-46 Discharged

Gugu
I decided to hurry back to the hospital after shopping.I started at a McDonald's drive thru then made my way to the hospital.An hour later i got to the hospital and i find my parents already there.

Mom: Finally, someone decided to show up
Me:Hey family, im so sorry,i was just finishing  up somethings.Hey stranger
[I went over to my replica to hug her]
Her:Hey you, where are you from?
Me:Im from the mall
Baba:Hayibo Nompilo,usisi wakho usesibhedlela ,ukhetha ukuya enxanxatheleni yezitolo?
Me:No its not like dad, i was already there.Bengiqeda nje.
Hope:Bayede is not a big deal.She is here now
Him:Bekumele alahle yonke into ngomzuzu nje ezwe ukuthi uphapheme
Me:Im sorry baba.
Him:kangcono kube okokugcina kwakho
Hope:Anyways,did my sister get me something nice to eat??
Me:Yebo,i got you a Mcfeast,ngiyazi ukuthi akumnandi kanjani ukudla kwasesibhedlela sooo
Hope:Arg,this is why i always wanted a sibling.Thank you sthandwa
Me:You are welcome,manje bakukhulula nini?
Hope:I dont know but as soon as i get discharge we are leaving for Kzn
Me:Yebooo yeeee, i miss my bed,friends and just being at home nje
Mom: You are really not a city girl neh?
Me:Never was.
[ we all laughed and conversate about anything]

Bakang
Me and Atli have been talking ever since the other night. It has been the most amazing time in my life.I think ive found Mrs Bakang here.Exactly my type.Today im Mosa and i are going back He is going to Pta i am going to JHb so we are leaving together.
Mom:Yoh jwale la tsamaya la nsiya?(yall are leaving me behind)
Me:Hau ma,You know we have to gi back to our live
Ntate Mokoena:Bakang kekopa ha o fihla kwana o ye ho Bokang o re ke mo kopa mona as soon as possible, me and him havr some issues to discuss  especially ka taba tsa b.o kgosi.
Me: Ke tla etsa jwalo ntate
Ma: Mosa o dumelisa Ngwetsi ya ka moo,you must come with her next time
Pheko :I will do that Mamokoena.E re retsamaye Bakang re tlameha re phakise or re tla siwa ke sefofane.
[We say our last goodbyes and leave]

The following day

Hope
The doctor says i am discharged today since there's nothing wrong with me.I am happy but also sad that i am leaving my home.These couple of days have been so hectic for me i just cant wait for peace in my life.I finish wearing my private clothes that my family brought for me,it was just some comfortable pants and a tank top.Bokang is fetching me so that we spend the last day here together,and bab Zulu is not happy about it but his wife had to convince him.I signed my discharge forms and Bokang was already waiting for me in the lobby.
Him:Maratuwa waka
Me:Hey my love [we hugged]
Him:I missed you
Me:I know,im your oxygen
Him:Nkare wa tseba
[We both laugh]
Him:What do you want to do today?
Me:I just want us to cuddle till tomorrow
Him:You want Bab Zulu and Bab Buthelezi to kill me??
[I laughed]
Me:Unebhadi neh,two fathers in law?
Him:Haholo.Let me stop at panarottis and get Pizza for my favourite girl and we will go get the buffalo wings from spur and some snacks.
[We drove to the mall and did just that then went to his house]
He stayed in some estate that was heavily gaurded.We got in and  inside was soo big and spacious. I know my parents were rich or should i say the Buthelezi's. But they were not this rich.This was always the neighborhood Zano wanted to live in but my dad couldn't afford this much.We went to the lounge where there was just one L shaped sofa, a table  and a tv on the wall. The interior design was soo amazing, you could tell this was a man cave,it was mostly  grey black and some white. The walls were grey, the floor was also grey and the stand under the tv was white with the table and the sofa was just black leather.
Me: Nice home
Him:i try,thanks
Me: Fetch the plates i will put on some Netflix
He left me alone and i found my way into his tv.
Him: I love the view
[ He comes carrying our plated and settle next to me]
Me: I dont know what to put on.
Him:Put in some comedy we havent laughed in a while.
Me: i agree with you.
We decided to settle for Trevor  noah.

Busi
Banzi and i are leaving for KZN today  then the rest of the family is coming tomorrow,we just wanted to spend sometime alone before we tell the family about a little zulu.Honestly i am happy but i am also afraid,what if i loose this one too?
Him:Are yiu ready  mama?
Me: Yes, you are not leaving anything behind akere?
Him:No,lets go say Goodbye
[We headed back into the house to day goodbye
Langa:You guys are leaving already?
Banzi: Yes, we will see Nosipho ekhaya.
Noma: Why are you in a rush??
Banzi: Hayibo, i just want to spend some time alone with my woman before nifika??
Langa: When we get home we should start preparing to welcome Nosipho and introduce her.
Banzi: Yebo  Ndabezitha, i hear you.
Me: Yazi mna im just so happy that she's  still alive.
Noma:Nami, kodwa That evil witch who took her away from us must pay.
Langa: Hawu Mkami, we should just be happy that she's alive.
Noma: Haaa! Baba, you are the kne talking like this??
Langa: Yebo, lets just forgive her and move on.
Banzi:Ngeke, mna ngivemnalana no Sisi.She must not go unpunished.
Me:Banzi!
Noma:Hayi Busi, you will have to understand. That woman caused so much pain, she almost teared this family apart. Gugu grew up alone, all because of this wicked woman. All those years mourning for my baby, while my baby was alive? No . If i have to kill her myself then i will.
Me: Hayi, i dont know anymore mna keh.
Banzi: We will talk about it kahle, ekhaya. Sthandwasami lets go.
Noma: Safe travels my favourite couple.
Langa: Noma.
Banzi: Bhuti. Stop being jealous  hawu.Lets go my love.
[We said our goodbyes and left]

A/N
A short chapter  i know sorry.i just wanted to upload cause its been a while...