Five Villain Daddies Are Figh...

By GirlUnderSun

Ye Sang's five daddies were all villains wicked beyond redemption who were doing bad things in the world. Eve... More

Details
1-4
5-8
9-12
13-16
17-20
21-24
25-28
29-32
33-36
37-40
41-44
45-48
49-52
53-56
57-60
61-64
65-68
69-72
73-76
77-80
81-84
85-88
89-92
93-96
97-100
101-104
105-108
109-113
113-116
117-120
121-124
125-128
129-132
133-136
137-140
141-144
145-148
149-152
153-156
157-160
161-164
165-168
169-172
173-176
177-180
181-184
185-188
189-192
193-196
197-200
201-204
205-208
209-212
213-216
217-220
225-228
229-232
233-236
237-240
241-244
245-248
249-252
253-256
257-260
261-264

221-224

903 29 0
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 221: Sangsang Is A Little Angel (Part 1)

Ye Li froze for a second and hugged the little girl tightly. He rubbed her head and he healed a little from his gloomy mood.

Su Ye’s words had made everyone’s fury reach its peak. No one questioned whether the others in HL were fixing the games as well.

Or perhaps the purpose of what God Su said was to leave his teammates out of this.

At least...

They won’t have to be labeled.

“Uncle, where’s daddy...” She nudged Ye Li with her little head, looking at his cold and tightly pursed lips.

Ye Li breathed deeply and hugged her tightly while patting her back, “Good girl, don’t be scared.”

“Should be at the hotel.”

He didn’t even know what to call Su Ye now.

They were teammates, but it was unacceptable for both him and the others that Su Ye was fixing those games.

“Uncle, are we going to find daddy?” She looked up with her dark and clear cat eyes as if she didn’t know what being upset felt like.

Ye Li was healed a little from her as he pulled his lips, “Mhm...”

They wanted to ask him themselves no matter what the reason was.

When the team was leaving with low spirits, they had met a few fans who were waiting for them outside. They all muttered in disbelief, “God Su wouldn’t do that...”

“God Ye, can you tell us why?”

“What’s wrong with HL? Coach, I don’t believe God Su would do that.”

Coach Ye Se looked at them without speaking and went into the car with the team.

The fans’ scorching eyes made them feel ashamed.

The atmosphere in the car was heavy as no one expected this to happen.

“Uncle...” The little thing opened her bag in the car and opened her palm, “Do you want some candy?”

Xiao Fei rubbed her head and took the candies, sharing them with his team.

They all put it in their mouths in silence.

The sweet flavor of milk expanded in their mouth. The little thing’s dark eyes under her curly lashes made them feel soft-hearted.

“Sangsang is such a good girl.” Wen Xuan forcefully pulled himself together and poked her dimples. He smiled a little and felt much better.

“Enough.” Ye Li helped her escape his salty pig trotters and rubbed her curly hair, “Don’t look so down.”

“We only lost a game.”

“If we win, we’ll see each other at the match point, if we lose, we go home and enjoy our holiday.”

“There’s nothing to feel sad about.”

He was right.

They’ve lost so many games before, one game was nothing.

But the most unacceptable thing was that God Su was fixing the game.

“You guys... why did Brother Su do that?” Xiao Fei lowered his head and opened his mouth, feeling it hard to accept.

No one could answer his question.

Not even Su Ye himself.

Ye Li held Sangsang in his arms and looked down at her earnestly, “Baby, do you want to go home and find Daddy? We have something we need to handle right now, we’ll go find you after we are done, okay?”

Honestly, everyone in the team liked Ye Sang, but despite so, a bunch of men couldn’t take the responsibility of taking care of a child.

Let alone.....

The coach pulled his lips and said, “HL lost so many games, we face disbandment.” He paused and continued, “With our capability, we can’t afford to support a team.”

The team members would be open for business and they won’t have time to take care of a child.

Sending her home was the best option.

But the little thing shook her head, “Sangsang wants to stay with daddy.”

Ye Li didn’t expect the child to really treat Su Ye as her father.

He supported his head and after pondering, he didn’t want to turn her down and decided that he would call the police and take her home.

