Five Villain Daddies Are Figh...

By GirlUnderSun

Ye Sang's five daddies were all villains wicked beyond redemption who were doing bad things in the world. Eve... More

Details
1-4
5-8
9-12
13-16
17-20
21-24
25-28
29-32
33-36
37-40
41-44
45-48
49-52
53-56
57-60
61-64
65-68
69-72
73-76
77-80
81-84
85-88
89-92
93-96
97-100
101-104
105-108
109-113
113-116
117-120
121-124
125-128
129-132
133-136
137-140
141-144
145-148
149-152
153-156
157-160
161-164
165-168
169-172
173-176
181-184
185-188
189-192
193-196
197-200
201-204
205-208
209-212
213-216
217-220
221-224
225-228
229-232
233-236
237-240
241-244
245-248
249-252
253-256
257-260
261-264

177-180

1.3K 40 5
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 177: Three Daddies Taking Down a Scum (Part 3)

The woman’s voice wasn’t small and she didn’t plan to hide it either as normal people wouldn’t want the problem to reach them.

However, there were just too many coincidences in life.

Who would’ve thought that the other two fathers of the person involved were sitting right next to her room?

Huo Yao and Shen Chuchen exchanged a glance, “Dog Mu? Sangsang?”

Her descriptions could only be Mu Chen and Ye Sang.

Shen Chuchen pondered and didn’t make a move immediately. He leaned against the wall lazily listened carefully to what the person in the next room was talking about.

...

On the other side, Yang Liu had no idea that she was wandering on the edge of death.

She covered her wrist and bit her lips furiously, “That kid and that man, brother! You have to take revenge for me.”

“I feel like my wrist is fractured.” The woman accused tearily and furiously, “I don’t care, you have to! Especially that kid!!”

“I’d get mad at the sight of her. Literally nothing happened and that crowd was making a big fuss out of it.”

The person on the other side of the phone had no choice and agreed lovingly.

After hanging out the call, Yang Liu’s lips curved upwards, “How dare you touch me, you are digging your own grave.”

“...”

“Who dares to touch you? Digging your own grave?” A sloppy yet smiling voice came from outside the room, and she froze for a second as she didn’t close the door.

Two noble and handsome-looking men slowly blocked her paths.

The way they slowly blocked her way looked like villains in the drama who were hiding knives behind their backs.

Huo Yao’s lips curved upwards as he leaned against the door with unpredictable expressions, “You want to touch a little girl who’s wearing a dress with butterfly sleeves?”

Yang Liu wanted to tell him to mind his business, but she admitted straightforwardly when she noticed his good looks.

“Yes, that reckless little girl, I’m going to make her pay...”

The two exchanged a glance at each other.

Great.

They could now confirm that the people she was talking about were Mu Chen and their daughter.

Shen Chuchen’s eyes became cold as he continued with a fake smile, “Ah...reckless, huh...”

He repeated carelessly and abruptly kicked her out of the room roughly.

“I think you are the reckless one here.”

Shen Chuchen lazily straightened his back and looked down at the woman on the ground with a smile.

But it made her heart turn cold.

Huo Yao clicked his finger and all the bodyguards surrounded her.

He lightly threw an order behind, “Beat her up.”

Let’s see how much this woman overestimated herself for daring to touch his daughter.

Yang Liu crawled back and the fear of her face was unmasked, “Who are y-you?”

How dare they do this under the full light of the day.

Who were these people?

Huo Yao turned around slightly and replied coldly, “The reckless little girl you were talking about is my daughter.”

Yang Liu: “...” S***.

“And you?” She trembled at Shen Chuchen.

The man smiled lightly and devilishly. “Me? I’m her dad too.”

Yang Liu: “...”

*

The little thing had no idea she just walked past her two fathers. She was sitting in the car obediently while Mu Chen pressed her hand down and put cream on it.

Ye Sang blinked with teary eyes, “It hurts...”

