19-The first Kiss

Monday
Hope
I have been in my room since yesterday,i have been crying because i cant believe this is it.My family is being tored apart.All i have ever known is my dad and my mom and now they separating because my dad is Selfish.I am really disappointed in him,he has been calling me since yesterday late and i have been ignoring him,i want nothing to do with him.Bokang is taking me to lunch later today.I dont know if i should cancel him or what becaise i am really not in the mood.my phone is ringing and its private number.Let me answer it,i hope its not dad.
Me:Ms Buthelezi's phone hello?
Voice:Hope its me please dont hang up.
Its Lorato.Mxm.
Me: What do you want?Isnt it enough that your mother is breakimg up my family.
Her:We need to talk Hope.
Me:I dont need to talk to you.Please Leave me alone.Enjoy playing happy family with my father.
[I hanged up before she could answer]
She has the nerve.
I got out of bed and got ready for my lunch with Bk.I dont know where we are going so i just wear blue jeans,blue tank top and a blazer,pair the look with formal sandless.I comb my hair an afro then applied some gloss and eye liner.Applied my favourite perfume then went downstairs.He said he is on the way so let me go tell mom i am going out,i last saw her yeasterday.

[I knocked and she didnt answer so i got in]
Me:Mom?
Her:What[She looks at me and her eyes are red,she has been crying since yesterday]
Me:I am going out for fresh air,will you be fine?
Her:Yes,please get me some pizza and blueberry ice cream.
Me:Ohkay,i love you.
Her:bye baby[She smiles weakly]
I left.

Bokang
I got to Hope's house and called her to come out.She comes out looking amazing.She is simple but she is gorgeous,she is not the girl i would go out with but there is something about her that atrracts me to her.Her smile,her body and her simplicity her beauty and mostly her personality.She just matches me,she is as soft as me.
[She opens the door]
Her:Afternoon
Me:Hey
Her:How are you?
Me:I am good and you?
Her:im good,where are we going?
Me:Its a suprise.
Her:Mhmmm,ohkay.What are you listening to?
Me:Pop Smoke
Her:Oh
Me:You know him?
Her:Yes,i have heard of him.
Me:Whats your genre?
Her:RnB and some hip hop,old school though
Me:Oh ohkay.
We entered one of my dad's golf course.I planned a picnic by the lake.

Gugu
I havent seen my aunt all weekend,apparently her and Babmncane went on a mini get away.She told me last time we went out that her and uncle were involved way before dad and mom got married then they broke up then my grandparents arranged my parents's marriage.So now they are single and ready to recandle their romance.Euw gross.
I am chilling with one of the house helpers in the kitchen having some juice.She is 27 and she is working to save to do her Masters
Her:I am telling you Princess,these boys will embarass you.
Me:Yoh,im sure awumkhanuki nokumkhanuka.
Her:Hey bheka wena nkosazane,i am enough .
Me:Yoh mara.Uma angena lapha umuntu angacabanga ukuthi uyamsola,akumfanele eze.
Her:Exactly.He is manupilative ,behind that handsome face there is a devil himself
[I laugh]
Me:Yoh hayi Bhuti Mandla.
[My parents enter the kitchen ]
Both:Afternoon
Me:Ma,Baba.
[Sis Ntombi bows and leave the kitchen to give us privacy]
Dad:Unjani my princess?
[I blush]
Me:Im fine daddy,how are you?
Dad:Me too
Mom:Eish Bbay,we know we have been neglecting you and your brother lately.We are so sorry .
[I faced the floor]
Dad:Yebo ndodakazi,Siyaxolisa.There is absulotely no excuse for our behavior.
[There is silence]
Me:Bab,Mama yazi this is not a thing of now.I do not know you as my parents and i feel like you do not know me as your daughter.You shipped us to boarding school when you had a chance,why do you think Wandile didnt mind not coming back home during the holidays?He did not miss anything,he would rather spend time with friends than family.Hayi
[My tears betrayed me]
Mom:[with quievering voice] Siyaxolisa mtanami,i do admit that we are not the best at parenting or showing affection toward you guys but we love you guys,Alot.
Dad:We were not sending you to boarding schools to avoid you guys.We simple were protecting you guys and we wanted the best educatiin for you.Kodwa siyaxolisa if it made you feel that way.
Mom:We wanted Whats best for you.[At this point,she had tears falling down her face.]
Me:I hear you guys.Its ohkay,i forgive you.As long as you promise to change,Wandi is still young and he still needs his parents to be his parents not The queen and the King.
Dad:We hear you,We shoud go visit him before he start with his exams.
Mom:He start on Friday so we have to go tomorrow.Are you writing this week baby?
Me:No i am starting next week .
Dad:Ohkay,lets do it tomorrow late,i will cancel all my meetings.
[babaNcane and mamncane enters the room all giggling ]
Mom:So they decided to grace us with their presence
[Dad frowns]
Them:Sanibonani
Dad:Niphumaphi?
Mom:Hayi,Langa bayeke.
Dad:Ngiyeke ini Noma?this nonsense.
Uncle:What nonsense Langa,since when falling in love became nonsense?
I left them because the argument was starting to heat up.I will send my aunt the message to meet me after everything.

