42-Brother's reunion

Bokang
Its been 4 hours since Hope fainted,i got to the house as soon as i can.Apparently ,she was having a heated argument with Mrs Zulu when she fainted.We've been in the hospital ,going up and down and the doctors are busy with her.
Me:Gugu,what really happened?
Her:My mom wanted her to come with us and she didnt want to so it was a fight about that then suddenly she fell.
Me:But why is your mom forcing her though?
Her:Bokang you won't understand,this is beyond both of us.Nosipho has to come home or she will have more of these episodes.
Me:What? How do you know?
Her:Remember,its bigger than us.
[the doctor enters the waiting area]
Doctor:Hope Buthelezi?
[We all went to him]
Mr Buthelezi:Is she going to be fine?
Doctor:Well, we've spent hours trying to find whats wrong with her but nothing seem to be wrong medically.Ms Buthelezi seem to be in a long deep sleep.
Mrs Zulu:What? Long sleep?
Doctor:There's nothing we can do at this point as doctors but wait for her to wake up on her own time
Mr Zulu:Yini?What do you mean doctor? You went to school just to tell the bullshit you've just told me?.ungangiciki doctor,dont bore me.
Banzi: Calm down Bhuti.
Gugu:Yehlisa moya Baba.The doctor is right,this is way beyond their profession.
Mr Zulu:Dont tell me to calm down Gugu,these people dont know their job.Wena dokotela,my baby girl better come out of this hospital alive.Nxa
[He left ]
Busi:Thank you doctor for the update,sorry for my brother's outrage.
Dr:I understand,i will let you know if there are any changes.
Mrs Zulu: can we see her?
Dr:Yes,the nurse will come get you when she is settled in her ward.
[The doctor left]

Bakang
Its wednesday today and i went to Lesotho to see my parents.It has been weeks since i last saw them.I went alone because now bakang is distracted by a girl so i will let him be.I get to the airport in maseru then hire a car to take me to my village.When i get here,its clear that my parents are home and my uncle is not.I wonder how has it been ever since the other weekend.I get inside and i am welcomed by staff and laughter from the other room,so i followed the laughs.Its mom dad and this stranger who seems older than me and who happens to look like mom somehow.
Me:Dumelang
Dad:Oh Mora,you are home?
Ma:Hey boy.
Me:Ma
[I go hugg them and also greet the strange man]
Ma:Oh Bakang,This is Pheko,your brother.
What!they found him?
[I smiled]
Me:Dumela Pheko ,ke nna Bakang,last born ya mona lapeng
[My mom chuckled]
Him:Dumela Bakang,its nice meeting you.But you can call me Mosa.
Me:Oh[i looked at my mom and she just blushed]
Him:I heard there were two of you
Me:You heard correct,Unfortunately Bokang Is busy doing Lord knows what.
Him:ohh
Dad:You want to tell me Bokang is busy gelavanting for a girl still?
[I just shrugged my shoulders]
Mom:The girl better be worth it,noways.
[I laugh]
Me:Your son is in love.
Dad:He better come introduce her to us if he is that serious about her.
We spent the entire afternoon chatting and bonding.

Busi
I've went home to refreshen.I haven't been feeling well since yesterday. I am just weak,banzi dropped me off and went to attend a meeting,he says he will check up on me later.Me and him have been on great terms,our relationship is blossoming,ive never been so happy,even
Nkosi never made me this happy.Banzi treats me like the princess i am and he is being the best he could ever be.Its safe to say,we are madly in love with each other.
...
I take a shower and wear trackpants and a comfortable shirt,the weather is cloudy so i just wanna be comfortable and warm.I go to the kitchen to prepare food for when the family comes. I take out the spinach and defrost the chicken.I got hungry so i decided to make eggs in the mean time but the minute i cracked the egg,something seemed off ,it made me want to puke.I went to the nearest bathroom and threw up.I rinse my mouth then went back to the kitchen to finish cooking .I finish around 7h30 pm,banzi got home.
Him:Hey baby,sorry im late,i couldnt get out of the meeting.
Me:No problem baby.
[He came to give me a kiss]
Him:Where is the family?
Me:On their way
Him:Maybe a quickie before they arrived?
Me:Where?[i blushed]
Him:Here on the sofa.
[I laughed]
Me :And what if they walk in on us?
Him:Well,it wont be the first time they see naked people
[I laughed.He started kissing my neck]
Me:Ban...ahh
Him:Do you know how beautiful you are woman.[kissed my neck]
Me:ahhh
Him:I could write a 10 000 pages about your beauty and would still need more.
[He cupped my breasts]
Him:Damm your nipples are hard,have you been waiting for this?
[He went inside my shirt and started sucking them].
Me:Ahhh babyyyy.
[He then moved to my pants and removed them].
Me:Baby lets just go upstairs.
[He didnt say anything buy he carried me with my legs around his waist and our eyes locked]
Him:I love you Makhumalo.
Me:I love you Bab'Zulu.
Him:I am going to make you the mother of my kids and a mrs Zulu.
Me:I cant wait.
[We get to the bedroom and he lays me on the bed]
He started going down on me,the more he used his tongue,the wetter i got and the more my breasts got harder,i was mourning so loud,im glad its just the two of us. After he was done,he came up and prepared himself to enter inside me.The next thing i knew he was all in.

...
After the heated sex we had,we took a shower and had more sex in the shower.When we were finally done,we went downstairs and found the family home.
Noma:You're finally done making babies.
Me:Hey to you too my dear sister.
Banzi: Hello everyone.
Gugu: Babmncane,unjani? Yazi I miss you these days.
Banzi: Hayibo, wena Nompilo Gugulethu Zulu miss me?
[She laughes]
Gugu: yes, I do miss you.Hayibo, especially when..
Banzi:How much?
Her:Just R2000
Noma:Ha Gugu?
Her: What mam!
Me: How did you know she wanted money?
Banzi: Because we only speak financial language with each other.
Dad:Uyabona you are spoiling her?
Gugu:Hawu dad ,just a few thousands nje.
Noma:Talking like a spoilt brat.
[We all laugh]
Gugu: On a serious note though, im gonna spend this money on Nosipho when she wakes up.
Noma: Its my fault that she is sleeping in that bed,i should have let it go.
[she looks down]
Gugu: Don't worry mam, its not your fault.She is going to come around.

Me: You know anything about this?

{She just continued eating]

Noma: Gugu!

Her: No ma, I don't

We all continued conversing around the table for the rest of the evening.

Bokang

I am still in the hospital with Hope,finally I have her to myself.She is even pretty when she is asleep,my heart is just broken because I feel like if I say something I will be talking to myself but I hearqd people saying it helps when you speak to someone who is in a comma, they can hear you, so I am going to try my luck.

Me: Baby, my love.
[I Laughed]
I actually never thought I would one day be standing here with someone I love whole heartedly,begging her to wake up cause I miss her.MaZulu, please wake up.Dont do this to me, I need you to wake up ,I want to make you my wife,i want to make you Mme Mokoena, and a mother of my kids.I don't know what I would do with myself if you never wake up from this.It would actually be selfish of you to not wake up.
[I paused because i was getting emotional]
I wouldnt be able to live with myself.You are my soulmate Nosipho and if you dont come back to me that means i will never find my hapiness again.I love you MaZulu,I've never loved anyone the way i love you and i will never find love like this again.I've only known you for few weeks but these weeks feel like years and i already know you are the person i want to be with for the rest of my life.