12-The next King

A/N
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY 3RD ATTEMPT WRITING THIS CHAPTER.I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT WORTH IT.
I WILL BE INTRODUCING NEW POVS
XOXO

Hope
I cant believe what I just saw with my own eyes. How could dad do that to us. I thought I knew dad but I thought wrong, the man I saw today was not the father I knew for the rest of my life. The father I knew would never cheat on my mother. I know they have had their fair share of a roller coaster marriage but he would never do that to his family. By the way after that horrifying scene I called an uber and head straight home I didn't even say my goodbyes will just send a text to Ndalo.I got home ,it was around past 11 pm and my mother is asleep obviously. My phone rings and its Ndalo.
Me:Hey,I was about to text you
Ndalo: Ohh, where are you, I have been looking for you
Me: I left, I suddenly did not feel Ohkay.
Ndalo: Then why didn't you notify me.
Me: I wasn't thinking, I am sorry. Are yall done?
Ndalo: Everyone just left, we are about to leave.
Me: Tell Lorato I will fetch my car tomorrow.
Ndalo:Ohkay,I love you, get well and sleep tight
Me: I love you too ,wena travel safe and good night.
[We hanged up]
Bakang
It is around to 11:45 and we are at the traditional healer's hut, the weather is bad. Its pouring outside and there are thunders and lightning. Why is this weather being dramatic though and I wonder why does this thing have to be done in Witchcraft hours, these are not the hours to be awake especially in rural areas.
Bk and I ,were instructed to take off our shirts, the traditional healer poured us with some animal blood,damn we smell like shit.He kept calling upon the ancestors the more he called the more the rain poured and the louder the thunders roared and the more the lightning striked.Bk and I were just watching this film, scared to death. Never ever in my life have I saw such a thing. All of the sudden, everything seemed to me on mute. The rain stopped pouring,lightnings stopped even the sound of the thunder stopped. The healer's eyes were now red.What in the witchcraft is happening.
Healer:Badimo ba lona ba kwatile,dintho tse etsahalang kwana ha Mokoena di etsahala hobane bontatamoholo ba lona ba kwatile,haholo ntate wa ho tswala ntate wa lona.Dintho tse negate tse traversing kgale ke tsona tse kwatisitseng Bontatamoholo,jwale ho lokisa ntho tsena tsohle ho na le dihlabelo tle tsa etsahala madi a tla tsholloha mme dintho tsohle tse lefifing, di tla hlahisetswa kganyeng.(Your ancestors are angry,all of the things that happening in the Mokoenas are happening because your greatfathers are angry,especially the father of your father.Things that happened long time ago, triggered this anger.Now to fix all of this a lot of sacrifices will be done, blood will be shed and all of the things done in the dark will be brought to light.)
I Was starring at him with confusion, I didn't know what to say. Why are our ancestors angry at us. What happened.
Healer: Without any waste of time, you will marry a girl, she will bring peace to this palace. She will be the queen our nation has been longing for, she will be the hope of our land, as well as hers. You will not be able to claim the throne without her by your side. When the time has come all will be revealed to you and her, you cannot know her now because she doesn't know herself either.
He spoke all of these things with his face on me all the time. So I thought I should ask.
Me: Why are you looking at me ,when saying all of this?
Bakang was quiet all this time, just listening attentively
Healer: Hobane ke wena ya kgethilweng ke Badimo baMokoena ho lokisa Bokgosi ba setjhaba sa heso(Because you are the one chosen to fix all of this.)
Me: Meaning?
Healer: Ke wena e tlaba Morena wa setjhaba sa heso monna(You will be our new king, man)
I am officially out of words. I looked over to Bk and he has the same face as me.
Healer:Now,tell king Thebe that you will not be meeting any council anytime soon. Before going to the council,you have to first fix the family. Go home and call a family meeting, even Prince Tsatsi has to be here, that is the first step, I will be there to guide the meeting. The council has to know about everything after the family meeting. There are stronger forces pulling this family apart, even within he family itself. Just be smart about everything. Good luck.
Me:But...
He starts to thank the ancestors then the rain poured again, this time softly with no strange things.We stand up and leave this man's hut.We drove back to the house all quiet,we are stunned with what just happened.When we got home,we took showers then retired to our beds.My uncle went back to the palace,I wonder why.