Mu Chen ignored her trying to act pitiful but his movements became gentler as he rubbed cream on using a q-tip.

Honestly, Mu Chen didn’t have a good temper.

He would do what he normally does even if the heavenly sovereign came down on earth as someone from the research institute.

Since when did he have to be so careful with putting cream on?

“Uncle...” The little thing looked at Mu Chen with admiration in her eyes, the obvious liking made Mu Chen feel unnatural.

He turned his face around slightly and after putting on the cream, he urged, “Don’t run around next time, got it?”

Ye Sang nodded obediently.

Mu Chen lifted his hand up and patted her soft hair after a moment of hesitation.

After a while, the man recalled what Shen Chuchen said.

He pursed his lips together and asked a confusing question to Ye Sang, “Brat.”

“Do you think....” He pinched her cheeks and held his breath, “Do you think I treat you well?”

The sudden question made the little thing freeze for a few seconds.

She pursed her lips until her dimples showed and looked at Mu Chen with her bright eyes. The man’s heart was beating furiously. The little girl nodded slowly, then shook her head.

Her answer made the man confused as he sneered, “What kind of answer is that?”

Ye Sang pondered and replied gloomily, “You like to bully Sangsang...”

Who said children didn’t hold grudges?

She remembered it clearly.

Mu Chen pulled his lips at her response and didn’t argue back.

What she said was true.

...

After filling their stomachs, they sat in the car. The little thing was sleepy after eating and her head started to droop down.

Mu Chen looked at her and pulled her into his arms after hesitating.

The little thing’s lashes were curly and her lips were red, she looked like a china doll when she slept.

She smelled like sweet milk and she was soft like a ball of cotton. Ye Sang nudged her little head against Mu Chen whilst resting in his arms.

Mu Chen lifted his hands slightly and pinched her hands lightly.

The man looked down and thought that perhaps he didn’t dislike her as much as he thought he did.

Although Mu Chen had a short temper, it seemed to only target the times when he verbally attacked others.

His heart was calmer than anyone else.

Mu Chen never thought that his first time getting so angry was for the sake of a brat that he hated for so long.

“Daddy daddy...” The little thing dragged her milky voice on and talked in her dream continuously, “Daddy...”

Mu Chen quietly listened to the little girl calling daddy and silently replied several questions in his heart.

“...” Until the little girl quieted down, he didn’t want to give up and continued to whisper, “Call me daddy.”

“Wu...” Warmth breathing made her ears itchy and the little thing gave him a slap without being polite at all.

It didn’t hurt, but it made Mu Chen stay in shock for a while.

The man grinded his teeth and tried again as he repeated next to her ears like a monk reciting a scripture, “Call me daddy, call me daddy...”

Chapter 178: Sangsang’s Test Results

He had lived for more than twenty years and this was the first time he got slapped in the face. If she didn’t call him daddy again for the sake of this slap, Mu Chen would think that he didn’t get what he was supposed to get.

The little thing was annoyed from the noises and turned around, spitting out a word milkily, “Daddy...”

Mu Chen’s mumbling paused and his lips curved upwards at it.

*

As he carried the little thing back home, he saw Special Assistant Zhao and Liu whispering to each other there.

Mu Chen snorted coldly. Did these people really think his home was a shelter for refugees?

If those two dogs’ assistants came, it would only get noisier in the future.

The man looked down and the little thing rubbed her eyes, slowing waking up.

He put her down and Ye Sang swayed her little head as she wanted to find her other two daddies, but she didn’t find them after glancing around the room.

She pouted slightly and looked upset.

Mu Chen saw her disappointed face and felt jealousy taking over him. He pulled a fake smile and said, “You don’t want them to leave that bad?”

“They just went out,” he sneered, “It’s not like they won’t come back.”

Because Mu Chen’s voice was full of jealousy, it was hard for the little girl to not notice.

She tilted her head to the side, “Uncle...”

“W-What’s wrong?”

