Five Villain Daddies Are Figh...

By GirlUnderSun

Ye Sang's five daddies were all villains wicked beyond redemption who were doing bad things in the world. Eve... More

Details
1-4
5-8
9-12
13-16
17-20
21-24
25-28
29-32
33-36
37-40
41-44
45-48
49-52
53-56
57-60
61-64
65-68
69-72
73-76
77-80
81-84
85-88
89-92
93-96
97-100
101-104
105-108
109-113
113-116
117-120
121-124
125-128
129-132
133-136
137-140
141-144
145-148
149-152
153-156
157-160
161-164
165-168
169-172
173-176
177-180
181-184
185-188
189-192
193-196
197-200
205-208
209-212
213-216
217-220
221-224
225-228
229-232
233-236
237-240
241-244
245-248
249-252
253-256
257-260
261-264

201-204

1.1K 38 7
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 201: Mu Chen: That’s What A Jerk Looks Like

Mu Chen froze for a second and looked at Su Ruirui, “What did you just say?”

Uncle?

He knocked the table lightly and pointed at the two men. “Which one is your uncle?”

Su Ruirui pointed at Su Ye without hesitation, “This one, of course.”

“Look at the way he poses, who else could it be other than him?”

Mu Chen studied the man in the photo closely.

They didn’t work in the same field but he still heard the news of this man before.

He was the God Su of e-sports and the ideal of many players.

He had countless fangirls, it was also scary how many fanboys he had too.

The majority of fangirls loved his face.

Su Ye’s phoenix eyes stole many girls’ souls when he became famous.

The e-sports circle itself had different opinions about him. Some said he was cheating in games but some thought he tried his best.

But no one knew exactly what the situation was.

If they lose more, their team would have to face a disband.

The man’s phoenix eyes and delicate facial features were perfect, his red lips which were curving upwards made him look attractively evil.

Mu Chen took a few more glances and concluded that he wasn’t an easy one either.

The man hugged the little girl, who was still eating, tightly, and decided that he won’t let her find her other fathers.

According to what he knew, Su Ye was a strange one too.

“Daddy, here!” She puffed her cheeks and passed a candy over. Mu Chen frowned subconsciously but bit the candy expressionlessly when he saw her clear and bright eyes.

Sss.

The sweetness made his teeth hurt.

The little thing bit and happily nibbled on it.

It was a conference for criticizing parents and children, but Shen Chuchen made it a debate by himself alone.

He spoke after Mr. Sun’s every sentence and almost made Mr. Sun die from fury.

When it finished, Mr. Sun stumbled outside the classroom looking as if he was going to explode.

Shen Chuchen finished the fight and stood up slowly. He put a hand in his pocket and his figure looked like a giant to the children.

The little thing watched her two daddies walked with the wind and ignored the teacher as if nothing was there in shock.

Perhaps villains like them all had their own set of actions to pretend to be cool.

They could kill without leaving any traces behind and they won’t turn around even if the world exploded.

“Woah, Sangsang Sangsang, your daddies are amazing!” Another little thing exclaimed.

Ye Sang puffed her cheeks as sweets filled with her mouth, she smelled like milk when she spoke and nodded her head.

“Daddy is the best.”

Mu Chen heard her and flicked her forehead lightly with a smile.

What a good for nothing.

The little thing looked up while pouting and mumbled, “Cheap uncle.”

She refused to call him daddy even after getting sweets from him.

Like a merciless little jerk.

Mu Chen was mad.

Su Ruirui and Ye Niannian pushed each other through the backdoor of the classroom.

“Sangsang Sangsang.” Ye Niannian threw himself over and wanted to hug the little thing.

Mu Chen’s eyelids twitched and pressed his daughter in his arms while looking at the boy mercilessly, “Calm the heck down.”

How could this stinky brat take advantage of his daughter?

Ye Niannian stopped in time and straightened his back, “Uncle,”

He continued in a loud voice, “I liked Sangsang for a long time!”

“I hope you can let us be together.”

“For every festival and new year, we will together burn–” Joss sticks.

Before he could finish his sentence, Mr. Ye’s lips twitched and slapped him without hesitation.

