Dream catcher

By angel48183

Ana is your average simple girl getting ready to start her senior year at Southeast High. It should be the be... More

Prologue
Goodbye summer I will sorely miss you
Erik Monroe
Nightmares oh how I loathe thee
Riley
Full moon
The start of problems
Complications
Explanation
Witches vs wolves
Hear me out
Bond
Revelations
Dominance
Issues
Recovering
Coven
All hallows eve
Heat
Getting past the barrier
Mating season
The luna emerges
Learning control
Azeral
Christian
The new teacher
Winter dance
Imprinting
Getting to know April's mate
Christmas with the alpha
New Year's Eve and a new threat
Dreamchaser
Hybrids
Searching for answers
Meeting the hybrid
Trip
Complication
Now what?
Lockdown
A link between two worlds
Silas
Tempus
Countdown
Dante
Battle
Questions
Learning
The end of an old life and beginning of a new one
Training
A vampire's biology
Focus
A new development
Tempus witches
Tempus Vampires
We have a slight issue
Good news and bad news
Abigail
Examination
Testing abilities
Mates
Behavior
Dreamweavers
School
Celeste
Concerns
Moon Goddesses
Amping up
Possessiveness
Transformation
Friend or Foe
Blessed
Fate
Harbor Ridge
Athena
Hard decisions
A week with Grandma and Grandpa aka Mom's parents

The Luna witch

73 6 0
By angel48183

Christian

I stood with Erik and Ana as Erik held Silas.

Abigail turned, strode toward us, and stopped when she reached us. "We welcome you to the circle." She opened her arms wide.

Erik stood stoic, but there was a shift in the atmosphere. I glanced at Ana, who didn't move.

"Shall we begin?" Abigail turned and walked toward the altar. When she reached it, she raised her arms and chanted.

"Erik, check on your Luna," I whispered.

Erik turned slightly toward Ana and leaned into her. "Are you okay?"

Ana didn't respond.

"Ana, answer your Alpha."

Ana turned her head but didn't speak.

"Step back," I instructed Erik.

"What's happening?" Erik asked.

Before I responded, Ana looked straight ahead and levitated off the ground as her head fell back.

"Abagail! Stop!" I ordered.

Abigail continued to chant until light surrounded Ana. Abagail spun around to see Ana floating in the air with her arms out. "Christian."

I held up my palm to silence Abigail. The light dispersed as Ana floated down until her feet touched the ground. She looked at Erik, Silas, and me with pure white eyes.

******
The Luna

The people gathered around became silent as I cocked my head. What fool would gather people to their impending doom?

Then I zeroed in on a weak witch. The witch stood absolutely still. I crept toward her until I gazed into her eyes and studied her. "Why did you summon me?"

"I-I didn't," the witch spoke.

"You lie." I moved past the witch and walked toward the altar as a metal bowl held herbs. "You were planning to link my son with a weakling. Explain yourself." I ran my finger around the rim of the bowl.

The witch straightened her shoulders and held her head high. "I wanted to create a unity between the Tempus witches and the King Alpha."

"You want to unite your coven with my Alpha. Are you mad?"

"It will offer a truce between the Tempus coven and the King's pack. We will offer protection from any Tempus creature invading your territory."

Before the witch reacted, I stood before her and held her up by the throat. I held out my free hand, stopping the Tempus coven from attacking. My fingertips pressed into the witch's skin as I squeezed.

"Luna!" My Alpha commanded.

My grip loosened.

"Put Abigail down."

I stood motionless.

"As your Alpha, I order you to release Abigail."

I turned my head as burnt orange eyes met my white eyes. I lowered the witch to the feet and removed my hand. My Alpha stepped toward me as I lowered my head.

"Proceed with the unity ritual," Erik told the witch.

The witch hurried to the altar and proceeded to chant. The wind increased as everything around us swirled. My alpha gripped my hand as the witch continued the ritual.

Once the witch finished, she summoned both children to the altar. Christian handed Silas to my Alpha, who carried him to the altar as another witch brought the other child toward them.

The witch punctured the fingers of both children and dripped their blood into the bowl. A surge of power flowed through my body as my head flung back.

*******
Christian

When Abigail poked Silas and Rory's fingertips and dripped their blood into the metal bowl, a power surge emitted. The wind increased as Erik released a growl.

"Abigail, hurry," I said.

"I'm working as quickly as possible, Christian," Abigail said.

The hair on Erik bristled as Ana lifted from the ground. I stepped toward Erik, took Silas from his arms, and stepped back. Rory's fangs descended as Abigail mixed the blood with the herbs and performed a spell.

As Abigail completed the ritual, Erik shifted into wolf form as the light engulfed Ana. I shielded Silas's eyes as he disappeared. An explosion ripped through the circle as we fell to the ground.

*******
Ana

My eyes fluttered open as I pushed myself up and glanced around. People lay on the ground.

Then I noticed Silas missing. "Silas!" I got to my feet and stumbled as I looked around. "Silas!"

