20-Make it happen Zanele

Wednesday

Gugu
Today we are visiting Wandile at his school in Durban.Its been a while since i last saw him,so i miss him soo much.We arrived here yesterday and slept in a private family hotel.My parents are taking us on cruise trip,i am so happy i get to spend time with parents and Wandile.I am wearing a white transparent mash dress with white bikini under and a huge sunhat with sunglasses.My mom is wearing a pink long dress with a white sunhat,she is so beautiful.As for my dad,he is just wearing shorts and shirt.We had breakfast and went to Wandile's school,when we got there he was already waiting for us.
[He Opened the car door]
Him:Family![he flashed a smile]
Dad:Hey son
Mom:Mommy's boy
Me:zulu omncane
Him:Mom,i am old now.
[We all laughed]
Him:So what do i owe this visit?
Mom:Cant we visit our child nah?
Him:So its just a friendly visit?
Dad:Yes son.
[He looks at me]
Him:Sis who are these people and what have you done with my parents?
[I shrugged my shoulders and we all laughed]
We arrived at the yatch and we got inside.Its our private yatch so it will only be us four and the crew and the bodygaurds.the yatch has two bedrooms lounge room,kitchen,bathroom and a swimming pool outside.My brother an i shared the bedroom,it had bunk beds that had a single on top which was Wandiles and a double that was mine.Our bedroom was cutr though,gender nutral with grey,white theme.
[Wandile and i went to our room as parents went to theirs.]
Wandile:So tell me sis Gugu,whats happening?
Me:Bathong,nothing.We missed you so we decider to come visit you.
Him:Is that so?
Me:Yes
Him:i am just suprised.
Me:Me too but they are trying so i need you to try to meet them halfway.
Him:...
Me:Wandile!
Him:I hear you,i will try but dont expect me to act like i am ohkay.
Me:Ohkay,one day at a time
Him:mhm.

Bokang
I swear i am in love.Hope is doing things to me,things i dont understand.I am a different man when i am with her,i am calm and i have no worries at all.She has this amazing effect on me.Today i am meeting with the drug business associates.I last saw them before i went to Lesotho which was 2 weeks back.This time Banzi Zulu is joining us.
Me:Im glad we are all here.Mr Zulu,we are glad you could join.
Him:Thank you gor having me.
Me:So,since our last busts in Cape Town,We found tge snitch and matter was delt with so now we are back on track with Cape town.
Bakang:We cant afford to have such problems in the future,so what is the way forward.
Me:Good question,Mr Mokoena Senior is in charge of the way forward ,he will let us know the plan as time goes by
Smith:Ohkay boss,we will hear from you
Me:So now lets discuss welcoming Mr Zulu into the business
Sizwe:This weekend?
Me:No we are not available this weekend.Next week friday.
Smith:No problem.
Me:Next week it is
Sizwe:Sure boss.
Me:Meeting adjourned.
[They all stand up and leave except Bk]
Bk:So who is she?
Me:Who?
Bk:The girl that makes you glow
Me:Glow?
Bk:Yes,you are in love,there is something about your face.
Me:Mxm[i chuckle]
Bk:So you are not denying it?so thst means we have someone
Me:You are too noisy for my liking.
[He laughs]
Bk:Im gonna le it slide for now.When are we leaving for Lesotho?
Me:aWe have to go Tomorrow.
Bk:So when are the parents getitng here?
Me:Tomorrow.
Bk:I just wonder what the weekend holds
Me:Me too.

Hope
My life has been a mess in the last couple of days.The only good thing happening in my life is Bokang,otherwise i am declining.I cant olfocus when i try to study.Tomorrow i am booking myself into a mental institution,i cant force things because if i write in this state im gonna fail so rather go and treat myself.Lorato has been calling me non stop,i really dont know whats wrong with her,why cant she just leave me alone.I decided to go spend a day at spa today,i really im tired,its like something is weighing on me,my body is just so heavy.I am wearing a long silk skirt with a tshirt that is half buttoned,and puma push ins.I am not feelinga good to look good. Comb my hair then left it unstyled and went downstairs.My mom hasnt been out of her room for days,she is a mess and i understand but i hoped she gets well soon.I went to my car and left for spa.
I arrived at the place,took out my wallet and my phone and took some selfies before i got in.As i was about to enter i bumped into someone and my keys,wallet and pjome fell,together with her papers.we touched unintentionally then she starred at me for a while without blinking.Ohk weird.I stand and she also stands.
Her:Nkosazana
Me:...[frowned]
Her:Umhm,sorry i didnt mhm didnt see you uhm there.
Me:No its fine, its my fault
Her:Ahem.Mmh sorry i have to go
[She quickly went away]
That was weird.
[I went inside for my massage]