“Oi, who dares to hit me?” The boy exploded but turned around and saw Mr. Ye’s expressionless face.

He pulled a fake smile, “Your dad. Got a problem?”

Ye Niannian: “...No.”

He didn’t dare to ask why.

He was nothing but a humble son.

Mu Chen narrowed his black eyes and unknown emotions flashed across his eyes when the brat confessed to his daughter.

“You are popular, aren’t you?”

He pinched her baby fat and humphed.

The little thing didn’t catch the unhappiness in his voice and looked down seriously, “Sangsang is a baby.”

Mu Chen hugged her amusedly and patted her head.

She was indeed a treasure.

So he won’t let anyone take her away.

The man pointed at Ye Niannian’s direction and educated her seriously, “See that person?”

“Yes.”

Mu Chen smiled, “That’s what a jerk looks like.”

“He wants to talk to pretty little girls. You mustn’t talk to men who look good and talks sweetly like this, understood?”

The little thing didn’t know what ‘jerk’ meant.

She nodded obediently like a good child.

Everyone around them was jealous.

“She’s such a good child. Wuwuwu I want to hug her.”

“I saw my son’s saliva dripping down and picked up my slipper.”

“The country owes me a daughter.”

“Don’t even think about it, Huo Yao alone is enough to deal with.”

Ye Sang was the one who really won the game at the starting line.

Su Ruirui pushed Ye Niannian away and eagerly tried, “Uncle, what about me? My family is wealthy!!”

Ye Niannian: “My family is a family with literary reputation, my dad knows how to draw!!”

Su Ruirui: “My dad can buy me a whole street.”

Ye Niannian: “My grandpa is a master of painting!”

Su Ruirui panicked and yelled, “M-My dad can let me ride a horse!!”

Mr. Su: “...”

Ye Niannian: “My dad likes to run around the house naked in the middle of the night! Sangsang, come to my place and I’ll let you watch my dad run around naked!”

Mr. Ye: “...”

“Sangsang, you’ll marry me in the future!?!”

“Rubbish! She will marry me!”

The two boys immediately started fighting each other and their fathers were furious.

Mu Chen coldly listened to the brats trying to take his daughter away from him and his smile grew colder and colder. In the end, there were no expressions left on his face.

The man poked the meat on the little girl’s hand lightly and smiled coldly. “You two have such nice dreams.”

In these three fathers’ eyes, the person who’s good enough for their daughter was yet to be born.

Ye Niannian’s body was broken from the fight but he still insisted, “But we are truly in love!”

Mu Chen replied mercilessly, “Even if you stepped into the grave that is love, there are robbers in the grave too.”

“A child should like a child, stop thinking about things that are never going to happen.”

His daughter didn’t even like him, but even if she met someone she liked, they would try their best to get in the boy’s way.

Ye Niannian felt wronged and pouted.

The man smiled and raised an eyebrow, “Anyone who wants to marry my daughter needs to be better than her fathers in the areas they work in, and that only counts as a pass.”

Chapter 202: Sangsang’s Running Away to Find Daddy Su

What a joke, how could they probe about his daughter? He would kill anyone who came.

Ye Niannian then snapped back and dragged his voice on as if he made a sudden realization, “Oh.”

“Don’t tell me... you are Ye Sangsang’s dad too?”

Mu Chen smiled profoundly and he had no idea how hurtful it was to a child.

“That’s right.”

Ye Niannian replied bitterly, “... I just broke up.”

Su Ruirui: “...No, you didn’t even date.”

It was dog enough to have Huo Yao and Shen Chuchen alone. Now, plus Mu Chen....did they really have any hope for the future?

The two immediately felt the grey and uncertain future in front of them.

*

When the little thing returned home, the two fathers had been waiting for them in the living room for a long time.

Ye Sang looked at their cold faces and swallowed as she took a step back, “You aren’t allowed to beat me.”

Huo Yao swayed the little bamboo stick in his hand and his lips curled up, “Ye Sangsang.”

“Here.” She straightened her back.

The man strode with his long legs and bent down. The little thing was confused as he grabbed all the sweets from her pocket.

