughter day. What do you want to do ?

Zano: Yoh so I am excluded in these plans, just like that?

[Mazwi chuckle, Hope laughs]

Hope: Aow Ma, we see each other everyday, I just want to spend time with him alone. It is not personal.

Menzwi; Mfazi wami, maButhelezi, Shenge, Sokwalisa, Phungashe [ he says the Buthelezi clan names. Zano blushes]. Sthandwa sam, thambolamo. You made me a man amongst men by gifting me with this beautiful daughter. Let me take her out so that she does not fall for these boys who will take her on these things and fool her. She should go with me on these first.

Zano: I hear you Buthelezi. Hope this is my husband find one for yourself.

[ Everyone laughs].

Mazwi: Hayi, she will get married when she is 35, you will have to share me with her until then.

Hope: No Baba, 35?

Mazwi: Yebo ungizwile kahle, phela you are my sweetheart.

Hope: Kodwa baba not 35.

Zano: Why are you concern about the age nana, uyajola ?

Hope: No mama.

Mazwi: I hope so. What do you want to do today?

Hope: Lets go to gold reef city, I will never be old for those rides.

Zano: Let me go take a shower, I have a brunch with Mazet .Hope clear up the table and wash the dishes.[She stands up and head upstairs]

Hope finished eating. Cleaned the house,since the housekeeper is off on weekends. The time she was done Zano was already gone. It was now 11:30 am. She went to take a shower then left with her father at 12:15 pm.

They were driving to Gold reef city when Hope got a call from Ndalo. It has been five days since Ndalo's friend went missing and it has been two days since her parents flew to Cape Town. Hope did not talk to Ndalo on Friday since she had back to back classes and an assignment she needed to finish up because the deadline was 23:59 pm .

Hope: Baba may I answer this, it is uNdalo.[Mazwi nodded. she answered the call]

Ndalo: She is no more Hope, Akasekho uLwethu.[ She said, crying.]

Hope: Yoh Ndalo, I am sorry. When did you find her?[ a tear dropped]

Ndalo: He killed her, Ntando um'bulele.

Hope: ubani lowo manje Ndalo?

[At this point Ndalo was crying so bad, she couldn't talk properly]

Ndalo: Her...boy... He killed her.

Hope: Her boyfriend? how? My goodness why?

Ndalo: Hope I will call you later, I need to attend to someone.

Hope: I love you Ndalo, please take care and I am really sorry for your loss, bye.

Ndalo: I love you too, bye [she hangs up]

Hope: Yoh baba, kubad.[ She said, looking shocked ]

Mzwi: yini mtanam, konke kuright?

Hope: Nothing is right baba. Ndalo's friend was murdered.

Mazwi: Haibo Hope, Nini?

Hope: Angazi baba, kodwa she has been missing since Monday. Ndalo told me, her parents went to look for her on Wednesday.

Mazwi: Who did such a thing ?

Hope: The boyfriend, he even lied saying he last saw her on Monday.

Mazwi: Yoh mtanam, What is happening to this world.

They drove to gold reef city. Hope was not in the same spirit anymore but they went anyways.

Back in KZN. Gugu was still digesting everything she heard earlier on.

Queen: Gugu, please eat something. You haven't had anything since yesterday, its 14: 30 now

Gugu: Mommy how do i eat when i know my friend is somewhere in the mortuary. I cannot stand this pain. This is too mu...[She didn't finish her sentence. she cried]No Mommy, mhmmm mhmhh why her?

Busi: Sorry my baby, its fine. Let me go get you water

Gugu: Angiyafuni aunty. I want them to bring back Olwethu to us.

Busi: I am sorry my baby.[At this point she didn't know what to say].

Queen: Eish my baby I hate seeing you like this. When will her parents be back, we have to go give our condolences.

Gugu: I don't know, Owami is not answering anyone. I think she needs space, I cant imagine what she is going through.

Queen: Its fine my baby, when she is ready to respond to anyone she will respond to you guys.

Gugu: Let me check up on Zamo.[ She takes her phone from the bed and dial her number]

Nomzamo answers on the third dial.

Gugu: Aow mgani wam, Unjani?

Zamo: How could he, she loved that bastard.

Gugu: Yoh Zamo, I am so devastated. I keep reading chats of our group chat, from the time she told us she has a boyfriend.

Zamo: One thing I know, her family wont let this go. He is not going to live long.

Gugu: And how do you know that Zamo?

Zamo: Her father is a lowkey gangster, we all know that. have you talked to Owami?

Gugu: No, she is not responding to anyone's messages. She is grieving.

Zamo: Yoh I cannot believe this really happened, my biggest fear is happening.

Gugu: Please don't say.

Zamo: I have to go, my parents just got here. Bye my baby.

Gugu: Bye.