Mu Chen smiled and breathed deeply, then replied two words clearly while staring at her innocent face: “I’m sour.”

Ye Sang: “???”

The little thing was still confused, “W-Why are you sour?”

Mu Chen didn’t want to talk to her anymore and replied unkindly, “Because uncle is a lemon!”

Ye Sang: “...”

Why so mad?

The little thing humphed and walked away.

Because she couldn’t find the other two daddies to act cute, she swayed the strand of hair on her head and ran to Special Assistant Liu and Zhao.

“Uncle...”

Her milky voice was sweet.

Mu Chen: “...” He felt even unhappier now.

This brat calls everyone uncle.

He was literally nothing to her.

“We are going.” He suppressed the urge to curse and picked up the little thing that was at the center of attention.

She swayed her legs and whispered unhappily, “Uncle is a lemon.”

Although she didn’t understand what it meant, it didn’t stop her from saying it.

Mu Chen choked and clenched his teeth, “Shut it.”

The little thing puffed her cheeks and widened her cat eyes a little, “You cursed at me.”

The man paused for a second. He remembered what those people from the research institute said and he couldn’t help but smile.

Mu Chen: “You really...”

He forced his smile down, “Do look like a meme.”

Ye Sang’s strand of hair shot up on her head and puffed her face furiously into a ball. She doesn’t look like a meme!

*

When Huo Yao and Shen Chuchen came back together in the afternoon, the big one and the small one were staring at each other in the living room.

“Daddy!” When she heard footsteps and wanted to throw herself into one of them, someone stopped her.

Huo Yao frowned and studied her carefully, then he noticed the cream on her palm.

The wound wasn’t big.

But it made his chest feel stuffy.

Shen Chuchen smiled and kissed her cheek, “Tell us, how did you get bullied again?”

He said “again” and obviously, she was bullied more than once.

Villains didn’t need good values and these two didn’t even bother to ask what happened.

She was their child and even if someone was wrong, it would be the other person who was wrong.

Ye Sang nudged into Huo Yao’s arms and looked down lazily, “She pushed Sangsang...”

The man hugged his chubby daughter and flickered her forehead lightly, “I’ll hit her back for you next time.”

Ahem.

Although he already did.

But it doesn’t matter.

Who said he could only do it once?

Mu Chen’s eyelids twitched at the sight of two grown-up men teaching their little friend screwed up values.

Very well.

He finally understood why she was so strange.

Because her fathers were.

The cozy atmosphere between the three made Mu Chen look exceptionally out of place.

“Since you are all asking about how she is, shouldn’t we have a think of what we are going to have for dinner tonight huh?”

The only person who would ruin the atmosphere was Lemon Mu.

But his question was a true question too.

Housekeeper Mu didn’t know how to cook and the person who was in charge of cooking left in the afternoon, and all the other maids left continuously by evening.

There were only these few familiar people left.

And the thing was that none of them knew how to cook.

Shen Chuchen took the child over and ordered sloppily, “Special Assistant Liu, you can go cook.”

Special Assistant Liu: “... Do I look like I know how to cook?”

Before his boss had a child, he was a big character here.

And now...

His bosses had all fallen and busy with raising a child, they didn’t even have time for other things anymore.

Shen Chuchen’s glance shifted to another person, “... Special Assistant Zhao, you?”

Special Assistant Zhao smiled awkwardly, “I can’t cook either.”

The man looked back slowly.

Fine.

Everyone sank into a long period of silence.

“Let’s order something.” Special Assistant Liu suggested.

And of course, no one had objections.

...

The process of waiting was always a long one. The little thing played with building block toys while Huo Yao and Shen Chuchen thoughtfully scrolled through the WeChat group chat for parents.

To be honest, it was their first time being a parent and they were unfamiliar with things like this.

[Ms. Liu: Please change your name in the chat for those parents who haven’t.]

[Huo Yao: ?]

What’s that?

[Shen Chuchen: ? I just got internet at home]

These two never paid any attention to the group chat and now that they were free, they checked it and found out... they understood nothing.