Ye Sang’s mind went blank, “My sweets...”

Shen Chuchen couldn’t help but rub her head when he saw her lay on her stomach and comforted her like a little puppy, “Be good, your tooth will fall out if you eat too many sweets.”

The little thing looked up confusedly, “...What would happen if my teeth f-fall out?”

Shen Chuchen hesitated. He knew that Ye Sang was a heartless optimistic and intentionally made it sound more serious, “It means that Sangsang won’t be cute anymore.”

“A big bad wolf will eat you at night.”

The little thing cried, “Wu...then Sangsang’s sweets...”

She was a baby who wouldn’t remember the pain if she wasn’t beaten up. Ye Sang hugged Huo Yao’s thighs as she was unwilling to give it up, “Sweets...”

Huo Yao: “...” She was a professional in hugging people’s thighs.

Only Dog Mu spoiled her out of the three fathers.

Shen Chuchen was an irrational dad too.

Only Huo Yao was normal in controlling her snacks.

As for others, they could fix it for her no matter what trouble she got herself in.

The man moved his legs coldly and carefully avoided kicking her stomach, “Get off.”

“If you eat more, you’ll be as fat as Mu Chen’s Peppa.” Huo Yao squatted down and told her sincerely as she stroked her round head slowly.

He tried to brainwash her into thinking “daddy is doing what’s the best for you”.

The little thing grabbed the blanket tightly with her little paws and almost showed them how to dig into the ground like a mouse.

“Cheap daddy, bad daddy.” She sat on the ground unhappily.

Ye Sang was bullied by them in turns and she was deeply sorrowful.

She felt the need to be rebellious.

Or she won’t be able to live in the future.

Shen Chuchen crossed his legs and smiled at the little girl, “Mhm? Do you have any opinions on our judgments?”

It would be strange if she didn’t have any opinions.

She sat on the ground and looked up at the three with a pout.

This is too much.

Too much!!

“Huo Yao! Shen Chuchen, Mu Chen!”

She boldly called her daddies’ names and she was on the verge of getting beaten up.

“I have a bottom line too!” The little thing yelled at them.

Huo Yao kicked the little girl’s butt lazily without giving her face, “Get up, Six Eared Macaque.”

“You are in the way.”

Ye Sang pouted and mumbled,

“... I have my pride. You all bully me.”

She patted her butt and yelled, “Sangsang is running away from home!”

Huo Yao: “...”

Shen Chuchen: “...”

Mu Chen: “... As if.”

“Go sleep.” He poked the little thing’s forehead and smiled, “I think it’s a good thing that we aren’t beating you up in turns because of your 58 points.”

She was so young but she knew how to defend her pride.

Ah, how the young generations will surpass them in time.

The little thing rolled on the ground after getting roasted. The strand of hair dropped down on her head as she felt like she lost all her pride.

“You all look down on Sangsang...” Ye Sangsang laid on the ground motionlessly and the cat tail swayed behind her back.

Mu Chen tried to comfort her, “It’s not a big deal that you didn’t do well.”

He paused and added, “Su Ye is in spirit with you.”

And she wasn’t alone in doing exams.

The little thing pouted and mumbled, “Sangsang is running away to find Daddy Su!!”

They paused in their tracks.

Huo Yao raised an eyebrow and glanced at Mu Chen, “What’s this?”

Why would a child say that?

It was indeed confusing.

Shen Chuchen narrowed his eyes and looked at her thoughtfully.

Mu Chen tsked, “Perhaps... she’s having an early rebellious stage?”

Well, there was always a few rebellious children.

But.....

“Isn’t it a bit too early?” Shen Chuchen rubbed his chin and still wanted to laugh at the angry little girl.

The little thing looked amusing no matter where she was.

In other words, she was healing and warm like a little sun.

“Oi, when are you going to worry about her ideological education?” Shen Chuchen asked seriously.

It was not good to be rebellious at such a young age.

She even wanted to go to Su Ye.

She was daydreaming.

Her brothers and sister who were sitting around a table playing poker also looked in their way speechlessly.

After a whole afternoon, Huo Chenyu and the others more or less digested the fact that the little thing had five fathers.

