34- Secrets of the dead

Langa
Noma,Busi and Mpilo left yesterday for Joburg.It was something about Mpilo's friend. Speaking of them let me call Noma,i miss her .She answers on the 4th ring.
Me:Mkami
Her:Baba
Me:How are you Mkami,you dont sound ohkay
Her:Im good,my love i think i am just coming down with flu.
Me:Oh, sorry baby, Get well neh.
Her:I think Busi will drive me to the pharmacy though.
Me:Thats better,how are things going there??
Her:[Clears her throat]Hayi,we have a lead,mkami .Things are adding up.
Me:Ohkay,im happy to hear that MakaWandile,sizobuyela  sikhuluma.Ngyak'thanda yezwa?(i love you)
Her:Nami ngiyakthanda Ndabezitha(I also love you)
[We both hang up]

Noma
I cant believe I had to lie to my husband like that,thats not me.
Me:I had to lie to my husband because of you.
Gugu:Mama...
Me:Yazini wena,shut up.Is this the shit you have been up to lately?Maybe just maybe if you told us earlier,we wouldnt be in the situation we are been.
Gug:I also knew about this few weeks ago ma.
Me:What happened how did you know?
Gugu:I have always knew but about a month ago,i met an old lady  on the road side and she said i should look for her.I told aunt about it then made her promise to not tell you until we are sure.So we hired a PI,within a week,we got the information we needed.The same weekend the PI gave us her identity, i met with Ndalo,she is Hope's best friend  and she was also frinds with Olwethu,so she came that weekend since she couldnt come for the funeral. She saw me and we then clicked because she started telling me about Hope.Ma i really wanted to tell you but alot was going on in her life,the exams and her parents divorce
Me:Yoh ndodakazi yami,you could have told me yazi.
Gugu:Im sorry mama,i really am.
Me:Its fine,i really hope we find her.We have go back to your dad with her.
Gugu:We will dont worry,i trust Bokang with the job he managed to get this far so he will find her,alive.
[I went closer to her and hugged her]

Nqoba
I went to Hope's room to give her breakfast.She looked very terrible and messy.I have been trying to call Zaza but with no avail.I wonder where she is,its unlike her to not answer her calls.As for Gedi,he is not here yet,i really dont know whats gonna happened, i just hope for the best.[Knock knock].Let me go check who it is.

Me:You are finally back!!
Gedi:Where is she?
Me:In the backrooms

[I led him to the rooms]
Gedi:Nkosazana,Mazulu.
Hope:Who are you.What are you going to do with me?
Gedi:Dont worry about that.
[He laughed]
Me:When are we starting with this?
Gedi:Later tonight,now you have to go purchase a baby goat and a lamb.
Me:What for?
Him:Just do as i say.
[I nodd and left the room]

Bokang
Me and the boys have been up all night trying to find the solution since i killed our only  hope on getting my woman back out of anger.
Thriller:I have a plan boss.
Me:Shoot thriller.
Him:,What if we go to one of his daughters and kidnapp her or something.
Senzo:Or we could trick him  by making him come to us,while we have his daughter.I heard he liked Zanele's sisters more than her.
Me:And what if he doesnt come.
Senzo:We will try another plan boss,since we cant track him because of the burner phone but could do this.
Me:Who are we doing this to? the older or the younger daughter
Thriller:The younger.
Me:Ohkay,Senzo ask our guys in Cape town to get her for us.We are not going to play with him.

Hope
Its been 2 days since they have taken me.I really dont know what my fate is.I really regret trusting A stranger with my life.I can be really stupid.I  am still tied up and with a tape around my mouth.
[The door enters]
A very weird.looking man enters.He looks like a traditional sangoma but i am not sure.He was just giving me bad vibes with the way he was starring me earlier on when he came with the other man.
The Man:Princess Nosipho Zulu, ndodakazi ya se Zulu land.The first princess of Queen Nomasonto and King Langa Zulu.The great prophecy,the one who holds the gift that leads to nothing but great wonders.Its a pleasure meeting you Nkosazana.I am Gedi,your worst night mare.
[He just stands there]
Him:You look more like your maternal grandmother, she was one of the most powerful ruler to ever live in you mother's village. Its a pity,you wont get to sit on any throne.
[He let out an evil laugh]
Him:We are waiting for Nqoba to go get our secrifices,before the ceremony begins.Oh boy,you dont know whats in store for you.Let me leave you to it.Say your last prayer.
[He closed the door behind him]