35-An exchange in town

Saturday
Bokang
Yesterday,our boys kidnapped Nkosi's youngest daughter in CPT and we got her here with the private jet.Now its time we play dirty,Nkosi is going to hear us.He has to hear is.
Senzo:We are ready boss,the girl is ready.
Me:I'm coming.
We are going to do the video for him to see that we have his daughter.We need him here.I got to the other room and the set up was indeed ready.The girl was muske taped and a mess.I went to her and unmasked her.
Me:You are gonna die for your father's sins baby girl,Just like your sister.
Her:What,which sister? What do you mean?
Me:Your dad has whats mine and if he doesnt complying then its over for you.
Her:Please please sir,bhuti please.Dont do this,i will do anything please.
Me:Good,because we about to send him a little video of you begging for your life and if he doesnt reply in an hour then you doomed.
Her:Please, i will do anything please just dont kill me.
Me:Good.Guys lights off,turn the ring light red.
[They do as i instructed]
Me:Action
[She starts befging her father for her life and crying real tears]

Zano
Its been 3 days since my baby was kidnapped.Its alot,kore kunigi nge apha endlini.Its Botle with her daughter,Hope's birth mother and her sister and Hope's sister.As for Mazwi,i dont know where he is ,i havent seen him since Noma came.I have been avoiding everyone because i feel ashamed and embarrassed. I also dont know what will the queen and her husband do to me because i hear that they are dangerous people.
[Knock knock]
Me:Who's it?
Voice:Its me Ma ma Zano please open.
[I went and open and it was Hope's twin Gugu]
Me:Oh hey.
Her:Hey Ma,may i please come in?
Me:Yes.
[I opened the door wider for her to come in]
Her:How are you,i know it must have not been easy going through this.
Me:Eish,i dont know what to think.I just dont want to think the worst.
Her:Im sorry,it must have been hard dealing with Hope's disappearance and also insult from my mother and everyone else.
Me:Its my bed so i guess im gonna have to lay on it
Her:...
Me:I am sorry for depriving you a chance to have your sister by side when usakhula.
Her:It must have been more painful when you...you gave birth to a still born.I am sorry about that.
Me:...
Her:I heard what mom said,about you not knowing the pain of carrying a baby only to give birth to a stillborn.You know the pain so well.I am sorry.
[I started crying]
Me:You have a kind heart,like your sister.Its like you guys are the same person
[I chuckled]
We ended up staying in my room,telling her about Hope,her childhood stories.

Nqoba
We are doing the ceremony today,i spent yesterday going around town like a mad man looking for the things i need.We are doing this whole thing in the first somewhere in KZN.
[Phone beeped]
I wonder who is that,im very busy.
[I took it out and checked the message,its a video from an unknown number]
Me:What?Londiwe wami?who took her?
[Another message enters]
Message:you have whats ours,we have whats yours so meet me in 4 hours in Jhb cbd,we will talk when you get there.Do this or you will never see her again
Me:What?4 hours?.
Gedi:Whats going on?
Me:They took my daughter Gedi they took Londi
Gedi:Focus Manqoba,they are trying to distract you.
Me:They took my daughter Gedi,you dont understand.
Gedi:They wont kill her,we have their little princess,but they will kill you after the exchange.
Me:...
Gedi:We need to think this throughly.
Another message :
You have exactly 4 hours Nkosi.
Me:Fuck Gedi fuck fuck fuck fuck.I will have to choose between this things or my daughter.
Gedi:Who is behind this?
Me:I dont know but i know its not Mazwi,he is a coward he wont go this far.It also cant be the Zulus,they dont know she is alive.
Gedi:You know what,whatever you decide just know angizelanga lutho lapha.Im gonna leave with my job done.
Me:But my daughter's life is at stake here Gedi.
Gedi:Dont make your problems,my problems.
[He just left the room leaving me confused]

Thebe
Today i am meeting with Sello again for the 3rd time.I going to try and convinced him to fight for the throne with me since we are running out of time.
Sello:So how is everyone back at home?how are the twins?
Me:I dont know, i last spoke to them on the meeting weekend.Things are not good back there.Ke tlhakantsute(its a mess)
Sello:Oh,is it that bad??
Me:Its very bad.
Sello:Even with UMalome Tsatsi?
Me:Dont tell me about that one,he wants to steal the throne from us.
Sello:What?What do you mean ?
Me:Its a long story that i will tell you one day but now i need to fight for whats mine and i need your help
Sello:The throne?
Me:Yes,Sello that belongs to you rightfully but now they are making silly excuses when they are suppose to give you whats rightfully yours.
Sello:But i am fine nna mos.
Me:No,you really have no choice in this Sello,Its in your bood.It runs through you.
Sello:I dont know about this.
Me:Please just promise me you will think about it?
[He nodd and take a gulp of his juice]

Bokang
Nkosi has agreed to meet us and he will be here in an hour,e and my boys are preparing to attack because we dont know whats his plan and if Hope is still alive.
Thriller:We are ready boss.
Me:Good,we are just waiting for this old man to show up.Where is the girl?
Thriller:Still in the lounge.
Me:Go put her in the car.We are moving to cbd to station ourselves. Tell others.
Thriller:Ohkay boss.

...
Its been 30 minutes since we arrived and Nkosi has 10 minutes to show up.The boys already stationed themselves.Senzo and 2 of the boys are in different corners being on the look out.While me and the girl and thriller are in the vclass waiting for this guy to show up.
Me:Any movement?
Senzo:No sir but there's a car that just pulled over.
Me:Numberplate?
Senzo:Its him.
Me:Ohkay,now is there movement inside??
Senzo:Yes but i only see him inside the car.
Me:Fuck!ohkay
Message
Im here,come face me like a man.

To be continued...
.