Ms. Liu said these two’s names and her forehead throbbed as she explained weakly:

[Ms. Liu: change it to XXX’s parent]

Huo Yao, Shen Chuchen: Ah.

The two discussed together and decided to make it number one and number two.

And this made the other parents shocked.

All the children at the kindergarten were from big and wealthy families, even the group chat for parents was gathered with big characters.

And quite a few people recognized them.

When they saw the name change, the same question popped up in their head at the same time.

Damn.

These two have kids now?

He-tui!!

Why is their child the same person?

...

Shen Chuchen and Huo Yao had no idea how shocked others were.

They thoughtfully clicked into the list of test results the teacher sent in the chat.

Shen Chuchen: “... Maths, 58?”

When he questioned it, three fathers all looked at the little thing who was playing with toys at the same time.

Ye Sang: “...”

Chapter 179: Three Villains Teaching Their Daughter (Part 1)

Ye Sang: “...”

Why are you all looking at me?

The little thing pouted and hid herself a little as she opened her dark and soft cat eyes.

Mu Chen already had an idea of her vicious result.

Since he saw her suffocating result from a while ago, he thought that the idiom ‘children couldn’t be taught’ was right.

The two newly appointed fathers exchanged a glance at each other and then continued to look at the result list.

“Literature and language, 76,” Huo Yao spoke up this time. He raised his voice and he glanced at Ye Sang lightly, “Barely a pass.”

He frowned tightly and looked at Ye Sang without expressions, “Give us your test and let us see.”

To be honest, he never thought that he would be so fallen that he’d have to teach a child how to do her homework as a big villain.

The little thing’s dimples showed from pursing her lips together as she dawdled in her spot.

No.

She wanted to stay alive.

She can’t give it to them.

Ye Sang tried to protect the last bit of her pride as someone with bad grades and looked up while shaking her head, “Nah...”

Huo Yao raised an eyebrow and smiled. “I don’t repeat my words twice. Give it to me.”

Ye Sang shook her head. She saw her daddy’s gloomy expressions and she was afraid that he would die from fury once he saw it, so she put her hands behind her back and refused to give it to him no matter what.

She was doing this for his sake.

But what a shame that none of these three cheap daddies understood her.

Mu Chen raised an eyebrow and sounded exceptionally impolite as he sneered,

“What? Your test paper spent a week in your hands and you’ve bonded now? And don’t want to show us?”

The little thing’s eyes lit up and nodded smoothly, “That’s right.”

Mu Chen choked.

Doesn’t this brat understand human language?

“...” Shen Chuchen was obviously not as mean as the other two.

He watched the two’s education method; one was mocking and ridiculing her, one was gloomily threatening her.

These two were definitely defined to be alone for the rest of their f****** life.

“Here, come to daddy.” The man’s gorgeous and soft voice sounded like it was spinning on the tip of her heart and his peach blossom-like eyes were filled with love.

This is what a kind father should be like!

What the hell were the other two?

They were appalling compared to him.

As expected, the little thing hesitated and slowly threw herself into Shen Chuchen’s arms.

Shen Chuchen looked down and patted her little head, then smiled through a snort as he glanced at the other two, “What’s wrong with failing? Who hasn’t failed once before?”

“It’s her first time, can’t you two stop attacking her?”

Mu Chen: “... Haha.”

Excuse me.

But he actually never failed a test before.

Huo Yao couldn’t comprehend it, “Is maths something that needs to be taught?”

Shouldn’t she know it as soon as she was born?

Shen Chuchen looked at the lifeless little thing and felt amused by her expressions, he looked up leisurely and lazily replied, “Nah, I’ve never passed any of my tests since I was young.”

He guided without expressions, “So it’s not a huge deal that you failed once.”

Look how scared she is.

What’s wrong with being bad at maths?

It’s not a big problem.

