37-Saved by lightning

Gugu
Its been hours since Bokang reported anything.I really hate that i cant do anything to help my sister.Its clear Bokang and his team have a lead but they are just being selfish,What if i could actually help. I really want to trust them but i dont even know him to put my trust in him like that.Its around 5 pm and the house is just so tense,Mrs Buthelezi has been in her room for the past 2 days.Mr Buthelezi,disappeared since hearing the news,apparently he involved the police, and that will obviously backfire.
[Knock knock]
I wonder who is that.
Me:Oh Rato
Her:Hey Gugu,may i please come in.
Me:sure[i moved away from the door for her to come in and and she enters.]
Her:Alot has been going on Hope's life lately,and i am mad that i couldnt be in her life since i am part of alot of things that happened in her life.
Me:Oh?
Her:,Hope,Ndalo and i have been friends since grade 9,we are close so when Ndalo left early this year,me and Hope spent more time together cause Ndalo was away and we only had each other,well that was until her dad had an affair with my mom or should i say resume her affair with my mother.
Me:What? What do you mean?
Her:Well its actually amusing but not in a good way.My "father" and my mother divorced late last year,Hope then learnt that her dad is cheating on her mom with my mom.Then it turns out that i was actually Mr Buthelezi's daughter.
Me:...[widen my eyes]
Her:Yes,before you guys came i was her half sister.
Me:So how did she take this.
Her:Not good at all,she wanted nothing to do with me.I tried my best to talk to her but i failed.She was really mad at me,dad and everyone.
Me:Yoh,when Ndalo told me she was going through some shit i never thought it was this deep.
Her:Yeah,i thought i should fill you in,i can see you are very confused.So yeah Mr Buthelezi and my mom are back together, and now i am forced to accept him as my father.
Me:I feel for you.
Her:Dont,parents are so selfish,they dont consider our feeling in decisions that includes our wellbeing, well atleast mine[she chuckles].By the way,mom is cooking up some dumpling and stew.I know you are a princess but she could use our help,if you dont mind.
Me:Oh sure,im not a great cook but i can chopp some veggies.Let me just wear some shoes

Bokang
We arrived at the place its somewhere in kzn i just cant recognise the place yet.Its in the deep of rural area.There's a rondavel that looks like it has been here for ages, and then there's a house just beside it.
Me:Who lives here.
Him:Gedi,someone i was working with.
Me:Guys turn this place upside down please come back with my woman.Thriller,keep an eye on him.
[I went to the rondavel by myself and it was empty]
It actually looks like somewhere where traditional healers work.
One of the guys:Boss the house is empty.
Me:What,they are not there.
Him:They took off.
Me:Fuck fuck fuck.This Nkosi guy will tell me where Hope is.
[I got out of the rondavel and went to the car]
Me:Where is Hope old man,ska nhlantsha
Him:I swear i left them here,maybe he ran,knowing we will come here.
[I punch him on the face he falls,then i pulled him buy his clothes]
Me:You gonna take me to Hope now.
Him:ngicela uyehlise umoya ndodana(please calm down son)
Me,:Dont you dare tell me to calm down.You better think,the time is ticking,who knows if he hasnt...please think Or else your precious daughter will pay the price...

Hope
We have been walking for more than 2 hours,this guys is dragging me to the forest,tieng me on a rope like a slaves,we are way beyond mountains,for sure if i scream here no one will here us.He even closed my mouth with a cloth.I am soo tired,i could faint any minute now.I try to mumble something but he is pushing my to move i want to tell him i am thirsty.
Him:move,move maan ungangicasula.
[I increased my pace]
We finally got to the waterfall .I knew that now,we were deep in the jungle and there's no one who will help me even if i scream.
Him:sesifikile nkosazane(we have arrived)
[He took off the cloth that was on my mouth]
Me:Please please Baba please ngifuna ukuya ekhaya.(i wanna go home)
Him:akusekho ukujikela emuva manje(there's no turning back now)
[He laughed and startled burning some incense.He started talking things that i cant hear,]
Suddenly the clouds gathered and looked like its gonna rain ,the more he talked the more the clouds got darker and the more i got scared.He moved towars me with incense while saying things i cant understand. The more he talked the more i heared thunders and saw lightnings.At this point i was so close on peeing my pants,something in me knew i was doomed.This was gonna be the end of me.He went to the sheeps that he bought and slaughter the other one,took its blood and approached me.The smell of blood was terrible. He took the vessel and placed it on top of my head and started pouring me with the blood.I tried screaming but i couldn't because the blood was getting in my mouth.So i opt to scream inside.Afterward he went to fetch the knife and came back to me.This time i knew he is going to stab me.I cried so loud but he didnt care he raised the knife up high.
Him:Im sorry princess,this is the only way to get what i want.
Me:Please..
[Lighting striked between us and it was lightout for me]

To be continued...