2-Where is Olwethu?

King Langa Zulu was in the bedroom with his wife, Queen Noma.

Langa: My beautiful wife, I know this hard for you. How is your sister?

Noma: My king, this is really too much, I cannot stand her cry. She brings back all the memories. I tried so hard to get out of that hole she currently is, I cannot go back there again.

Langa: Grieve is grieve, it never gets better with time. Sometimes you are okay, sometimes you are not. I know this is hard on you, please try by all means to support her. She really need you.

Noma: She really is going through the pit of the pits. Her in laws want an heir to their throne. They are willing to arrange a second wife for her husband Nkosi if she does not give them an heir.

Langa: Really ? I did not know it was that deep. Busi needs you more than I thought...[ Langa's phone rings. Caller ID: Banzi]

Langa: Baby let me take this its Banzi. [he says as he left the room].Hello Bafo.

Banzi: Bafo, how are you?

Langa: I am good, i'm just worried about our queen. Busi lost her baby.

Banzi: Busi wami?

[Langa laughs]

Langa: You know she is married right?

Banzi: Don't tell me about Nkosi, he is not man enough for my Busi. How is she? maybe I should call and check up on her.

Langa: Don't even try. I don't want any trouble, please let her go. How was the meeting?

Banzi: The meeting was smooth. Buthelezi is really not bad.

Langa: Okay, I was not talking about that one though. The meeting with the Mokoena brothers, is the deal signed?

Banzi: You should learn to trust me more. They liked it. We will hear the feedback by the end of this week.

Langa: That's promising. Thank you Bafo .

Banzi: Let me get going. I will come on Friday, after everything is finalized.

[ They say their goodbyes and they both hang up]

Gugu visited Olwethu's house to find out about her whereabout.

Gugu: What do you mean she is missing, Owami?

Owami: I also don't know really, my parents are taking a late flight to cape town tonight to look for her. I have been communicating with Ndalo, her friend from school. She says her boyfriend last saw her On Monday.

Gugu: You mean to tell me that her boyfriend is the last person to see her?

Owami: This is really starting to stress me. Lwethu is my twin. I am not feeling well about this.I think something is wrong with her, I can feel it.

Gugu: I am really stressing , may I have this Ndalo's number. I want to ask her myself.

Owami: this is already overwhelming for her. Lets not make things worse Gugulethu.

Gugu: You know what. Whatever, I will search her on social media and i will ask her. Bye

[ she left Owami alone in her thoughts]

What if something really happened to Her. She is all i have.

Hope was about to eat her lunch when she got a call from Ndalo.

Hope: Mgani, unjani?

Ndalo: I'm trying. I alerted the police yesterday and they opened a missing person's case. I even alerted the school's newspaper. I really don't know. Her parents are arriving tonight.