My screams awoke the others as everyone stood up.

"Silas!"

"Ana?"

I spun around to find Erik standing ten feet from me. "Silas... He's missing."

"What?"

I rushed to Erik and grabbed his shirt. "Silas is gone!"

"Silas!" Erik boomed.

Christian walked toward us as we yelled for Silas.

"Rory?" Abigail asked.

We turned to see a teen boy standing with the witches, staring at everyone.

"Search for the tribrid," Abigail ordered the other witches.

The witches searched the area for Silas as we called his name. Then something landed on the ground, causing the ground to shake. I gripped Erik as he held me. We saw someone kneeling on a knee with their hands on the ground and head down. I released Erik and crept toward the person.

Erik, Christian, and I stopped when we reached the person. The guy lifted his head and stood up. My mouth dropped open, and my brows raised as I stared at Silas.

Silas looked around, then at us.

"Silas?" Christian asked.

Silas nodded.

"Can you speak?"

"What would you like me to say?"

I stared at Silas in disbelief. What is the frickity frick?

Silas looked at Erik and bowed. "My King."

Erik gave Silas a nod.

"Abigail...." Christian said.

We turned around to find the others gone.

"Where did they go?" Erik asked.

"I don't know." Christian shook his head.

We glanced at Silas as he stood there.

"We need to return to the house so I can examine Silas," Christian said.

Erik and I nodded.

The four of us walked back to the house in complete silence. Questions consumed my mind. How did my child go from baby to teenager in six months? Then again, it was like I had aged.

As we walked, I glanced at Erik. His face had matured, his hair had changed, and his body became more defined. What in the world?

******
Christian

We arrived at the house to find the others with teenagers.

Martin strode toward us. "How long was that ritual?"

"What?" I asked.

Madison walked toward me. "Dad, why were you gone for so long?"

I glanced at the others as they talked and laughed. I saw teen boys chasing each other and shifting. "The ritual must have sped up time."

"How is that possible?" Erik asked.

"I'm not sure." I shook my head.

I would need to examine Silas and run tests to determine what happened.

******
Silas

I walked toward the others.

"Yo, Silas!" Phoenix nodded.

Storm, Reagan, and Lazlo walked toward me. We shook each other's hands and gave a half hug.

"Where have you been?" Storm asked me.

"I don't know." I shook my head.

"What do you mean?" Reagan asked.

"I was in some strange world where movies played," I said.

The others looked at each other. I couldn't even explain what I had seen. But I had seen each stage of my life.

"Man, school is going to suck," Lazlo said.

My head snapped to Lazlo.

"That's because you need to hunt yourself." Phoenix laughed.

"Don't remind me." Lazlo sighed.

"At least you don't need to worry about shifting and ending up naked. It sucks to be half-human," Reagan groaned.

"Oh, quit your bitching. I'm sure Silas will help you," Storm said.

"You're lucky. You and Phoenix shift into clothes," Reagan said.

The hair on the back of my neck bristled as my fist clenched.

"Silas?" Phoenix asked.

Before I said anything, I shifted into wolf form and bared my teeth.

"Woah! Hold up there, buddy. There's no need to take that tone with us," Lazlo said.

I snapped at the guys as they backed away. Then my head turned, and I took off running. My speed increased as I jumped, flew through the air, and landed on someone.

"Really? Did you miss me that much?" Dante asked.

I licked Dante's face.

"Yech. I didn't need a sloppy kiss from you." Dante wiped his face.

I climbed off of him as he stood up. I shifted into clothes as I landed on my feet.

"Show off." Dante rolled his eyes.

I snickered.

"Where have you been? I didn't think it took years for your parents to meet with some crazy ass witches."

I shoved my hands into my front jean pockets. "I'm not sure. It was like I was in this room, watching movies of my life."

"Have you told your parents?"

"No." I shook my head.

"Silas, the last time I saw you, you were a baby."

I squinted my eyes and knitted my brows. "What?"

"Your parents and grandfather took you to meet Tempus witches. I warned them that you couldn't trust those crazy bitches. Did they listen to me? No."

Dante wasn't making any sense. I saw everything that happened to me. Didn't I?

"We better head back before your daddy rips my head off."

I curved a brow and walked with Dante back to the house. Whatever happened during that meeting altered the time.

I felt life would take an unexpected turn when I met my mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.3K 64
A girl named leyuh who's 16 years old falls in love with the exchange student Cameron dallas who lives with her and her older brother and mom. 3 yea...
10K 156 25
[Completed!] Lexie just started High School, she is a werewolf, but she soon has the title of Omega. She's the weakest werewolf. Everyone always pick...
372K 2.4K 36
Embry: He's a jock,good looking and all but he doesn't want to go out with the head cheerleader but he wants to go out with a different girl. From wh...
93 13 13
Ana is a teenager who lives in love with her friend since entering high school, but is not able to cope with her feelings. A love that grows, changes...