23-The cat is out of the box

Bakang
Its so tense in the room,you can actually cut it with a scissor.While Sello is bout trying to process everything, my uncle is busy pointing fingers on his aunties.I am just sitting there,already drained from everything that happened today.
Uncle:I really do not understand you people really,and wena Fumane kanthe wasnt i told i was infertile mosadi towe?The next thing i have child?
My aunt just looks down and cries
Uncle:Fumane fumane! Araba,potso dammit(Answer the question)[Banging the table with his hand making everyone shake]
Rramatla:My king,hold yourself.Everything has its time.
Uncle:Hold myself ya mas*pa dammit.
Dad:Ha.a Thebe,o se o re tlwaela jwale(you are now disrespecting us)
Rramatla:I think its best if we end today's drama here.The meeting will continue tomorrow cause i can see some of us are not in the right state of mind.
Dad:I agree with You there
Me:Me too.
Rramatla:Ohkay then,lets meet each other here at 6 am again.
[People started preparing themselves to leave]
Mom:Baby,i want to talk to Fumane fast neh,tell your dad to wait for me a bit.
Me:Ohkay ma
Today was really hectic and to think of we are not even done yet really makes me wonder what kind of secret my family has, that really made this family the way it is today.

Fumane
I am in deep shit i can feel it,i better start working on the Muthi the Sangoma gave me.I cant loose what i have worked hard for,what i have sacrificed myself for.I need to avoid thebe today,he is going to ask me stupid questions.
Tshoaro:You are really going down tomorrow neh?
[I looked at her and rolled my eyes]
She really annoys me.She thinks she is better than everyone this one.
Me:What are you looking for?
Her:No just coming to check up on my sister,especially after the revelation that Thebe can actually have kids.
Let me remind her of her own secret before she comes for me,she should stop acting perfect.
Me:Oh honey,atleast Thebe didnt abandon his child intentionally,none like a girl i know.
[She frowns and i laugh]
Her:You must never bring my son to your shit.
Me:Oh darling, if i fall tomorrow atleast i am not falling alone cause i am going sing,sing like lucifer during his times.
[She clicks her tongue and left]
Let me get started with my thing and leave this bitch alone.