Huo Yao smiled expressionlessly, “I remember that you’ve skipped grades until your graduation in primary school and you got full marks for every single subject.”

Ye Sang humphed and buried her face into Shen Chuchen’s arms, feeling even more unhappy.

She grew up under these daddies’ halo.

Other parents would say, “look at XXX’s child.”

But for her, it was, “look at your dad XXX.”

Shen Chuchen noticed that she was getting traumatized, so he rubbed her little head and decided to comfort her a bit.

The man whispered next to her ears in a low voice, “Does Sangsang know why she is bad at math?”

The little thing dragged her voice on and replied seriously, “Because I’m stupid.”

Huo Yao shot a side glance at her and clapped, “Good, you know yourself well.”

Shen Chuchen: “... Get lost.”

Was he addicted to discouraging her?

The man turned her face to him and blinked while replying gently, “No.”

“You are bad at math because you inherited it from Su Ye.”

He rubbed his chin and pondered, “I don’t think he was ever good at math.”

The little thing felt comforted.

“But....” She looked at him with round eyes: “Who’s S-Su Ye?”

Shen Chuchen didn’t dare to say it in front of the other two, he lightly tickled the little thing’s chin, “Sleep with me tonight and I’ll tell you then.”

He almost forgot that the little girl’s unreliable grandpas didn’t tell her anything about her other daddies other than Huo Yao.

If he wasn’t here, both sides would still be confused.

Ye Sang nodded and pointed her fingers together, “Then the parent-teacher conference...”

It was a new question now.

Huo Yao saw those two “whispering” and didn’t speak, he replied directly in the chat.

[Ye Sang’s father 1: I’ll go to the parent-teacher conference]

Shen Chuchen saw it and smiled coldly as he replied too.

[Ye Sang’s father 2: I’ll go too]

If one was going, it wouldn’t hurt to make it two.

There was no way they could miss out on their daughter’s parent-teacher conference.

Plus these two new fathers were curious about how the little thing was doing at kindergarten.

Everyone in the group chat: “....”

Great.

There’ll be drama to watch.

Two big shots attending a parent-teacher conference. For those who didn’t know, they’d think that it was a huge contract that both sides needed to show up to sign.

Shen Chuchen hugged the soft little thing and lazily rested his chin on her shoulder, “Let Sangsang sleep with me tonight.”

He didn’t sound like he was trying to discuss this anyways.

They were all villains, they didn’t have to compromise with each other.

He had experienced life and death situations, he would just fight them if anyone had objections.

Huo Yao breathed deeply and forced down the urge to fight his daughter over as he showed the same hypocritical villain smile, “Sure.”

Shen: “.... Tsk.”

He agreed so quickly.

He must have something planned.

Huo Yao spoke coolly, “Sangsang needs to go out with me tomorrow.”

“For what?” Shen Chuchen hugged his daughter tightly and narrowed his eyes as he began to make assumptions from a dark point of view, “Are you going to sell my daughter?”

Huo Yao couldn’t tolerate him anymore. “Get out.”

He replied, “I need to go on a blind date tomorrow.”

Huo Yao’s face became even darker at the thought of dealing with those women.

Shen Chuchen: “Woah.”

He sounded like he was ready to watch the drama.

“Sure.” He replied lazily and blinked, “We’ll watch you go on your blind date from the room next door.”

Shen Chuchen straightened his back a little and continued with an encouraging tone of voice, “Fighting! We all have your back.”

Chapter 180: Three Villains Teaching Their Daughter (Part 2)

“...” We all have your back?

Huo Yao smiled coldly and decided to mute his mic.

There was nothing Mu Chen could talk about with these dogs.

Their daughter had nothing to do with him anyway.

And naturally, he couldn’t experience their happiness.

The man sat coldly on the side and together with Huo Yao. They were like moving air conditioners emitting out cold air no matter where they went.

Special Assistant was pleased as he looked at the person next to him.

See? That’s the difference between having high EQ and low EQ.

Head Huo still looked like he was still a loner.

