27-Parents' dilemma

Tuesday
Tshoaro
We arrived here yesterday, we slept at the one of the royal house,Tsatsi has not said anything than asking for my aunt's address.He sent someone to go there for some information before we could go there ourselves.I dont want to lie,i am very nervous,i dont know what to expect.How will my aunt react i know her husband died long time ago i really hope he died a very slow and painful death.

I just got out of the shower of the room i slept in yes My husband and i are not sharing.I decided to wear my a white figure hugging skirt, a zebra print blouse and a blue shirt,i wore my blue formal pushins with a blue hand bag,i wore my shades and since my hair was a mess i just tied a white doek and left the room,when i got to the dinning room i found fruits on the table with no solid food,ohk.
Tsatsi:I told the helpers not to do breakfast,grab some fruits and lets go.
I did as he said and we left for our long journey,it was gonna be a 5 hour drive so it was better to leave this early so that we make it here back in time .The car was awkwardly quiet,tsatsi just starred his phone the whole time.I really hate this treatment.
Tsatsi:Your aunt died 10 years ago,dont worry about her,she is not gonna be there.
Me:I wasnt worried, wait who does he live with?
Tsatsi:Do you even know your son's name because you keep on referring him as a pronoun
I looked down because i dont actually know what they named him,because i gave him my own name,how i referred to him when i spoke alone
Me:I dont know the name they gave him but i named him Mosa,Mosawamodimo (meaning God's grace).
Him:Oh,that's a nice name.They named him Pheko.
Pheko?Pheko for what?their rotten hearts?nxaaa
Me:oh,thats lovely of them[i turn my head to face the window]
Tsatsi:I know you dont mean that.
Let me ignore him maybe he will stop talking to me.

Zanokuhle
Its been two days since the incident at the restaurant.We are trending on twitter apparently.I dont even want to check if its in a good or in a bad way.Today i am meeting with my lawyers and Mazwi and his lawyers,i am wearing a formal white pants with a black and white top,it shows my perfect cleavage.I paired the look with red gucci heels and a red bag.I applied my red fenty lipstick,today i want Mazwi to regret his decision,i applied my make up and style my 30 inch Brazilian frontal that i installed yesterday. I grab my car keys and left .

I got here and head straight to the office.I was late,my lawyer, mazwi and his lawyer were already sitted waiting for me.I took a sit next to my lawyer opposite Mazwi.

Me:I am sorry i'm late, I lost track of time.

Mrs Adams: We are glad you finally joined us mrs Buthelezi.

[I faked a smile]

Mr Molapo: May we continue please.

Mrs Adams: Yes, we may. My client here has served your client with divorce papers,and your client here is contesting it.

Mr Molapo: Yes,my client here has been in this union for more than 20 years and has a 19 year old with your client and he expects my client to just sign those without contesting?Now tell me Mrs Adams,where is sense to all of that.

Mazwi:What has she done since we got married,she has been nothing but a housewife.milking money out my credit card,maxing it.Now you tell me,she wants to milk me one more time?

[I laugh]

Me:Yazi uyangihlengisa Mazwi, you married me saying you are going to take care of me and that was one of our vows,manje what do you want to say when you say I was milking you,kanthe weren't you doing your duties as a husband?

Mazwi: Oh wow...

Me: Hayi shut up im talking,when you were busy cheatin on my all those years,who do you think stayed home and took care of your princess,me? a useless person.