“Forget it, we’ll take care of her for a few days. It’s not like we can’t afford to take a child in even if we disband.” Xiao Fei couldn’t bear to see her disappointed and grinned while stealing her over.

She was such a milky little ball and no matter how upset they were, she could make them feel calm.

No wonder God Su and Ye Li refused to let her go.

If it was him, he wouldn’t want to give her away either.

The atmosphere in the car lightened up because of Ye Sang’s existence. When they arrived at the hotel, they all paused, feeling the urge to retreat for no reason.

When they put Ye Sang down on the ground, she patted her dress and jogged over happily.

Ye Li watched how heartless she was and followed after her.

“Daddy daddy. Open up!” She stood on her tiptoes and knocked on the door.

No one answered her.

The little thing pouted and her voice was clear, “Daddy, are you there?”

Su Ye’s lashes trembled and he replied lazily,

“No.”

The puppy inside: “...” Are you treating my Sangsang like an idiot?

The little thing frowned outside and mumbled, “So you aren’t inside...”

Then she squatted down in front of the door without knocking again.

The puppy: “...” She might actually be stupid.

Su Ye didn’t think that she was so easy to fool.

He leaned against the door. the curtain was pulled together and the light seeped through it onto his dark face.

Su Ye logged on and played one game after another on the chair expressionlessly.

What happened with him playing fixed games in KPL already blew up.

He logged onto his account for professional gaming and soon, his teammates and the other team recognized him.

They all interrogated:

[God Su? Are you really God Su?]

[It’s an approved account, it is him]

[Why did you fake a game for no reason? How would we think? Do you know how ashamed your fans because of other teams’ fans laughing at them?]

The entire game was filled with interrogation. Su Ye pulled his lips up but he didn’t smile.

He killed like mad and ended the game in ten minutes.

The man turned off his phone and threw it to the side.

He stared at the ceiling and his eyes moved a little, still feeling empty-minded.

The man narrowed his eyes slightly and his thought was never this clear.

Someone knocked on the door again, and an adult and a child’s voice came through.

“Su...” After a pause, Li Yi couldn’t bear to call him “Brother Su” again and changed the way he addressed him, “Su Ye hasn’t come out yet?”

The little thing shook her head and lowered her head sadly, “...The room said that there was no one in there.”

Chills shot up his spine, “If there’s no one in it, how the room talk?”

Ye Sang froze for a few seconds and replied, “Daddy said that no one’s there.”

Ye Li: “...” Ssss.

Why does she talk as if she’s telling a horror story?

Others would think that something supernatural happened.

Chapter 222: Sangsang Is A Little Angel (part 2)

“Su...” After a pause, he said, “Su Ye.”

“Can you come out for a bit?”

The man looked down and after a while, he opened the door with indifferent expressions.

The first thing he saw was the little thing squatting outside the door.

Then he looked at Ye Li and walked to the living room with a hand in his pocket lazily.

Neither of them spoke.

The atmosphere was tense.

The little thing jogged after them with her short legs. She looked up with her pale face and eventually followed behind them.

Wuwuwu.

They all have long legs and bully her.

She will be this tall after she grows up.

The little thing pouted and followed behind them.

The puppy followed tightly too. It wagged its tail and touched her legs.

It didn’t want to run anymore.

“Woof.” Hold me.

Ye Sang swayed her legs as she was tired too, “Sangsang’s too tired to walk.”

“Daddy...” The two of them stared at Su Ye.

The man paused but before he could react, Ye Li quickly held the little girl in his arms.

He sneered slightly and turned around expressionlessly.

Little liar.

*

Almost everyone was gathered in the living room. Just like what Ye Li said, if they win, they will meet again at the match point, or they would go home for a holiday if they lose.

The other teams either all left one after another or they went to grab food after winning the games.

Only HL’s atmosphere was different from other teams.

The coach glanced at him and had no idea why he did it.

“Why did you do it?” Xiao Fei couldn’t think through it and stared at him, hoping that he could get an explanation from Su Ye.

“...” Su Ye clenched his fist.

“Why?” The man glanced at him lazily and smiled lightly, “Because I’m not a good person.”

He replied without hesitation.

But it made his teammates’ hearts turn cold.

