48-Back Home

Hope
Today i am moving to Kzn,honestly this feel so unreal.Just 2 months ago i didnt know anything about my abduction and now i have a whole twins sister and i am from a royal house. Its really hard to believe.My dad(bab Buthelezi) is really not taking this well,he is shuttered and honestly i am also shuttered. I cant believe i am leaving  everything ive ever known behind. Bakang  and i had a nice time last night.We just stayed up and cuddled and made promises to each other,he promised to come visit more often.
I am busy  preparing myself for the road,i just packed what i coild,ill fetch the rest of my stuff  some other time. I am wearing  a summer,pushins and did a love pony tail. As I'm busy gathering the last of my things  Gugu got it.
Her:Are you done baby, baba uthi we have 10 minutes to finish because  we have to leave early he has a meeting with the counsel later on
Me: Im done my love.
Her: Ohkay let me leave you to it then.Wait how is Bokang,im sure he's very sad neh?
Me:Uphatheke kabi hey,remember our relationship is still new so...
Her: Yoh shame, i understand [my phone rings and its Ndalo]
Me:ngicela ukuphendula lolu cingo?
Her:Sure,dont forget 10 minutes.
[I nodd,she leaves and i answer the phone]
Me:Hey stranger
Her:No, i should say hey stranger to you.
Me:Damn yoh dont know how i mucb i miss you maan.
Her: i know  baby,how are yoy feeling?
Me: Eish to be honest neh? Ke kgathetse!
Her:Ohh Makoti wase Bosothong.
[We laugh]
Her:On a serious  note though, i understand sthandwa sam,you are going through alot man and its ohkay to not be ohkay
Me:Eish neh? The thing is, angibazi laba bantu Ndalo,as much as they are my family i dont know them.Now im expected to just adjust to everything?I honestly  need a psychologist  or someone to talk about this with, i cant do this on my own
Her:When you get there you should go see one.
Me:I dont know  about that. From what I've seen so fast it looks like bab Zulu is so traditional. Will he allow me?
Her:Well he has to.
[Knock]
Gugu:Nosi please finish up, we need to be out in3 minutes.
[I rolled my eyes]
Me: Ndalo my wife,  we will talk a bit later.I need to go
Her:Bye i love you.
Me:I love you too.

Zano
Its been  days since I've been back home. I cant believe this me,wearing these old, torn clothes.  I fought so hard  to get out of poverty  and God just led me back to it. I Remember  the day i met Mazwi. It was few days  after running away,i got a piece job at some restaurant  in Rosebank. I dont remember exactly what i was doing but when he walked inside the restaurant with  some woman . I knew that this was a men who's suppose to keep me out of the mess i was.He then started coming to that restaurant  more often.Until one day i had enough courage to go talk to him,then the rest is history.Ive given that man my whole life, ive sacrificed many things.Ive lived for that man and all he does  is cheat on me and toss me aside.
Aunt: Zanokuhle kungani uhlezi lapha ewini yakho( why are you sitting here alone)
Me: Oh aunty, i didn't  notice that you are here.
Her:Umatasa ucabanga phezulu, uzongiqaphela kanjani mntanami(you are busy  thinking out loud how will you notice me)
Me: Eish Mama, angikho ohkay nhlobo.
Her:kwenzenjani sthandwa sami?
Me: I have been through alot since ive left here and now that im back, im looking back on everyhting that happened  ever since i left.(i started shedding a tear)
Her: My child, talk to me. lento ayikwazi ukukudla wedwa.
I started telling her about  everything, from.the moment i got on the bus to Johannesburg  to the moment I came back.
Her: Yoh Zanokuhle, such a huge thing mtanami. Who was this child you took?
[ i hesitated to tell her because i know she wont take it well]
Me: Aunty, i cant say.
Her:Yazini its fine mtanami, whenever you are ready but awukwazi ukuqhubeka ubheka emuva ngaleso sikhathi esedlule manje. Isikhathi sayo sokuqhubeka. Yebo uwile wenze amaphutha amaningi kodwa manje sekuyisikhathi sokuthi uvuke ulwe. akekho ozoqhubeka ephilela wena( you cant keep looking  back at then past now. Its time to move on.  Yes you fell and you've  made so many mistskes but now its time to get up and fight. nobody is going to continue  living for you)
I kept quiet and she hugged me and stayed in that position.

Hope
We've finally  arrived at The bundus,after 6 hours of driving. Im so tired honestly.  We get inside the yard and damn this house  is gorgeous  man.white painting on the outside and a beautiful  partio with nice flowers and .The cars in this home,damn. You can tell that they swim in money.I knew i was born to be this rich rich, noways.
Gugu:Welcome home Nosipho Zulu
I smilled
Me:You have such a beautiful  home, hayibo.
Gugu: What do you mean my home lala, this is your home  too.
Noma:Girls,are you guys  gonna stand there the whole day.
We went inside and dang, the outside doesnt do it any justice. The dining room? Twice the dining  room at home. The coaches? Actually the interior  design is more traditional, you can tell this is a royal house.
Me: Gugu, you want to telle me you grew up here, such a beautiful  home?
Her: Hawu,Hope stop it.
Busi:Hayibo my favourite girls are home.[ she says as she descendbthe stairs]
Gugu: Hey Mommy, you are glowing  maan.
[ She comes  and hug the both of us]
Her: Ive been treated right
Gugu:Huuuuuuu
I smile
Her: Ive prepared lunch  to welcome you home  Nosi. Yall can go refresh.

A/N
HEY GUS, I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS BIG TIME. IM JUST TOO BUSY.THE SEMESTER IS JUST THROWING HANDS.❤️❤️