45-Welcome back, again

The following day.
Bokang
Today i am free,my day is not as hectic as the other days so im going to call my parents and give them an update of my life lately.My mom has been calling non stop.I wake up,make my bed, go wash my teeth and face then went downstairs to make some breakfast.I scrolled through my whatsapp and i see Bakang with a guy i dont recognise attending an event and having fun.I wish i was having fun but i cant when my wife is still in the hospital.I just finish eating breakfast while scrolling through my messages and then when i was about to take a shower i recieved a call.I picked it up.
Me: Hello?
Voice: Hy baby
[With confusion i looked over my screen and it was from the hospital]
Me:Baby, you're wake?
Voice: Yes baby,
Me:im coming over right now,i miss you baby.
Her:Please dont tell my family that im awake.
Me:But why...Ohkay baby i will be there in less than two hours.
Her:I cant wait.
[We hanged up].

Hope
Yes,i am awake. I found myself in a hospital,oh how i hate the smell.So the first thing i did when i woke up, i called my man.I know i didnt call my family, i have my own reasons ohkay.I hate how things got the last time we spoke so, after few days of peace i dont want to ruin it.After i ate my breakfast ,bakang arrived. Looking like a 10 over 10 minus nothing. Here I've bagged a real man.
Him:Baby,
Me:Hy ntate Mokoena [i smiled and he smiled back]
He came over to me and gave me the longest hugg and the kissed me.
Him:How are you moratuwa?
Me:Im fine, not sick.
Him:What happened.
Me:Doctors says I fainted.
Him:Just fainted?
Me:Yes, baby just fainted.
Him:Ohkay.
[He smiled]
Me:What?
Him:I missed you.
[I blushed]
Me:Well i need to talk to you about something. [I paused].Im moving to Kzn with them.
Him:Hawu baby,i thought you didn't want that, what changed?
Me:um,i have to my love.
[He sighs]
Him: Is it because you are a princess??
Me:Baby i...
Him:I understand baby. But cant you just do your duties here?
Me: Its deeper than this .
Him:How am i going to see you?
Me:We can visit each other.
[He was just quiet]
Me:One day you will understand.
[He came over to kiss me]
Him:Ohkay,i love you neh?
Me:I love you more.
[We hugged and stayed in that position]

Gugu
Today i decided to take myself shopping because i needed to breath from this house, i just want to have a me time.I wors a high wasted jean with wide legs and a white crop top that didnt really show my stomach,took a black side bag and requested and uber to the mall. When i got to the mall i decided to start on a jewerly store to buy myself something expensive. I went in and as expected the store was quiet. I scanned around to see if there was something i wanted. There was this nice necklace that caught my eye. It was R6500,i called someone to assist me with it. I fitted it and it looked good on me.I made a decision to buy it.As i was about to pay, a man walked in. He was so gorgeous,his perfume filled the entire shop, He was tall,Light skinned with light brown eyes. He looked older than me and he had a body that scream 'rich', no i am mit saying 6pack and muscles.I am sayin i small tummy kind of a body.He came to the cashier where i was.
Him:Sorry sir, im here for the earrings. I ordered.
The stuff member and had him a whole dialogs while they were busy orocess
processing my payment. The guy helping me tried explaining the insurance they have and i just couldnt focus.
His phone ringed
Him:Sarah....Yes why will i forget that?...then stop reminding me I'm coming. [He hanged up]
I was finished being helped
The guy helping me: Have a good day Ms Zulu
Me: Thanks you too...
It was time for me to leave, not gonna lie i was sad that i was leaving this fine gorgeous man behind.I left the store to continue with the rest of the shopping.

Zano
You wont believe where i slept today.I decided to go back to my father's house and try him again. I was even so hungry , the last time i ate was in Joburg yesterday.i decided to go try my luck with my father, hopefully aunty will give me something to eat. I got to my father's house and let myself in since there was no one outside.i knocked and aunty let me in.
Her:Awu mtanam' nguwe, yazi bengikhathazekile ngawe.[she hugs me]
Me:Sawubona Aunty,Unjan?
Aunty:As'khohlwe ngam' wena udlile?
[ I shook my head]
Her:Say no more, let me go prepare for  you something to eat.
Me:ngicela ukubona ubaba kuqala?
Her:Asikhohlwe ngobaba wakho okwamanje
Me:He has to forgive me aunty, you dont know how much it means to me.
Her:What if he doesnt? What are you going to do?
Me: i dont know but he needs to know how sorry i am. I was young and stupid and thought i knew better.
Her: Dont worry about your father, he may seem tough right bow but dont worry, he will come  around. You are his daughter after all, his only child.
[ i smiled]
Her: Now lets get you something to eat.
Me: Ngiyabonga

Hope
After Bokang left, i decided to let my family know that i woke up, and my parents are on the way, i dont know how to feel about them. Will they still want me to go with them, wait i have to go with them. I cant believe i am about to leave my whole life behind  My dad, my home, school, friends and Bokang.I wonder where is mom or should i say Zanokuhle.
[My parents enter]
Noma: Hey baby girl, you're awake[ she hugs me and i hug her back]
Langa: We werr so worried about you ntombikayise.
Me: Sorry, but im fine now.
Mazwi: Welcome  back, again.
[We laughed]
Me: Where is Gugu?
Noma: I dont know,i called her she ssid she will be here.
Me:baba, ngicela ukukhuluma nabo isikhashana?
Mazwi: Ohkay, i will be in the lobby
[ He left]
Noma: I know the last time we talked i was a bit hush, i am sorry.
Me: Its ohkay, i understand. I mean you've  missed 20 years of my life and you were not about to loose another, im sorry  for back chatting  tou, i promise i am not a spoilt brat, i wasnt ready to leave my whole life behind.  But now,i think i am.
[ they smile]
Langa:Really?
[I nodded and we all hugged]
NO I AM NOT READY.!

A/N
Hey guys, sorry its been over a month💀Im ashamed of myself too.I will try to catch up this week, before we open next week