Wen Xuan opened his mouth, “Brother Su...are you going through any difficulties?”

Su Ye replied expressionlessly, “No.”

“I was never a good person,” He paused, “It’s not your first day knowing me.”

They all knew his personality well.

If they offended him, no one would end well.

As expected, everyone fell silent.

Ye Li moved his lips and saw that the man still looked careless, he spoke up after a while, “Brother Su...”

“Are you leaving?”

He was asking a useless question and Su Ye probably won’t even talk to him, but now, the man looked up and smiled at him after slowly squeezing out a word, “Mhm.”

There will no God Su in the e-sports field anymore.

The coach lit a cigarette and hid his bewilderment and reluctance to let him go.

After a while, he breathed out, “Don’t come back again if you are going to leave.”

Whatever Su Ye wants to do in the future has nothing to do with them anymore.

Two years of friendship and they won’t blame him for it.

They just couldn’t understand why Su Ye did it.

The man hid half of his face in the shadows and smiled lightly. After a while, he replied lazily, “Okay...”

Two teammates left with the coach.

Wen Xuan glanced at Su Ye before he sighed and followed the others.

Only Ye Li stood there motionlessly.

Don’t misunderstand him, he wasn’t reluctant to let him go.

After all, they were only teammates for a few years and then they would part ways, but they won’t be so reluctant.

He squatted down and looked at the little girl who was spacing out, “Sangsang, do you want to go with me?”

Ye Sang wanted to shake her head subconsciously.

She wanted daddy.

But ——

The puppy who laid next to her suddenly opened its eyes and bit Ye Sang’s dress.

“Woof woof woof.” You can’t follow Su Ye.

The little thing looked at it in confusion.

The puppy wagged its tail and circled around her in panic.

“Woof woof woof.” —— Because you can’t intervene with the plot!!

What is a villain? It was either because of their miserable childhood or what happened in their later lives.

The first three were already so and Ye Sang could intervene.

Su Ye was different.

Being bad wasn’t carved into his bones, but he wouldn’t have turned into a villain if he wasn’t humiliated and pressed by his colleagues after he left the competition.

“Woof woof woof.” —— You just can’t go with him right now.

The puppy made it sound scary and the little thing’s lashes trembled. Even when Su Ye looked over, she didn’t react.

Ye Li hugged the little girl and asked again, “Sangsang, do you want to go with me?”

Ye Sang looked at Su Ye with clear eyes.

He smiled at her coldly, “Go if you want.”

Although he said that, the man’s gaze was fixed on her.

The little thing blinked slightly and she wanted to say “I want to go with daddy”.

But now, there was nothing she could say.

Su Ye saw that she fell silent, his eyes dimmed, “You should leave too.”

The man looked careless.

But after he said this, he didn’t even realized how stiff his voice was.

Ye Li glanced at Su Ye and picked up Ye Sang as he assumed her silence meant agreement.

The puppy followed after them.

In a moment, the noisy living room turned silent.

Su Ye laid back in the chair, his calm emotion turned to coldness as his teammate left one after another.

But when he saw that the little thing left with them without hesitation, his heart became empty.

He recalled what she said before and what she did now.

She really resembled of those two words.

—— Little liar.

The door closed slowly and isolated Su Ye’s gaze.

The man leaned against the couch and scorned himself, “...Even you are leaving me?”

He was helpless and lost.

*

Ye Li discovered that the child was preoccupied with something after they left.

The man brought her to the club they used to stay and everyone was there.

Except Su Ye...

“What’s wrong?” The coach saw that he brought her back and sighed in relief.

The little thing looked down and clenched her fist, “Sangsang wants to find daddy...”

She sounded like she lost her soul.

“Woof.” The puppy glanced at her and couldn’t bear to see her cry. It wagged its tail and didn’t stop her.

Ye Sang looked up and her eyes lit up. After receiving the permission, she wiped her tears and jumped down from the couch. She was going to find daddy.

Chapter 223: Remain Optimistic To Have a Good Life

“Sangsang,” Ye Li called out as he instinctively grabbed her by the neck, not allowing her to run away.

“Where are you going?”

The little girl struggled briefly before saying in a childish tone, “I’m going to look for daddy.”

