32- Why do you look like my daughter?

Nqoba

Its been almost two days since we have been waiting for Gedi to come from the mountain. Apparentely he needed to go to the mountain for some strength to do this procedure .He is really frustrating me because we are running out of timw. Any minute now ,they could find us because I heard Buthelezi is very connected.Phone rings and its Thabiso,my next door neighbor. I answer the phone.

Me:Thabiso,what do you want?

Him:Sir, some people where here earlier on looking for you with guns.

Me:Was it the police?

Him:Not sure because they were wearing all blacks and were using private cars,all G wagons.

Me: Ohkay,thanks for the information{ I hanged up before he could even reply back.]

All balck? G wagons? who could it possibly be.I Know for sure SAPS doesn't have money to use Gwagons.Indeed Mazwi is really connected,This gives Gedi more reasons to come back early before this whole thing blows up in our faces.

Bk

Me:We had them. what went wrong? Senzo, hav eyou done the background check on the house?

Him: Yes boss.Its owned my Nqoba Nkosi, He has three three daughters and two deceased wives.

Me:The daughters?Who are the daughters and their background/

Him: First born is Sanelisiwe Nkosi,25.She is a fashion designer and stays in Mahikeng.Second born is Zanele Nkosi,23. she is an enterpreneurer and stays here in Joburg.Last born is Londiwe,she is 21 and she is studying accounting in Cape town.

Wait, Zanele? Zanele Nkosi.Isnt it possible she is the Zaza that I have heard Hope mention.

Me: Please get me more information on the second born.

Him: Okay sir.{ He carries on with his laptop.

Me: I need someone to get me Hope's car tracking information.We have to see if any of her whereabouts can lead us to her kidnapper.

Him: I will do it once I am done with Zanele.

Me: Sure,thanks

Zanokuhle

Its been two days since my baby girl have been missing and I haven't slept a wink.Mazwi is somehow blaming me, and I don't understand how is it my fault.He says I am an ignoreant mother., first I let her have a boyfriend wholo is even way older than her.I really don't have any problems with Bokang,infact he has been a big help comparing to Mazwi's"connection".He had alead but unfortunately,she was not there anymore.

Mazwi: Kore,i still cant believe you are putting my daughter's safety on thath boy's hands Zano,really?

[I chuckle]

Me: Well Mazwi,I do trust that boy because up to so far he has lead us somewhere snd unlike you,he has been there for my daughter when you were busy playing family,with your masqhwapheni.

Him: Please Zanokuhle,nevere ever in your life disrespect uBontle please, and I geard yabout your little chaos the other other day, I had to beg her to not open assault charges against you.Why did you have to destroy your sdima kanjalo,are you crazy?

Me:Isdima?since when do you care abouty Sdima Mazwi.You are the last person to talk about my dignity.You destroyed dignity when you decided to cheat on me when i lost your bany.Nxa
[I Left him there]

Gugu
So i managed tk lie to my parents about Hope,ny aunt,my mom an i are on oyr way to Joburg to look for Hope ourselves.My mom is still glueless though.We decided on this after i took a nap 5 hours ago,and the Old lady appeared telling me i jeed to be in Joburg ASAP.So i had to lie to my mom and she came with me and Aunty.At this point i am just hoping That UNOSIPHO  is alive,otherwise why would they want me here if i am not needed.
...
We get to Joburg and went straight to the address Ndalo gave us. This house is a mansion i tell you it had amazing architectural  designs and yiu could tell it cost millions.The pictures i saw on Hope's instagram didnt do any justice.We were let in by the security.
Mom:This is Mazwi Buthelezi's house?
Aunt:You know him?
Mom:Not really but Banzi and Langa are in business with him.
Me:Oh really? Small world,aunty dont you think?
SHE KNEW WHAT I MEANT
Her:Yes,indeed it is.
Mom:Lets go guys.
[She opened her own door nonchalantly,not knowing what awaits her]
I was wearing black and white skirt and a black top with my  white AF1.I dyed my hai foxbrown abd did a foxbrown Backline.
I got iut of the car catching up with my aunt an mkn.I was really nervous because i didnt know what was gonna happen but i knew this is where we needed to be.
[We knocked and a young lafy stound my age opened the foor,she looked confused]
Her:Umhm,Good afternoon uhmh who are you?
[She said still looking confused]
Me:Hey,i am Gugu,Ndalo's friend,she said i must come here,This is my mother,queen Nomasonto and this is my aunt Busi,is thus Hope's house?
Her:Umh yes yes yes,you may.
We thanked her and walked in.She was starring at my weirdly before she could call her mom.She then introduced herself as Lorato,Hope's half sister.Ohkay i didn't know she had a half sister.A very fine woman walked down the staircase that was on the partio.She looked and ke and stopped and looked at Lorato.She said something in Sotho,i think and Lorato just shrugged her shoulders.

