33-My father my killer

Bokang

Senzo just gave me the information on this Zanele Nkosi.She stays in this complex in the north,In Midrant.
Senzo:Boss,you gonna wanna see this.
Me:What,whats going on?
[He hands me a file]
Him:Those are Ms Buthelezi's  car track information.
[I opened the file]
Me:What?She was in Midrant?
[He nodds]
Me:She took her,the dots are leading us to her, what else would Hope want in Midrant and Why is her necklace found at her dad's place?Boys we are heading to midrant.
The boys prepared themselves for another bust but before i go to Midrant i should update her mother.
Me:Magents,i am going somewhere,but i need the two of you.Thriller and Razzor to go spy on our little fish.Make sure you dont loose her,that bitch will tell me where is Hope.
Both:Okay sir.
Me:The rest of you come with me.
We were only four.As i was about to get into the car my phone rings and its Bk.Fuck,i forgot to tell him about this whole thing,it totally slipped out of my mind.
Me:Ngwana Ntate
Him:Bokang,whats going on.i have been looking for you?
Me:Eish alot is going on man.I am in the middle of something,i will call you back.
Him:No,i need to know now.
Me:Bye Bakang,i will call you back.
[I Hanged up before he said anything]
...
We arrived at the Buthelezi's. There was a black GLA Mercedes.I knocked and Hope's half sister opened for me.
Her:Oh hey Bokang,please enter everyone is in the lounge.
Me:Thanks.
I followed her to the lounge.Everyone was there including the lady i dont kno...wait whats going on here?
Me:Sanibonani
[Mrs Buthelezi looked up and it looked like she has been crying]
Her:Bokang anything ??
Voice:Bokang?you are Hope's boyfriend?
I looked at the lady and i couldnt believe my eyes.
Her:Hy i am Gugu,Nompilo Zulu.Hope's twin sister.And this is my aunt MaBusi.
Me:Whats going on here?Twin suster [ I oooked at Mrs Buthelezi who looked speechless]
Gugu:What happened to my sister please,i heard you are assisting with the search.
Me:How did you know?
Her:A little birdy told me.Now how is Nosipho,i mean Hope, where is she??
Me:Umhm Mrs Buthelezi ,we have another lead.We descovered that....
Voice:Talk to me im the mother.
[I turned around and i saw a woman,who looked exactly like Hope but  older]
Gugu:This is my mother,our mother Queen Nomasonto Zulu.
Me:Queen?Queen how as in like?
The Woman:Yes I am the queen.Now tell me  young man,where is Nosipho?
What the hell is going on here,queen?Nosipho?twin?
Queen:Are you gonna stand there or actually say something.
Me:Sorry,well we ran a little background to the house we found the necklace at and it belonged to  Nqoba  Nkosi.He has three three daughters and  one of them is Zanele Nkosi, she is the one who has been hanging around with  Hope lately.
MRS Buthelezi:How did Hope got to meet this Zanele girl?
Queen:You want to tell me Manqoba took my baby girl,Manqoba Nkosi??
Me:You know him?
Queen:Yes i know him,he loathes our family.So where are they with my baby.
Me:Thats what we are going to find out.We are on our way to Zanele's complex.
Queen:Im coming with you.
Me:Respectfully,no my queen.I will call you guys if i find something usefull out of her.
[I Stood and left,not giving them a chance to respond]

Thebe
I am so upset right now.Im.not even sure who to be angry at but i know i am mostly upset at Fumane,that woman is soo evil and i cant believe i once fell for her.I am on my way to see Sello,he finally agreed to meet me ,he has been MIA since the day of the meeting .I really.hope he accepts me as his father.I pack my Ford  Ranger outside his house, today i didnt want to be accompanied.I needed to do this on my own.I got out of the car and went to the door and knocked,Sello opened the door.
Him:Monghadi (sir),please come in.
Me:Mora [I got in and we went to the lounge,]
Him:O ka thabela sa ho nwa?(Would you like someone to drink)
Me:If you have whiskey then yes but if not then i am fine thank you.
Him:Even water?
Me:No im good.Mora i want us to talk.
Him:[clears his throat]I did call mom and she confirmed what you said.
Me:...
Him:I understand now,and i am sorry of the way i stormed out the other day.
Me:No problem,i understand the truth was too overwhelming. Now tell me more about your upbringing, i would like to know you more as my only son.
Him:[laughs]Well,where do i begin...
We stayed there talking about ourselves and getting to know each other.I dont want to bring the throne now,i dont wanna overwhelm him.

Bokang
After i left the Buthelezi home,my mind has been all over the place,i was so lost and no one was willing to fill me up .How is Hope a twin,she never mentioned it and even worse a zulu princess??What?.
...
We arrived at the complex and my boys and i prepared to attack. Since she was not home now,we are going to make ourselves comfortable. Senzo used his skills to get us in her apartment.
....
  30 minutes later she walked in.
Me:you scream i shoot.
Her:Who are you?What are you doing here?
Me:Good,i like you.Would you take a sit please,i dont like making a lady stand.
[She walkes over the couch  that was nearer to mine and sat]
Me:Now that you are sat,its you choice if you wanna do this the hard or nice way??
Her:Who are you?
Me:Where is Hope?
[She got nervous]
Her:uhmm uhmmm who who is that??
Me:Oh,ha o sa motseba jwale[i chuckles]Majita le mametse moo.Senzo bring the picture.(you dont know her now? Boys are you guys listening?)
[I showed her the picture of her and Hope leaving the museum couple of days ago.]
Me:You know her now??
Her:Who are you? Im gonna call the police.
Me:Im your worst enemy my sister.
Her:I havent seen Hope in days,i heard she was missing.
Me:Dont push me  dammit!!![ i banged the table]You were with her the day she was missing.Its either you cooperate or i kill you .
[She widened her eyes even more]
Me:Senzo bring the rope,someone is about to commit suicide
Her:Wait wait wait...I dont know much ,i was just instructed to bring her,i know nothing.
Me:Instructed by who???
Her:M..My father.
Me:Nqoba Nkosi?
Her:Yes
Me:Why?where is she now?
Her:I don't know why and unfortunately i dont know where they are.He didnt let me in on that one.
Me:Does he own a properties somewhere??
Her:Umhh, i dont know.
Me:Ohkay,since you were useless for us,its time you meet your ancestors.
Her:But i gave you what i know.
Me:Well thanks i guess but this is for messing with me Ms Nkosi.
[I point a gun in the middle of her forehead and pulled the trigger ]