Not letting her go, Ye Li grabbed her and frowned slightly. “You want to see Su Ye? What could happen to him?”

After all, the one that was probably doing the best in the club was none other than God Su.

He patted the little girl’s messy hair and said after a pause, “There’s no news yet. Plus, you would only cause Su Ye trouble if you go there now.”

While wagging its tail, the puppy rubbed against the little girl’s leg and barked, “Woof.” That’s right, that’s right.

It’s not a good idea to interfere with the plot.

Evidently, the puppy did not agree to Ye Sang going over as it wagged its tail in disapproval.

He had always faced those villains on his own in the past, no matter how hard it was. Thus it did not matter if this little sh*t went over or not.

In the end, the little thing covered her ears and displayed to everyone the full meaning of being ruthlessly unreasonable.

It was a first for Ye Li, seeing this normally good kid let out a tantrum.

Well, ahem... she looks rather cute actually.

Not used to seeing the little girl throwing a cute tantrum, trying to gain sympathy, the coach cleared his throat and said, “Let her go if she wants to.”

“Xiao Fei, go with her.”

The baby-faced young man replied, “Okay,” before picking up the little bun from his arm with utter smoothness. He left in an elated mood, under the envious, jealous-almost-hateful gaze from Ye Li.

By the time the two arrived, Su Ye had long left the hotel.

Xiao Fei stopped one of the workers there and asked softly, “Have you seen Su...Ye?”

The worker gave him a strange look before asking, “You mean God Su?”

“Didn’t he leave with a group of people five minutes ago?” Unfortunately, they had no idea where he had gone to.

Xiao Fei knitted his brows slightly. He went with someone else?

Not thinking too much into the matter, he looked at the well-behaved little girl standing beside him and said with his youthful voice, “Su Ye isn’t here.”

“Little Sangsang, why don’t we go back?”

Ye Sang was actually quite stubborn. Pursing her small lips, she fixed her jet-black beautiful cat eyes at the puppy in her arms.

“...” Corned by her intense stare, the puppy let out a bark. Thinking that the kid couldn’t really interfere with the matter, the puppy gently wagged its tail to signal to Ye Sang to follow him.

Immediately, Ye Sang’s eyes glistened with hope as she scuttled along to follow the puppy instinctively.

Many people had gathered at the hotel because of God Su. So when Xiao Fei appeared with his silver-white HL team uniform still on, it immediately caught the attention of HL fans and their anti-fans.

In no time, Xiao Fei was swarmed.

The little thing squirmed out at that moment, attracting very little attention, especially at such a moment.

...

After successfully running away, the puppy came to Ye Sang and let out a few barks before proceeding to lead the way.

Fortunately, the two were not too far apart when the little thing fell straight onto the ground; the main reason being her absent-mindedness.

Unlike the ground at home, the little thing’s knees were injured when they hit the hard ground. The puppy even gasped in shock when he saw it.

However, the little thing sat up as if nothing had happened and slowly blew on the wound while also trying her best to hold back the tears in her eyes.

This scene stirred the hearts of the aunties walking by. Soon a kindhearted lady came up to carefully plaster a piece of a band-aid on the wound before caressing Ye Sang’s head. Before the lady could say anything to her, Ye Sang quickly stood up, wiped the tears in her eyes, and said with a sobbing voice, “Thank you, lady.”

The lady felt that this kid had quite a personality, able to hold back her tears and cries after falling to the ground.

Truth be told, it left people feeling somewhat heartbroken.

...

The puppy didn’t say much afterward. Diligently leading the little thing behind him to where everything was going down.

It wasn’t a surprise that Su Ye had offended a bunch of people in the past, consider his personality.

Now that the team was going to disband, the fans were all disappointed, so there were plenty of people that would not mind kicking them while they were down.

One such person leaned against the wall while enjoying the embarrassing situation the person in front of him was in.

“This is all because of how arrogant you were in the past and the countless people you’ve offended.” Teased the man.

However, none of them knew the number of people this man had really offended. After all, they were merely temporary hires.

“Do you have anything to say before we beat you up?” The man asked with enthusiasm.