Langa
Noma,the kids and i are on our little cruise and we are enjoying ourselves.Noma and i have been busy distracted from our kids.Ever since we lost the other twin,Noma hasnt been herself.Our marrage is no longer the same.She is distant and cold,sometimes she is fine,sometimes she is not.But i am willing to work on our marriage,its been years since i have tried but i am willing to try again.
Her:What are you thinking of?
Me:You
[She blushes but tries to hide it]
Me:Its ohkay To Laugh ma wengani zami,i am your husband.
Her:I know
She gets close and kiss my cheek,as she attempts to leave i grab her hand kissed her on her lips.I started garbbing her ass and she let out a sigh. Started under dressing her and she is doing the same.We are not butt naked and we are starring at each other.I started kissing her on her neck,she let out a moan and that made me even harder.I carried her to the bed and started kissing her all over the body.I kissed her torso,grabbed her breast and she was now moaning.I kissed her till i got to her Cookie.I started licking her clit,i knew she liked that so much.I went to her openning and started licking her on the inside.I went on then went back to her clit, i licked her till she came.I went back to her face and kiss her for her to taste herself.
I started stroking myself to prepare myself to get in.I Decided to massage her with it on her clit.She grabbed me by the neck
Her:Get in dammit.
I knew she hated getting teased so when she wasnt expecting i slid it in she let out a moan Damn i love this sight.I started pounding on her slowly then she started grabbing my buttocks .
Her:Faster baby.
I swear my wife is a sex freak.We may be different but the minute we starred getting naked,we become one.I bounced faster and harder.
Me:Cum for mr baby
Her:Ahhhhhhhhh,Langa fuck!
I Feel myself growing harder inside my wife and i knew i am about to release.
Her:I am coming baby
Me:Wait for me
Her:I ca....
I increased the pounding and i started cumming and she cummed too.her legs shaked and i groaned .I laid on top of her for a while then i got off her.
Her:Its amazing how you still make my legs shake.
Me:Well,And i still make you wet
[She laughs]
Me:I love you Baby.
Her:I love you too
Me:And i miss us,i miss our sex sessions.Why are we not having those anymore?
Her:I dont know,we grew distant,im sorry its my fault.
Me:Im also sorry for not trying harder.
Her:But we move on right? and resume them?
[I chuckle,she smiles ]
Me:obviously.
She started getting on top of me and insert my soft self in her,she moved and it started getting hard.
My word what have i awaken.

Unknown POV
I cant believe i saw her.I need to tell dad that i met her,let me call him.
[I dail his number]
Dad:Princess ya baba.
Me:Baba,i saw hee.
Dad:Her who Zanele?
Me:Nosipho.
Dad:What,where?
Me:At a spa my friend owns
Dad:Where are you know?where is she?
Me:Im still there but in the car,she went in
Dad:uhmm,ohkay im gona need you to befreind her
Me:Why?
Dad:Just do it Zanele.
Me:But...
Dad:No buts.
[He hangs up.]
Oh wow.
My name is Zanele Nkosi,i am 22 years old and i am from umlazi kingdom but my family moved here 20 years ago,we were banned from the kingdom because my dad did something bad,I dont know what but it got us banned.
I am the second born of my dad.His first wife died ,she was my sister's mother then he got involved with my mother.I was borned then my mom died during labour.He then married my stepmother who is my little sister's mother.I am the blacksheep of the family,i believe because i am a bastard.I will try to impress my father with anything but nothing impresses him.I think he hates me,both my sisters are spoilt bratt who get anything they want whenever they want but i have to work hard to get what i want.