Her:Dumelang.
US:Good afternoon.
Her:How, uhm how may i hel...[she stares at me ]wait,how do you look like..[Before she could even finish a male voice descended the same staircase]
Him:Babe,whats going on?[His eyes landed on us ]
Hope? [ he looked confused]
Aunt:[Clears her throat and the attention went to her] Hey Mr Buthelezi and Mrs Buthelezi?[she asked wantinv a clarification]
The Lady:Just Bontle.
Aunty:And Ms Bontle,this is my sister Queen Nomasonto Zulu, the wife of king Langa Zulu and this is their daughter UNompilo Zulu.I am Busisiwe Khumalo. May we please get chairs??

My mom was just quiet,and i could tell that she was very confused.

Bontle:Yes yes,Lounge is this way.
[We were lead to the lounge]
Bontle:Rato,please get Something for our guest.
Aunt:No,dont worry we are fine.Is Mrs Buthelezi home?this imvolves her.
[The Lady frowned]
Mr Buthelezi:Umh,Zanokuhle is out,wait whats this about and yiung lady,why do you look exactly like my daughter?
Mom:Exactly?What?
Aunt:I think we should wait for Zano...
Mom:No, i want answers nou.What do you mean by exactly sir?
[Mr Buthelezi stood up and went to a stand nearby and grab a picture  there and came back]
Mr Buthelezi:Thats my daughter Hope.[He handed her the photo]
My mom's eyes.widen,i mnew she knew it.Her eyes became teary .
Her:Nosipho
[Thats all she managed to say  before she had a breakdown].
Aunt:Sister please valm down.
Mom:Wait,why is Nosipho here,whats going on here.
Mr Buthelezi:Nosipho?Sorry mam thats my daughter.
Aunt:I think its best we wait for Zanokuhle.
Voice:Wait fore for what?
[Mrs Buthelezi  was at the door,she scanned the room and saw me,she immediately knew what was gojng on.Her eyes immediately  became teary].
Mr Buthelezi:Zanokuhle,we have visitors here come join us.
[She started.moving buy slowly until she reached one of the couches and sat down]
Mr Buthelezi: Zano,please explain why does this young lady looks lik Hope and why is this woman  sayinv Hope is uNosipho.
[She just started crying]
Her:Not now,not now please my Baby is missing why now.
Mom:Are yoh gonna talk or.you want me to make you sisi?
I knew my mom was boiling
[She sniffs a few times]
Her:After i got a miscarriage  i gor pregnant Mazwi and i actually gave birth but [she sniffed] but to a stillborn. So some nurse told me she ciuld get me a baby since i was very sad and i knew you were gonna divorce  me.
Him:What?[He looks at her all teary] what do you mean?
[ she started shaking her head]
Her:I paid for Hope Mazwi,she is not our child.
My mom instantly  screamed out of frustration.
Mom:I am going to kill you with my bare hand woman.
[She quickly stood where we were sitting and the next thing she was on top of Mrs Buthelezi strangling  her, but Mr Buthelezi  and Auty managed to pull her before the poor Mrs Buthelezi   Died,because of the way she was strangling her.
Mom:No,ngiyeke ngifuna ukukhombisa lomfazi ukuthi kungani ba ngibiza ngoNomarussia.
NXA Busi Ngyiyeke maan yerrr!!!
Mrs Buthelezi:Im sorry.
Mom:Sorry for what ?Sorry for What? [My mom is now screaming out of oain]
Mom:Do you know the pain i went to when i gave birth to my girls huh?uyawazi amahora angu-18 of labour huh for  what? To hear that you lost one of your babies?Do you kniw the pain you caused on me and my family,for 19 years? For 19 years i took antidepressants  because of you .And you want to tell me you are sorry?I am going to kill you and trust me thats not a thread,thats a promise.Now where is my child bitch,i want her now!!!!
Me:Mama...
Her:Shut the fuck up wena,entlek how long have you guys known about this ?Busi,how could you guys do me like this?You Busi knew howuch i went through after i lost Nosipho and you didnt even tell me she is alive?
[My aunt attempts to talk]
Mom:Hayi,shut up.Nxa.
[She leaves us there and got out of the house]
Mr Buthelezi:I hat you Zanokuhle,i really curse the day i married your ruthless soul.Uyanginyanyisa,nxa.
[He also leaves the house]

A/N
As promised,please vote for the chapters
Sorry if you find any errors,j will edit them.I just needed to oublish its almost 2 weeks without publishing.

Noma Knows!!!!