Su Ye’s eyes narrowed slightly and said, “I do.”

After a brief pause, he said with an impassive face, “Don’t hit my face.”

Hired thugs: “...”

As if they were inspired by something, the group aimed for his face; disregarding what he said.

Even though Su Ye was able to dodge several of the punches, one of the men was able to land a heavy and well-aimed kick on his abdomen.

A sharp pain radiated from the point of contact causing Su Ye to gasp for air while his face turned pale.

A hint of blood dripped from the corner of his lips as his messy hair covered his brow and eyes. A bruise even developed around the corner of his eyes, making him look particularly pathetic.

Su Ye’s stomach had always been weak.

During competitions, he would go several hours on an empty stomach. Not only that, but the people around him always ate spicy food while having no idea that he didn’t like spicy food. At the same time, Su Yu felt that he shouldn’t be that picky about the food.

Tsk.

This really made things worse, with his already weak stomach now receiving a massive blow.

The people at the side asked nonchalantly, “Why are you acting like you’re hurt?”

The man was somewhat taken aback when he saw Su Ye’s deathly pale face. When he saw that one of them was about to strike Su Ye again, he quickly intervened, “That’s enough for now. The boss didn’t say to kill him. Let’s go, we wouldn’t want to get caught.”

In fact, Su Ye was in bad shape.

The pitiful man laid on the ground curled up in pain and gasping for air. His face was looking anemic.

For a moment there, the thought of dying today almost came to his mind.

With a fuzzy consciousness, a soft and childish voice sounded beside his ear.

“Daddy...” The soft voice had a hint of sadness and helplessness.

She wanted to help Su Ye up but was too weak to do anything.

Tears rolled down the little thing’s face as she got up and instinctively tried to look for help.

Su Ye raised his face slightly with all the strength he could muster and saw the back of the little thing standing there sobbing with occasional gulps of air.

The corner of his lip slid upward as the man said with a weak voice, “I’m not dead yet.”

“What are you crying about?”

The little girl’s cry was giving him a headache.

Ye Sang looked at Su Ye with her teary eyes as his weak voice sounded. When the man finally sat up, the little thing broke down completely and launched herself into Su Ye’s chest. “Daddy, wuuuuu. Sangsang will take you to a hospital. I-I have the money...wuuuuu wuuuu. I would even go pick up trash to make a living to help daddy.”

“Can we stop participating in competitions? Wuuu wuuu.”

The little thing constantly wiped her tears while her sobbing reached a climax.

“...” Su Ye had never met anyone else that cried as much as Ye Sang.

Moving slowly, the man held the little girl tightly in his embrace and met those glistening, tear-filled cat-like eyes of hers.

After a brief silence, the man’s thin lips moved and utter the words, “...Okay.”

With her back facing the light, the little girl that hurled herself into his embrace seemed like a ball of warm sunlight that was soft to touch.

At that moment, a saying that seemed untimely sprung into Su Ye’s mind.

Remain optimistic to have a good life.

Chapter 224: Daddy Su Is Hospitalised

...

The taxi driver lit a cigarette and glanced at the father and daughter sitting in the back. After a moment of hesitation, he decided to extinguish it.

“You two look like a mess, what happened?”

He turned the wheel and headed towards the hospital driving asking curiously.

“Sangsang fell down.” The little thing replied while swaying her short legs.

While swaying her legs, she came to a slow realization that she scraped her knee.

Ye Sang’s dark eyes teared up and wanted to cry.

But she saw her daddy leaning back in the seat dizzily and forced her sobs back.

“Wu...” But it really hurts.

She hugged the puppy in her arms and frowned like a bun.

“Woof.” The puppy nudged against her in disdain but tried to comfort her.

I told you not to go but you just had to.

Who can you blame now?

The little thing pouted gloomily and forced her tears back. She didn’t dare to sway her legs anymore and sat there obediently while looking at her daddy once in a while.

The puppy found that this child was easy to comfort.

Perhaps because Ye Sang’s gaze was too obvious, Su Ye looked up and saw the little thing staring at him with red eyes.

His heart softened and lifted his hand up to pinch her cheeks.

The man’s fingertips were cold and pulled a small smile, “What’s wrong?”

