3-Found Dead

At Buthelezi's resident.

Hope: Daddy, it has been a while since we've spent time together. Since it's Saturday I hope you are free.

Mazwi: Aow Mtanam, its like you knew I needed a father daughter day. What do you want to do ?

Zano: Yoh so I am excluded in these plans, just like that?

[Mazwi chuckle, Hope laughs]

Hope: Aow Ma, we see each other everyday, I just want to spend time with him alone. It is not personal.

Menzwi; Mfazi wami, maButhelezi, Shenge, Sokwalisa, Phungashe [ he says the Buthelezi clan names. Zano blushes]. Sthandwa sam, thambolamo. You made me a man amongst men by gifting me with this beautiful daughter. Let me take her out so that she does not fall for these boys who will take her on these things and fool her. She should go with me on these first.

Zano: I hear you Buthelezi. Hope this is my husband find one for yourself.

[ Everyone laughs].

Mazwi: Hayi, she will get married when she is 35, you will have to share me with her until then.

Hope: No Baba, 35?

Mazwi: Yebo ungizwile kahle, phela you are my sweetheart.

Hope: Kodwa baba not 35.

Zano: Why are you concern about the age nana, uyajola ?

Hope: No mama.

Mazwi: I hope so. What do you want to do today?

Hope: Lets go to gold reef city, I will never be old for those rides.

Zano: Let me go take a shower, I have a brunch with Mazet .Hope clear up the table and wash the dishes.[She stands up and head upstairs]

Hope finished eating. Cleaned the house,since the housekeeper is off on weekends. The time she was done Zano was already gone. It was now 11:30 am. She went to take a shower then left with her father at 12:15 pm.

They were driving to Gold reef city when Hope got a call from Ndalo. It has been five days since Ndalo's friend went missing and it has been two days since her parents flew to Cape Town. Hope did not talk to Ndalo on Friday since she had back to back classes and an assignment she needed to finish up because the deadline was 23:59 pm .

Hope: Baba may I answer this, it is uNdalo.[Mazwi nodded. she answered the call]

Ndalo: She is no more Hope, Akasekho uLwethu.[ She said, crying.]

Hope: Yoh Ndalo, I am sorry. When did you find her?[ a tear dropped]

Ndalo: He killed her, Ntando um'bulele.

Hope: ubani lowo manje Ndalo?

[At this point Ndalo was crying so bad, she couldn't talk properly]

Ndalo: Her...boy... He killed her.

Hope: Her boyfriend? how? My goodness why?

Ndalo: Hope I will call you later, I need to attend to someone.

Hope: I love you Ndalo, please take care and I am really sorry for your loss, bye.

Ndalo: I love you too, bye [she hangs up]

Hope: Yoh baba, kubad.[ She said, looking shocked ]

Mzwi: yini mtanam, konke kuright?

Hope: Nothing is right baba. Ndalo's friend was murdered.

Mazwi: Haibo Hope, Nini?

Hope: Angazi baba, kodwa she has been missing since Monday. Ndalo told me, her parents went to look for her on Wednesday.