Although none of them could make sense of it, none of them dwelled on it either as it was useless.

Shen Yao slowly swayed the cards in her hand, “Double twos.”

Huo Chenyu: “Pass.”

Duan Jinyan smiled lazily: “Bomb, die, y’all.”

Shen Yan’an rested his chin on his hand. He didn’t like seeing Duan Jinyan and threw his cards on the table, “Joker bomb, die.”

Huo Yao and the others heard their conversation: “...”

These brats were too chill.

Shen Yao saw that they were panicking and swayed her thin legs as she advised sincerely, “Uncles... don’t sound so scary when you all call Sansang, anyone would feel rebellious.”

As the idiom goes, people either erupt in silence or become rebellious.

The little thing was obviously in between the two.

Huo Yao glanced at her and smiled coldly. “Then tell me, what kind of tone sounds nicer?”

Chapter 203: Sangsang Changing Teeth

Huo Yao glanced at her and smiled coldly. “Then tell me, what kind of tone sounds nicer?”

Shen Yao looked at him leisurely, “Definitely not this tone.”

Hu Yao: “...” Tolerance.

Shen Yao pondered for a while and guided patiently, “Uncle, don’t you think adding ‘er’ makes everything sounds gentler? Such as Sang’er and Yao’er.”

Mu Chen butted in, “... What about Gu’er[1]?”

[1] orphan

Shen Yao: “...” Forget it.

These villains are unteachable.

Huo Yao controlled his tone of voice and rubbed her furry little head, “Alright, act like a child when you are one.”

“Su Ye is still training in his club, why do you want to go?”

Plus it wasn’t their say whether he recognizes her or not.

Ye Sang’s first rebellion was mercilessly crushed by these three capitalists villains.

“Wu...” She was too upset.

The little thing wailed and went to find their brothers and sister instead.

Little Ye Sang threw herself into Huo Chenyu’s arms and he looked at the three smiling men. He turned around and held his sister’s hand, finding it funny to see that she was still crying.

“Stop crying.” He rubbed her little head: “You mean one of your dads is Su Ye?”

The little thing nodded.

Huo Chenyu nodded thoughtfully and picked up the laptop he was using just now. He swiped it and opened a streaming website.

He opened KPL.

He was worried that the little thing couldn’t understand it and patiently explained, “KPL is the professional league tournament for Honor of Kings.”

After a pause, Huo Chenyu smiled lightly, “Su Ye’s team is part of it.”

He clicked on replay as Su Ye wasn’t competing at the moment, so he could only play it from replays.

Huo Chenyu intentionally picked the video when Team HL won and God Su showed his face.

The camera rotated and the little thing’s cat eyes lit up as she stared at the man in the silver and white uniform.

She softly called, “Daddy Su.”

In the reply, all the audience downstage were yelling God Su and Team HL’s names crazily.

When the man won the finals, his usual undisciplined eyes lit up.

“Su Ye.” Mu Chen’s voice sounded lightly from behind her.

The little thing turned around with bright eyes. She was already on the verge of getting beaten up and even took a step over the line, “Woah!!”

“Daddy is so handsome, ahhhh.”

Ye Sang laid on her stomach on the ground and swayed her legs while exclaiming.

She looked like a brainless sucker for him.

Huo Yao smiled coldly.

He pinched her meaty cheeks and asked, “Aren’t I handsome?”

The little thing wowed, “Daddy is handsome t-too.”

Huo Yao snorted coldly and let go of her face. He pulled the little tail behind her back, “Stop thinking about it. After Team HL won the finals, they are now down in the defeated group. He can retire if he loses one more time.”

He didn’t sugarcoat it for her.

The little thing pouted and said, “Stingy.”

Huo Yao found it amusing to look at her pout. He sat down on the couch and picked her up from the ground.

Letting her sit on his legs like a cat.

Ye Sang tried to turn her little body around.

This position made her feel extremely insecure because she had to lay on his legs on her stomach when he hit her butt.

Huo Yao watched her trying to flip herself over and smiled lightly, “Perhaps you’ll meet him one day because of destiny, right?”