Why is she crying again?

The little thing blinked and stopped her tears. She looked down replied, “Sangsang is fine.”

Then Ye Sang sat there motionlessly without daring to ask for a hug.

Daddy isn’t feeling well.

A big child can’t disturb daddy resting.

The little thing cleared her thoughts.

Su Ye smiled through a humph but gasped in pain. His face was pale and even his pursed lips were looking white.

He never thought that a child would run towards someone like him.

The car stopped in front of the hospital, the drive looked at the two and asked, “Hey, kid, do you have money?”

He thought that the child looked that she was struggling and he didn’t know what happened to them.

The driver obviously didn’t recognize Su Ye as not everyone knew those in the e-sports field. The man looked up and replied after a while, “No, thanks.”

He gave money to the driver and walked into the hospital for IV fluids with the little thing under the driver’s sympathetic look.

Because Su Ye was scared that others would recognize him, he didn’t sit outside like others but stayed in a room.

The head nurse saw that Su Ye looked handsome and stole a few glances.

Patients from the beds next to them also looked over.

Su Ye stood out in the room because of his looks, and because of the child who looked like a little fairy.

And thirdly...

It was the obvious bruises on his face.

“It’s not easy to take care of a child...”

“The young man looks good, does he have a wife yet?”

A room full of people chattered and made Su Ye’s head hurt, he almost wanted to start attacking them.

But he thought of the child and swallowed his toxicity down after moving his lips slightly.

“Daddy.” The little thing sat on the stool and suggested heartlessly, “Sangsang will sing for you.”

She pondered and continued, “You can sleep and Sangsang will sing for you.”

Perhaps Ye Sang didn’t notice how pale his face was; the dark circles under his eyes were extremely obvious.

The little thing looked at him with bright eyes; she liked singing.

Su Ye looked at her silently.

Ye Sang sat on the stool obediently and blinked slightly, feeling anxious from his stare.

The little thing subconsciously looked her dress down and covered the scrapes on her knees.

Su Ye looked at her and his face fell.

The man sensed her anxiousness and suppressed the anger in his heart, looking rather cold.

“Where did you hurt yourself?”

Ye Sang lifted her dress up carefully and sobbed, “Wu...e-everywhere.”

Su Ye held her hand and pulled her over, seeing the scrapes on her knees under her dress.

He looked expressionless. He was furious and felt sorry for her, the knuckles of his hand turned white from clenching too hard.

The atmosphere in the room became tense for no reason, even the others’ chattering became softer.

The little thing stood nervously while clenching her dress. She wanted to cry but she was scared that it would make daddy even angrier. She stood there staring at Su Ye confusedly without knowing what to do.

The man’s heart clenched from her helpless eyes. He pulled her into his arms and didn’t question how she fell down, but he asked the nurse to fix it for her in a hoarse voice.

Su Ye stretched his hand out and wiped her tears away, “What a crybaby.”

Ye Sang boldly nudged her little head against and felt the man’s warm arms with a slight smell of cigarettes. She sobbed lightly and pouted sleepily.

Su Ye patted her back and when he wanted to put her to bed, Ye Sang rubbed her eyes and said, “...Daddy, let’s sleep.”

The warm little thing slipped under the blanket and rolled to the side as she didn’t want to put pressure on the hand with a needle.

“The wind sends forth your breathing, surprises reflect in the moon...” She yawned softly and hummed a song as she fell asleep.

The man looked down and rubbed her curly hair.

He moved to the side a little as he didn’t want to squeeze her.

He listened to Ye Sang’s soft humming and for a moment, he felt the peace and tranquility of life.

Su Ye closed his eyes and hugged the soft little ball, feeling sleepy after a while.

...

When the man finally fell asleep, the little thing finally yawned and crawled up from bed.

She tried to get down and wait for the nurse to fix her knees.

But before she could move, a gentle but scorning voice came lightly from outside the door.

“Get down right now if you still want your legs.”

This familiar voice...

The little thing tilted her head to the side and saw that Mu Chen was there.

He stood by the door and looked at her with a fake smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 8.7K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
673K 35.7K 51
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
991K 47.8K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
153K 2.3K 28
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...