Sunday

Bokang
We are back at the palace and we are all ready and refreshened for today's secrets.Sello and his wife were not here.
Rramatla:The ancestors of the Bakoena asked for The boys,Bakang and Bokang few months ago,to choose their future King from.Two weeks ago the boys came and we did find our king.
[Everyone in the room looked unsettled]
Aunt Dipuo:So all of this happened behind our backs?
Rramatla:Yes,thats what they wanted because they know how toxic you all are.
Uncle Tholang:Now i am getting more and more confused,rramatla monna.How is it that the ancestors choosen from the second house,knowing very well that the first house has an heir?
Uncle Thebe:Well let me answer that one.Firstly Sello was not introduced to the ancestors so he is not recognise, which is something that will be fixed with time and Sello will take his rightfull place.
Yoh finally,i wont take the throne.
Rramatla:Well lets not get ahead of ourselves now,people.Even if that was the case,it was not gonna work.The mother of the child is not royalty.They were not gonna allow him to ascend the throne.
Dad:What do you mean if that was the case?
Rramatla:Fumane,this is your chance to speak now,dont you think?
Uncle:Fumane?!
Rramatla:Remember when i warned you about your wife few weeks ago?
Uncle:Yes
Rramatle:Well your wife has done the most evil thing in this land.She first slept with your brother.
Uncle:What? What do you mean slept.
[Everyone including myself was shocked but my mom was not shocked at all]
Rramatla:She attempted to take Tsatsi away from Tshoaro.
Uncle:Why would you do that?[he looks at my aunt,my aunt just looked down while crying]
Him:Ska nleka mosadi,dont you dare take out those crocodile tears.
Rramatla:Kgosi,you will have to sit down for this one.
[My uncle sat down ]
Rramatla:Your wife is not royalty i know you are aware of that,so she got herself in the palace by witchcraft. When she got to you,she then realised you are the wrong one,she attempted to seduced Tsatsi but failed so she used muthi to make him think she is Tshoaro,the aim was to get pregnant by him but she failed to get pregnant.As she saw her plan failed she then came with this one,since you were not the right prince she made you one herself.
Uncle:Wait what do you mean by the right one Rramatla?
Rramatla:Kgosi Thebe,Tsatsi was born first.
Uncle:What? What do you mean?
Rramatla:She stole the throne from its rightful owner,which is Tsatsi.
Uncle:How did she manage that?
Rramatla:On the night of the cleansing,she fooled our ancestors.She made them blind so everything that happened that day,all the lightning we saw was all the hand things.
Uncle:Fumane,i am going to KILL you with my own hands woman.
Aunt:i am sorry...
Uncle:Sorry ya masepa sfebe!!!No wonder why you avoided me yesterday.O tsamaya o robala le ngwaneso ha o qeta o etsa ntho e kana kana Fumana,what else have you done huh??(you go around sleeping with my brother and after you do such a big thing?)
My aunt looked so ashamed,i cant believe such a beautiful lady can do so much evil.
Dad:So what does it really mean?
Rramatla:It means that our ancestors turned their backs on us for choosing the wrong king for ages and we didnt even notice.
Dad:So i am the rightful ki...?
Rramatla:Yes,thats why they asked for your sons to come here for the cleansing.
We were all speechless.
Uncle:I swear im gonna kill this bitch,with my own hands!!![he shouted]
Rramatla:Stop it Thebe, the violence will not work.Your wife will..
Uncle:[he interrupts him] Dont call this tramp my wife,this little devil?
Rramatla:Ohkay,Fumane will be punished accordingly.
Aunt:I really dont know why you are being dramatic Thebe,o re i am not your wife today?After all the shit ive sacrificed for you.
Uncle:Ska bua manyala Moleko towe,kaipotsa ke boneng ho wena[he claps back]
Aunt:Jwale o se o leboha ka 2kg ya Masepa, Thebe,bona you are the last person to judge me.Ive helped you so much,when i came here,you were not the same Thebe you are now.Your dad did not want you,you were the last thing on his mind but look where you are today.You are a fuckin king,i made you one because you are nothing without me.
Damn she got confidence.
Her:And i see you are all judging me including you,the "perfect makoti"[She points at my mom]
Her:When was the last you saw your son Tshoaro?28 years ago,What kind of are mother you?depriving your children to know each other,worst part your husband dont fuckin know you had a kid when he married you and yet here you are,acting like you guys are holier than thou and You Tsatsi,remember you killed your own father .If you didnt leave and do all the shit things you did like dealing drugs,then maybe just maybe things would have been better.NXA now stop trying to act better than me
Rramatla:Take her out now,Guards!!!!
Her:I dont care about your shitty palace, nxa salang le yona.
[The guards dragged her out of the house]
Woah,what the fucked happened here??Do i have a big brother i dont know of?
Dad:Tshoaro,what does she mean that you have a son i dont know?
Mom:Baby,you want to listen to her really?You see that she is saying those things out of spitee.
Dad:Tshoaro?
Mom:...[She looks down]
Dad:Tshoaro ke bua le wena maa.(I am taking to you)
[He raised his voice]
Bk:No Dad,dont shout at her.
Dad:Thola wena Bakang this is between me and tour mother.
[Mom starts to sobb]
Mom:Well i can explain.
Dad:Explain what?why you have a whole grown man i dont know of??
Mom:Bef... before i met you.Three years before i met you i visited my aunt in the north of Lesotho.One day her husband came to my room,my aunt was not in the house.[She start sobbing].
I just knew where this story was heading.
Mom:My uncle...my uncle raped me and i tried telling my aunt but instead my aunt said[She paused] she said i seduced her husband. I didnt tell my parents,i told my aunt that i was pregnant and she made me stay with her till i give birth and took my baby from me.So yes,i do have a son,who doesnt know i am his mother,he is two years older than the twins and i am sorry i didnt tell you.
Dad:...[He stood up and left and i went to my sobbing mother,Bk also joined and we both hugged her]