It is the next day. Sunday

Hope: Mommy, I need to go to campus today. May I use your car. Mini does not have petrol.

Zano: Hope why did you not say that mini is empty and why are you going to school, is it not sunday?

Hope: I am going to finish a group assignment there with the rest of my group members, about mini I saw it when I got home on Friday then I forgot to mention it.

Zano: Hope, I have an appointment with the girls to discuss Amanda's baby shower. Take uber.

Hope: Yoh ohkay. [ she left and went upstairs]

Hey , my name is Bokang Mokoena. I am 25 years old. I am a business man. I have a twin brother,his name is Bakang and he is a lawyer but also works in the family business. I own couple of businesses, car dealerships around South Africa and a restuarent in Johannesburg. My family business is a Construction company but that is just a front business. We are really into drug dealership.We are originally from Lesotho but we moved here when my mother was pregnant.We are royalty,my uncle is the current king but the ancestors chose me to be the next king since my uncle cannot have children. That is all you are going to know for now.

Bokang:Did you call Banzi about the contract?
Bakang: What do you take me for?I am looking forward to the partnership.We really need to extend our business to the Natal.
Bokang:Did you know that Banzi is royalty?
Bakang:Not really, that man is a ghost. He does not existed on the media.
Bokang:Senzo checked him out for me.You know he is really good at his job
Bakang:That is why he is our guy.[Bakang's phone rings]
Bakang: Ntate Mokoena
Mr Mokoena: Mora, ho ntse ho ya jwang moo?
Bakang: Re ya leka. Ho jwang ho lona moo?
Mr Mokoena: Re phetse mora.Where is Bokang i have been trying to call him?
Bakang:ke enwa,Tshwara Bokang
[Bokang takes the phone from him. Then disappeared from the room]
Back in KZN.

Queen: My king. When are we going to Lwethu's home
King: I do not know but i have back to back meetings from tomorrow.How about you go without me?
Queen:Okay Baba ka Gugu
King:You know its Baba ka Nompilo if you are talking about her.Its her ancestral name.
Queen:I know but i can not call her that when she does not have a Nosipho. They promised us a Nosipho, isipho sethu kodwa basithathile.How do i call her Nompilo Bab' Zulu when there is no Nosipho?
King:Noma, my queen we cannot question ancestors.Please say Baba ka Nompilo next time.
Queen:I will try.[She said leaving the room.She went to Busi's room]
Queen:Knock knock
Busi:Come in
Queen:Mtase, unjani?
Busi: I am fine well im taking it day by day.I am more worried of Gugu.
Queen:She will be fine.Hayi yazi bantu ba khohlakele.How do you kill someone's child?
Busi: Hayi keh, uYenzile kahle by not letting Gugu to go study outside the province.
Queen: She is the future queen She needs to be protected.
Busi: Has the prophet said anything about it?
Queen: Hayi,i lost faith in that man the time he said Nosipho will be the queen.Uphi uNosipho wami manje?
Busi: Hayi i thought i understood your pain until i experienced it myself.I dont not even wish it even on my worst enemy.
Qeen: You were really looking forward to meet him neh?
Busi: Yoh mtana ka baba, My life is just going south manje.Speaking of my life, They have already found Nkosiyabo a wife.
Queen: Hehe, Banamanga the have been planning this i tell you.
Busi: Honestly, Bengimthanda uNkosi and angithanda naye.I dont kow kushubile kuphi.But i know that now i have to move on.
Queen:It will be okay, everything has its reason Busi.
They talked for a while then Noma left to her daughters room.Gugu was better than yesterday.Owami finally responded to her messages and informed her that her parents will come back on monday after they took her sister's spirit with them.

Back in JhB
Hope:I am home, Mom are you home yet?
Zano:Yebo sthandwa sam[Shouting from the tv room].
Hope went to her.
Hope:hey mommy
Zano:Baby its almost six pm. You want to tell me you have been to school all this time?
Hope:Yes mama i am so tired.We had to push this today to cover last week's work since we were all busy.
Zano: I hope so.Your dad is on his way.
Hope: Was he at the golf course all day? Yoh dad really loves golf. He should be spending the day with you. Doesn't he know sundays are for lovers?
Zano: Yoh, his lover is golf I guess.
Hope: Let me go sleep. I had a long day[ She stand from where she was sitting]
Zano: You are not eating?
Hope: No i had a mcdonald's at school. Good night.[She disappeared]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 3.3K 59
Its not your typical arranged marriage story.
658 18 20
This story talks about a mysterious world who appeared out of nowhere and no one knows about it. Now a group of friends are dragged into it, without...
21.4K 1.3K 24
Star crossed love meets black girl magic Look Up "A Thousand Hills" on Spotify for the official book soundtrack😂🔥🍾🥂
79.6K 6K 58
Tune in and find out!!!