38-Help me I'm here

Hope
I opened my eyes and i was in a forest.I knew it was not the same forest i was in earlier on necause this one was less scary and it was beautiful.It had all types of flowers.I walked around and there was no one.Wait,what if im dead?I started crying  thinking of all my unfinished plans on earth and all the loved once I've left behind.
Voice:Ungakhali ngani yami,uphephile (dont cry my child you are safe)
I looked up and it was an eldery woman
Her:thina Sinawe futhi besilokhu sinawe(we are with you and we have always been with you)
Me:Gogo,ngifile?
[She laughed]
Her:cha ngane yami akukabi yisikhathi sakho(no my child its not your time yet)
Me:Ngakho iyini le ndawo?(What's this place)
Her:Indawo lapho uzobe uvakashela khona njalo manje(its place where you will be visiting often now).
Me:Who are you?
Her:Mina ngingu gogo omkhulu wakwa Zulu.(im your great grandmother from the Zulus)
Me:Zulu?Kodwa i am A Buthelezi?
Her:cha ngane yami wena unguMaZulu.(No you are MaZulu)
I thought about what those men said to me.
Me:So they were telling the truth?
Her:Ake sihambe(lets take a walk)
[I stood and followed her]
Her:Mntanami, kudala wathathwa umfazi kubazali bakho.Awudlanga owakwaButhelezi,UnguMazulu esatshelwa ngawo sisezweni lokuhamba.Uyisiphiwo Mazulu.Indlovukazi ezweni layo.
Me:Me?
Her:Yebo wena ngani yami.
Me:how am i suppose to find my family?
Her:ungakhathazeki sebekutholile.
Me:How while i am here.
Her:ngizokunika le necklance futhi ngifuna uyigqoke everytime.Ngokuzayo uma uvakashile uze nayo ukuze ngikufundise kabanzi ngayo.
(Im gonna give you this necklace and i want you to always wear it.Next time when you visit bring it along so that i teach you more about it.)
[She hands me the  necklace]
It was made by an animal skin,i wish i could explain  it more.
Her:ngane yami, uma usubuyela emuva ngicela ubuyele kwelakini nomndeni wakho.ukuze kuzuze wena
[With that being said,she went inside the waterfall we were standing next to]
Her:ngibingelele uNompilo.
[She then disappeared into the water]
I looked around and everything started to disappear.Then it was lights out for me.

Nomasonto
Its been hours since that boy left.I am so scared.What if Nosipho is not alive anymore this time.Am i going to relive the pain of loosing a child? I cant believe I've been keeping this from my husband and i felt guilty about it.I think its about time i become clean to him about this,I'm even suprised that he is buying this whole story. Let me just call him
[Knock knock]
Me:Come in.
Busi:Ndadewethu.
Me:Sisi.
Busi:You've been in here for far too long now.Whats up?
Me:Hayi Busi,its very useless to go in there and act like everything is alright .Those people are strangers.Plus i was about to call Langa.
Busi:Kodwa sisi they're hurting as much as you do.
Me:Mxm,uyakhohlwa they kidnapped my baby Busi.Ubhizi uhleka nezitha zami.
Busi:Its not that Sonto,The only person who is wrong here is Zanokuhle.You cant blame other people for her sins.
Me:...[dialed My husband's numbers]
Him:Makhumalo.
Me:Ndabezitha.
Him:hawu mkami,angikho kahle phela,i miss umuntu wami.
Me:oh baby,i miss you too.Thats why I've been thinking maybe you should come here.There's something important we need to discuss.
Him:Oh,why ningabuyi ?
Me:Eish baby, the thing is you need to get here its important.
Him:Is everything ohkay mkami?are Gugu and Busi ohkay ?
Me:No dont worry they are ohkay.I just need you here,i thought i will be able to get through this alone but can't so please i need you here,i will explain everything when you get here.
Him:I have a feeling that you really dont want to tell me whats going so i will come there.Where are you.
Me:Thank you Ndabezitha.I will send you my location.Bye, i love you.
Him:Bye Mkami.
[We hanged up]

Bokang
Its been most 2 hours since we have got here and we have been searching for Hope non stop.We split into groups of 2.Nkosi told us where the Gedi guy could have took Hope,its someone in this forest.We are usingdifferent  paths to get to the waterfall. My phone is ringing and its my mother.
Me:Dumela Ma
Mom:Bokang,why aint you answering our calls.
Me:Ma i told Bakang not to worry im ohkay.Im just in the middle of something  at the moment.
Mom:Middle of what?Why o sa batle Bk le Ntate wa hao ba tsebe what you are up to.
Me:No,i will tell you guys when im done.This needs my full attention.
Mom:But Bokang...
Me:Mama bona,i will call later.Bye
Mom:Tjo ohkay. Bye.
Me:Sharp.
[I hanged up ]
Me:Anything?
Thriller:Nix Boss.
Me:We need to find her alive Thriller.
Thriller:And we will boss.
Me:Or else we are wiping this old man's family off,starting with the youngest to the oldest.
[Thriller chuckles]
Him:And i will be helping you with that.
Me:Hope!!!
Thriller:Hope!!!

Hope
I wake up and i am back at the forest but this time i am untired and this man is still on the ground.I stood up and looked around.The lightning and thunder stopped. What just happened,was that a dream or what.I decided to head to the path we came with.I had no idea where i am going.I pray that i get the help I need.I wonder where i am ,but i know for sure i am no longer in Gauteng. God please protect me from all evils.

...
I've been walking for 30 minutes, its really dark here and its getting darker by minute.
Voice:Hope!!!
Voice:Hope!!!!
Am i  hallucinating or am i really hearing my name.
Voice:Hope!!!
Me:I am here!!!
Voice:Hope!!!
Me:I am here!!!Please help meee!!
[I started crying]

Bokang
Voice:I am here.
I started running toward the voice.Thriller and Nkosi ran after me.
Me:Hope!!!
Voice:Help me i am here.
A minute later of running we finally got to her.She looked so different,for a minute i thought it was not her.
Me:Baby
[She was crying].