“Don’t rush it now. Why are you so rebellious at a young age?”

The little thing waved her chubby arms and looked down at the little puppy.

“Woof.” Stop looking at me.

The puppy wagged its tails turned around.

Ye Sang: “...”

Even a dog was looking down on her.

Huo Yao turned the little girl’s body around. Ye Sang crawled her way off and hugged Shen Yao’s thighs.

She watched her brothers and sister playing poker and invited sincerely, “Sister...”

“Let’s go to bed.”

Shen Yao looked at the cards in her hand and raised an eyebrow.

Fine.

She lightly threw them on the table, “Bomb.”

Then she left while dragging the chubby cute little thing with her back to the room.

But before she could take two steps, the little thing hung on her thighs like a mountain.

Shen Yao: “... Stand up.”

Ye Sang slowly let go.

She was too tired.

She didn’t want to walk.

So the little thing chose to crawl.

Mu Chen: “...” Luckily there was carpet or she would need to throw her clothes away.

Everyone: “...”

Eventually, Shen Chuchen couldn’t bear to watch her anymore. He walked over and picked up the little thing who was crawling and threw her upstairs.

After she went back to her room, Ye Sang happily rolled on her bed and waved her hands at the man, “Daddy good night.”

Shen Chuchen smiled, “Good night baby.”

The man hummed happily and thought, they could say good night to each other, but he bet those two dogs didn’t have chances like this.

Shen Yao closed the door.

Finally.

The world was quiet.

The little girl turned on the night lamp and turned off the light in the room whilst yawning.

The little thing licked her loose teeth and closed her mouth tightly, “Sista, g-good night...”

Her pronunciation was unclear but it wasn’t the first time, so Shen Yao turned around and didn’t take it to heart.

Her loli voice was soft, “Good night Sangsang.”

Then the little girl yawned and fell asleep.

...

The night was long and the wind blew softly outside the window. The little thing turned in her bed and couldn’t sleep.

She stretched out a chubby hand and carefully touched her tooth.

Wu.....

It’s going to fall out.

When the little thing was trembling, she inappropriately recalled what Daddy Shen said to her a while ago.

If her teeth fell out, a big bad wolf would eat her.

Ye Sang was even more scared now.

“Wu.” The little thing sobbed at Shen Yao sorrowfully, “Sister.”

“W-What?” Shen Yao woke up and opened her eyes to her teary eyes.

“S-Sangsang...” She opened her hand carefully and she couldn’t even speak properly as she wailed,

“M-My tooth fell out.”

Chapter 204: Sangsang Running Away (Part 1)

“M-My tooth fell out.”

Shen Yao: “...”

She quivered and quickly got out of bed. She turned the night lamp on and saw the tooth lying in the little thing’s palm.

The little girl inhaled deeply and dragged her towards Mu Chen’s room without a second thought.

Honestly speaking, Shen Yao panicked a little too.

Children changing teeth wasn’t a big thing, and it was normal that some children started the process earlier than others.

But when Ye Sang looked at her as if the sky fell on her and she was going to die, she panicked and dragged Ye Sang to the room next door.

“Uncle uncle uncle.” Shen Yao knocked.

After waiting for a while, the man opened the door with a cold face and looked at the two brats who disturbed his sleep unhappily, “What?”

There hasn’t been a single quiet night since these brats started living here.

Shen Yao was a little scared of him.

The little girl swallowed and pushed her sorrowful little sister out from behind her.

She tried her best not to smile and reported, “Sangsang’s tooth f-fell out.”

Mu Chen: “...”

He stood there for a second. He looked at the girl who hid behind Shen Yao and pulled her to the front while his tone became softer, “What’s wrong?”

It was only a tooth.

It wasn’t unusual that some children changed teeth early.

The little thing wailed and ran into his arms, “A b-big bad wolf will eat Sangsang.”

Wuwuwu.

Big bad wolf is scary.

Mu Chen skillfully caught the soft little ball and picked her up to sit on his thighs. He pinched her chubby cheeks and studied her from toes to head.

Then he looked down and smiled unnoticeably.

Well.

It was indeed funny.