Hope
We are at this beautiful golf course in sandton.Its so cute,we got out of the car then got in the golf cart,Bokang drove.
Me:You should have told me we are going to play golf.
Bokang:No we are not.
Me:Then why are we here ?
Bokang:We will see.
Me:wow.
We drove until we reached a lake.It was so beautiful,near the lake there was a gazibo with a picnic set up in it.
[I looked at him]
Him:what?You like what you see?
Me:yes,this is all you?
Him:The idea yes,i had help.
Me:Wow its amazing.
We got out of the golf cart then got under the gazebo.There was all sort of sweet things and a plater full of ssndwiches,wings and wraps.There was salads.The platter looks so good.There was also moët and orange juice.There is a cooler box,i think it has desset.
Me:Nice set up
Him:Thank you
Me:So tell me about your childhood,i cant guess how you were like when you were a child.
[He smiles]
Him:Well,I am originally from Lesotho.
Oh i didnt know that.
Me:I wasnt aware.
Him:What,you thought i'd have the accent?
Me:Yes
Him:No, i grew up here in Jozi.My parents left Lesotho when we were 2,i think.He wanted to start afresh so he did so.He started a constructuon company since it was one of his skills.At first we struggled,i thing things started to get better when we were 10.No we were not poor but it was hard to get the business off the feet .
Me:So why did he leave his homeland?
Him:I also dont know,but Bk and i are working on bringing our family together.My uncle requested to see my parents so the past weekend i went there to convinced them to go.
Me:They agreed?
Him:Yes.
Me:mhm.So you were not spoiled?
Him:Hell no,my dad was very hard on us.He made sure Bk and i were on top of our classes.Bk chose to do history and i chose sciences.We would suffer for the sake of 100%.
Me:And you got them?
Him:not 100% but we got 90+%
Me:Wow,yoh.So behind this handsome face there's a smart brain.
[He chuckles]
Him:mxm,tell me about your childhood
Me:There is nothing much into it.I am a jozi zulu girl.My mom is from kzn and my dad is from here.My dad does business and my mom is a housewife.They met through a mutual friend,they married and they struggled to have kids but after 5 years in marriage they were blessed with me.
Him:So you are the only kid?
Me:Yes.
Him:Mhm.Spoiled rotten.
Me:Mxm
[We laughed.He stopped and starred at me]
Me:What?[I blushed]
Him:Yoh, you are so beautiful.I really cant get you off my mind
Me:Ohh? Is that so?
[He chuckles]
Him:I am falling for you,hard le teng.Ngwanana Muzulu o nhapile pelo.
[I blush]I really dont know what is it that you do to me but i normally dont fall in love Mabuthelezi.
[Before i could even respond he held my chin up and made me face him,he softly kissed me]
My word,his lips are so soft,i feel like i am not on earth,its like we flew to heaven the minute he brought his lips with mine.
[He stopped to look at me]
Him:Would you be mine MaButhelezi
[I didnt respond verbally but i just kissed him again.]
We are now kissing like our lives depend on each other

I really dont want this to end.

Gugu
I texted my aunt to meet me later and she said she will come to my room.She just got in here.
Her:Yini nana?
Me:First of all,thank you for talking to my parents.
Her:No problem,yall fixed things?
Me:Yes,we even going to visit Wandi tomorrow.
Her:lovely.Now whats secondly.
[I smiled at her]
Me:So yesterday me and Zamo were with Lwethu's family,we went to the graveyard.We met Lwehu's friend from school.
Her:Oh really,thats lovely.
Me:coincidentally aunty,Coincidentally she is best friends with Nosipho
[She frown with confusion.]
Her:Our Nosipho?
Me:Yes mamncane,our Nosipho
Her:Ho..how is that possible.
Me:I dont know but small world.
Her:umh,,,so you told her?
Me:Yes,but not eveything but i asked her not to tell her because we havent even told the parents.
Ma:Told the parents what?
Me:Nothing,ma why didnt you knock.
Ma:Knock in who's house.Tell us what Busisiwe?
[Aunt looks at her speechless.]
I think she is thinking of a lie to tell her.
Me:Ha ma its your birthday suprise.
Her:Oh,is that so?
Aunt:Yes,yes
Sheuw,we almost got caught.