7-Mother,you are acting strange !

Sunday
Bokang

Bakang came yesterday ,we catched up with our old man.Alot is going on back home,my uncle is sick and the counsel is turning against him.They want to put the Molapo family to the throne.We might go back home sooner than we thought,though our father is against that thought.I am seeing Lesedi today,i see her as one of my f* buddies nothing more.We meet,me f* then we go on our separate ways.I am not the type to fall in love,i dont think i will ever be one.
[Bokang knocked,Sedi opend for him eith a smile on her face].
Sedi:Hey baby
Bokang:Hey Lesedi,am i coming in or what?
[Sedi stepped aside for him to get in]
Sedi:wine?
Bokang: No, i am fine.I am here for what is mine?
Sedi:And that is?
[Bokang's hands are already on Sedi's ass]
Sedi:Bokang ha.a man.[removing Bokang's hands on her]
Bokang:What are you doing?
Sedi:no, i should be asking you hore o etsang?
BokangWhat do you mean Lesedi?
Sedi:Bokang what are we doing?You rearly talk to me when you are not in Bloem, the minute you are here you can now call me like I'm your booty call or am I? Do you love me are you are just using me?
Bokang:Where is this coming from Lesedi?You know you and i are just f* buddies or have i ever send wrong signals?
[Lesedi starts to sob]
Lesedi:Bokang but...
Bokang: You know what nevermind Lesedi, I think you are catching feelings and it's not gonna work out. I thought we made it clear that we only meet for sex but it's not gonna be possible anymore with you catching feelings goodnight and please delete my numbers.
Sedi:Bokang..
[Before she could finish,bokang was already out].
KZN.
Gugu.
Its a sunday and my Dad has been very scarce .He is always busy with something,i think there is something going on with him but i wont ask,you dont ask elders such questions.
Busi:Nana,when are you planning to start with your investigations?
Gugu:Soon mommy. I am just looking for a PI at the moment.
Busi:And how will you pay that person gugu?
Gugu:i have few thousands on my bank account,i have been saving.
Busi:I have an idea,I have a friend that works as a part time private investigator.He helped alot in the past, maybe i should link you up with him.
Gugu: Oh really?That would be great. How much did he charge you?
Busi:Dont worry about the money Nana, I will sort him out.
Gugu:Really ? Thank you you are the best mommy in the world.[She hugs her.The Queen enters]
Queen:Hayibo, whats with the hugging?
Busi:Kanthe i dont deserve free hugs mna?
Queen:Nothing is for free, what did she want?
Gugu:hawu ma,do you want a hug too?
Queen:Hayi no thanks.
[Gugu open her hands walking towards her mother]
Gugu:Come here mommy dearest...
[She hugs her].
Queen:mxm
Gugu:i love you too Mama.Let me get going, i have a late lunch with Nomzamo.Bye Mommies
Busi:Bye nana
Queen: bye my princess.
[Gugu left the room].
Busi:Sista,unjani?You and your husband are barely home these days Whats up?
Queen:Langa is going through something.He wont talk to me about it but i know it includes the prophet.As for me, i am busy with something very important.
Busi:Oh it seems like both of you are really busy.
Queen:indeed we are,how are you?
Busi:I am good im just keeping myself busy with apartment hunting.
Queen:What do you mean Busi?You are leaving already?
Busi:I really do not want to intrude Noma.
Queen:You are not intruding,in fact you are helping us.My husband and i are not the best parents to both our children. We are too busy to pay attention to their every little problems.I dont not know where would have Gugu be if you were not here to help her get through the past week.She is even smiling, Thank you for being there for her Busi.
Busi:Arg she is my child,i wouldnt trade her for anything.
Queen:You are going to be a great mother one day Makhumalo.
Bysi:If ony im destined to have children.
Queen:Don't talk like Busi,you sound like someone who lost hope.
Busi:Maybe i have, may we change the subject.This one is starting to bore me really,my life is starting to bore me.
Queen: i hear you but i think you should take your own advice,i think you should see a shrink.
Busi:I will think about it,you want some champaign?
Queen:No i will have juice.
Busi:Ohkay let me ask Ma Dorothy to bring the beverages for us.

Jhb
Hope
My mother has been acting strange this weekend.Ever since i asked her about my relatives in Kzn,she has been really off.Today we are having a braai thingi with our family friends/parents'best friends,uncle Themba and Aunt Keke and their children, Wethu who is 17 and Waratwa who is 13.Wethu and i are more like a brother and a sister,he trust me with everything around his life.I love him so much,as for Wawa she is more secretive and quiet.She is an introvert an d i dont like invading her space.Our fathers met in college,my mother wasnt in the picture yet but Aunt Keke was.They have been bestfriends ever since.
Keke:Hope snap out of it already,I asked you to fetch the sausage.They are done with it.
Hope:oh sorry Aunty, i did not you.I was thinking of school.
Keke:Okay no problem,wena fetch the sausage then come back and tell me all about it.Where is Wawa, she should be in here.We should be sending her fetch things not Hope.
Zano:ai dont know where she disappeard to,she was here just know.
[Hope enters with Wandile]
Wandile:Mara Sis, Listen to me neh.We can not comparev a king with a god.Kingkong is nothing compared to Godzilla.
Hope:Whatever Wethu, we will see heh when the film is released.Here is the woers Aunt K.
Keke:Thanks, help me dish up the salads,you mom will dish pap and i will do the meat.
Zano: whats up with school munku?
Hope:Yoh second semester is hell,i dont want to lie kuyabheda.
Keke:Aow baby, its bad neh??
Zano:Aow sorry nana,but i know you are a conqourer,you will pass.
Hope:Thanks mom, i will always remember that. Let me go call Wawa and Wethu.[She went to Wawa's bedroom bedrooms as Keke and Zano went to give their husbands food outside].
Hope:Wawa knock knock.
Wawa:come in sis Hope
Hope:Are you ohkay,why are you in here?are we boring you?
Wawa:No i just needed a time to prepare my prepared speech for tomorrow.
Hope:Oh ohkay,food is ready neh?
Wawa:Okay, i will be there just know.
Hope:Sure
[She left].
In KZN.
Langa
Its been almost 2weeks since i have had my dream.I have been consulting with the prophet but he is not gicing me a clear answer.He says"All will be revealed in due time.Let everything take its course" .I dont know what to do because i cant tell My queen about it.
Queen:So you really not gonna tell me whats going on?
King:I also dont know whats going on Noma.If i knew i would have told you.
Queen:Wow ohkay, i am not gonna ask again.
King:Thank you.

**************************************