The man hugged the chubby little girl and ordered Shen Yao, “Go back to bed, Sangsang will sleep with me tonight.”

Shen Yao glanced at Ye Sang worriedly but eventually yawned lazily and went back.

“Daddy daddy.....” She turned in bed anxiously and cupped the tooth carefully in her hands. Her lashes trembled and sounded scared.

Mu Chen rubbed her head and, knowing that she doesn’t remember what they teach her, he didn’t comfort her but said, “Sleep first.”

After a pause, the man added, “The big bad wolf will come to bite you if you don’t sleep.”

The little thing trembled and quietly laid in Mu Chen’s arms without daring to move again.

The little girl was as soft as a ball of fairy floss and the milky smell made his cold and stubborn heart melt like ice.

He smiled and hugged her tightly.

*

Next morning.

Mu Chen was woken up by the cryings next to his ears. He sleepily hugged the chubby child and opened his eyes to meet Ye Sang’s dark and big eyes.

The little thing tearily called him, “Daddy...”

Mu Chen quivered and woke up, “What’s wrong?”

The little thing didn’t speak but pursed her lips together with red eyes.

She was a talkative person and now that she suddenly became quiet, Mu Chen’s temples throbbed as he was afraid that something happened to her.

The man picked her up and went downstairs.

It was early in the morning yet the other two woke up already.

Shen Chuchen saw that he brought the child down and spoke weirdly, “Sangsang was going to sleep by herself and you stole her in the middle of the night.”

He sounded as if he was saying “we said we were going to stay single together until we got old but you now found yourself a girlfriend”.

Mu Chen: “...” He was too good at sounding weird like that.

He didn’t bother to argue with the lemon and swayed Ye Sang, who looked energyless, “I don’t know what’s wrong with the brat but she hasn’t talked since morning. All she did was cry.”

And it made him feel bad.

Although he felt bad, it was also worrying that she puffed her cheeks and didn’t say anything.

Huo Yao frowned slightly and squatted down. He softened his soft and asked, “What’s wrong?”

The little thing covered her mouth and wanted to say something, but she seemed to remember something and sobbed in silence.

Huo Yao thought that he knew what happened.

“Your tooth fell out?”

The man asked uncertainly.

The little thing’s cat eyes lighted up and nodded in grief. She pouted even more and looked like a duck.

Huo Yao smiled slightly. He pinched her cheeks and thought that it was always so funny when she cries.

“Good girl, put down your hands.” He paused, “We promise we won’t laugh at you.”

There was nothing funny about a child changing teeth anyway.

Ye Sang looked up at her brothers and sister on the breakfast table and slowly put her hands down after seeing that they looked like they didn’t care.

“M-mah tooth fell out.” She swayed her legs and head.

Huo Yao: “Pfff.”

Even the wind sipped through the gap.

Shen Yao was worried about her pride and forced herself to not laugh.

But Shen Yan’an and Duan Jinyan didn’t give her face and laughed together. The boy covered his stomach and his pretty eyes turned into crescents, “Hahaha, sister you are so cute.”

As expected, these people’s happiness was built on her pain and suffering.

Ye Sang: “...”

She felt even more upset. She dove into Mu Chen’s arms wailed. But because she cried for too long, she had no more tears.

“Daddy daddy...” The little thing hugged him tightly and spoke inaudibly.

Mu Chen was pissed but amused at the same time. He pulled her away and blinked with a smile, “It’s just changing a tooth.”

The little thing’s lashes trembled and glanced at the others.

She puffed her cheeks and felt wronged, “Bwut Sangsang isn’t cute anymore.”

And she sobbed even more.

Wuwuwu.

She wasn’t cute anymore.

“...” Mu Chen was shocked by her logic.

It was only a tooth.

Why do you sound like you just lost your virginity?

Shen Chuchen and Huo Yao laughed for long enough and cleared their throats as they decided to stand out.

Perhaps he understood what she meant now.

The man leaned in and guessed, “Does Sangsang think that your tooth won’t grow out anymore?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 22.7K 25
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
283K 33.3K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
1.1M 15.5K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
978K 44.1K 27
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...