9-The old lady

Hope
Its thursday today and my class starts in the afternoon.I have a test on Monday so i will be spending my morning in the library .My dad is scarce lately,i dont know whats going but i last had a proper meal with him on Monday.I made my bed,took a shower then wore a black hoodie with some black pants,paired them with my new white air force 1.I took my white tote bag today,to match my outfit.Yes i am obsessed with them,i own 10 of them.different colours,different graphic designes.Its gonna be a long day.I went down stairs for breakfast.
Me: Morning my people
Baba:Baby girl ya Baba.
Mama:Hello baby.
Me:Ninjani?
Baba:Siyaphela sthandwa sam.
Mama:I made soft porridge today.
Me:My faves, Ngiyabonga ma
[Zano smiles]
Mama:Baba , should i make some tea for you?
Baba:Ng'right plus let me get going.I need to go the bank to change an allowance for ma.
Mama:Haibo why?Mama has never complained mos.
Baba:Sinenhlanhla is living with her manje.The money is not enough for all of them.
Me:So manje you are supporting her too?mxm
Baba:Yes, she is my sister.She needs me,atleast some of us still know the value of family.
Mama:Mxm,let me leave you alone.Its your money after all.
Me: She is permanent there?
Baba:Yebo,she is getting a divorce.
Me:Finally!Malume Thabo was abusive.
Baba:I am glad she is finally choosimg her life.
Mama:Mxm.Are you done Hope?Go wash the dishes i gave Mam dorothy off today.
Hope:Okay.

Kzn
Gugu
I'm going to campus today.Its about time i get my own place,i cant be travel 2 hours for school everytime.I need to convince my parents again.I have class at 11:30 so i need to leave here at 9 .Its 8:45 so i quickly grabbed my bag and headed dowstairs.

Me:Morning,i am just going to grab an apple.I have to go.
Mom:Hawu sisi ,yini are you late?
Me:If i dont leave now i will be late.
Dad:I think we should buy you an apartment.You are suffering my princess
Me:Exactly baba.Now let me get going.Bye guys.
I got into the car.I was driving myself today.I played my on road playlist.
Jp cooper-Only reason

The only reason God gave me eyes was to see you
The only reason God gave me ears was to hear your voice
Say, I will al, I will always love you
And when the wind gets cold
I'll wrap my arms around you

My favourite song.I got to campus around 11:10 .I decided to head to where the class is avoid being late.I walked in the lecture room and find Muzi.This guy has been courting be since this year started he is not getting the message.

Muzi:Hey you[He stands up for a hug.We hugged]
Me:Hey Muzikayise,why are you here all alone?
Muzi:I just needed some alone time.
Me:Oh ohkay.[headed to my favourite spot]
Muzi:Yazi Kade ngikulindile ukuthi ucabange ngakho(you know I've been waiting for you to think about it)
Me:Muzi,we can't date.I wish i can make you understand.Its complicated.
Muzi:Try to make me understand keh.
Me:Eish i have a fiance[i lied]
Muzi:What? How?
Me:Its an arranged marriage.[I lied again]
Muzi:Do you love him?
Me:I dont have to love him but we are making it work.[i am such a good liar]
Muzi:Why are they forcing you to marry him?
Me:Its a long story that i cant discuss with you but just know that i am unavailable okay?.
Muzi:But Gugu...
Me:Muzi please.
[The rest of the class walked in]

Bokang
I cant stop thinking about her.Her skin,her body,her smile ,her eyes ,the way she carries herself.I need to find her.I need Senzo to look into her.She is my future wife,she is the MaMokoena.
Let me call senzo.
[He picks up]
Senzo:Boss
Me:Hey my man,i have a job for you.
Senzo:Shoot Boza lam.
Me:I need you to find someone for me.Her name is Hope,i did not get her last name but she drives a mini cooper countryman 2020,its Red and white.
Senzo:Numberplate?
Me:If i had them i would have gave them to you aker?
Senzo:Sorry Boza lam,i will try my best.
Me:Dont try,find her
Senzo:Sho boza lam.
[I hanged up and called Stacy,my PA]
Me:Ms Van Tonder please cancel all my friday and monday meetings.I will be out till monday.
Stacy:Ohkay sir,i emailed you your flight details.Travel safe.
Me:Bye
I checked the details and it was a 1 pm flight.Let me tell Bk.

Hope
When i got to campus i went to library and did my thing there then headed to class.On my way to the lecture room i decided to call Lorato its been a while.She answers at first ring.

Lorato:Chommie?
Me:Baby, how are you?
Lorato:Im good and you?
Me:ngiryte nami.Bengithi nje ngik'check if usaphila.
Lorato:Lol thanks for the check up.By the way Sasa is asking for your numbers
Me:Haibo why?
Lorato:i dont know.
Me:Plus i saw him at campus the other day,maybe he wants to chill again.You can give him
Lorato:Okay,are you busy this weekend?
Me:Not really,you want to chill?
Lorato: I am attending this met gala for charity for my mom's orphanage house you keen?
Me:If only i get something to wear.
Lorato:Maybe you should bring your parents
Me:Lol my mom has this baby shower but i will ask uBaba.
Lorato:Thank you plus i invited Sakhile and Linda.
Me:Ohkay.You will send a formal invite mos
Lorato:Sure,have a lovely day.
Me:Same baby
[We hanged up]

Gugu
I am on my way home.Today was so exhausting.Wait is than an old woman?Why is she walking, this is in the middle of nowhere.Let me ask her where she is headed to.I pulled over next to her.
Gugu:Sawubone gog unjani(Greetings gogo how are you)
Old woman:Ngiyaphela.Wenze kahle ngokuma lapha.Kumele uthole udadewenu,yena usaphila.Wayedinga ukuvikelwa.Kodwa manje sekuyisikhathi sokuthi abuyele ekhaya futhi uwena k'phela ongam'thola mtanami.UnguNompilo wena,sekuyisikhathi sokuthi uphile ngokuvumelana negama lakho(I am fine.You did good by stopping here.You must find your sister,she is still alive.She needed to be protected.But now its time for her to come home and its only you who can find her my child.You are Nompilo, its about time you live up your name)
Me:Kodwa Gogo ngizomthola kanjani?(how am i going to find her?)
Old woman:Usendleni efanele.Qhubeka mtanami.Kodwa lalela inhliziyo yakho,izo kukhombisa indlela eyiyo.(You are in the right path carry on but always listen to your heart it will show you the right way.)
I blinked to say something but the lady was no more and i was at the palace's driveway.What the hell just happend. happened.How did i get here.Was that real or i was dreaming?.