Special Assistant Zhao: “...”

His boss wasn’t good enough for her.

“Come.” Shen Chuchen tapped the tabletop lightly and he was ready to skip dinner. He lazily crossed his legs, “Let’s teach Sangsang first.”

The man rubbed his forehead and pondered, “We need to work on her math, but her literature isn’t any better.”

Although he hasn’t seen her test yet, he could more or less guess the strange logic she had.

“Teach.” Huo Yao squeezed out a word through clenched teeth.

What a joke.

How could his daughter be bad at math?!

He didn’t want those teachers to think so, he wanted himself to think so.

His daughter must be the best.

Mu Chen, who’s been through the hardship: “... Haha.”

To be honest, he experienced life and death since he helped this brat correct her test last time.

Although he was jealous of the current situation, he still didn’t want to teach the brat.

But——

It would’ve been better if he didn’t smile coldly in disdain. Once he smiled, the other two shot death glares at him.

Shen Chuchen asked gloomily, “Do you have any problems with my daughter?”

Huo Yao also pulled a fake smile, “Good brothers should bear through difficulties together. I remember you graduated from University Q with a doctorate degree in math and science?”

“It was only a certain level of math.”

They were all legendary geniuses and if they couldn’t even successfully teach her, they would be losing their own faces and their reputation.

Mu Chen tsked, “Sorry.”

“But a doctor might not be enough to teach her.”

The man recalled the difficult night and his voice even started to float, “Maybe...”

Mu Chen replied with difficulty, “Maybe we can only succeed if she had her number one grandpas teaching her.”

He really didn’t mean to make fun of her.

He really wasn’t good enough!!

Who knew what the hell he had been through after teaching her for the whole night.

At this moment, these two new and defensive fathers couldn’t understand his pain.

Shen Chuchen narrowed his eyes and snorted coldly, “What? You are underestimating my daughter?”

It’s only math, cant she learn it?

Huo Yao was strangely confident as he hugged the little thing who was playing with toys and confidently promised, “Give me one night.”

“You will find out tomorrow that...” He paused. Before he could finish his words, Mu Chen gloomily took over him as he already experienced the hardship, “That you will earn dark circles from staying up all night.”

But no matter what Mu Chen said, these two didn’t plan to stop this.

They even brought Doctor Mu Chen.

The three of them sat in a row and stared at her.

Honestly, it was quite scary.

Ye Sang pursed her lips together until her dimples showed and shrank her neck. When she obediently passed her test paper to him, she even sobbed and asked lifelessly, “D-Don’t hit Sangsang.”

Mu Chen heard her words and glanced at her. He imagined that these two would be chasing after her to beat her up and his lips curved up slightly.

He almost laughed.

Sorry.

But it was too funny to watch this kid getting beaten up.

He didn’t have a heart.

He just wanted to watch her get beaten up.

Huo Yao looked at literature while Shen Chuchen looked at math. Mu Chen already saw everything and his heart was as calm as still water right now.

Huo Yao looked up, “What is love?”

“Something that makes one want to vomit?” He widened his eyes in disbelief.

Is this how you are supposed to write a poem?

Shen Chuchen looked at the test in his hand in silence.

He straightened his back and narrowed his eyes. He looked at Ye Sang while smiling, “You have 300 marshmallows, 500 lollipops. You ate 200 marshmallows...”

He tried to control himself, “Hmm...what do you have left?”

Ye Sang was energyless from all the scoldings.

When she heard this, the little thing subconsciously looked up and started to question herself, “Can I-I eat 200 marshmallows?”

Could she actually?

Shen Chuchen smiled, “... My question was, what do you have left?”

Ye Sang shrank her neck and thought that he was too scary.

The little thing dragged her voice on replied joyfully, “I’ll have diabetes!”

Shen Chuchen: “...”

Huo Yao turned her face over and breathed deeply at the random answers on the test as he continuously taught her without giving up.

The two gathered together in a heated discussion, even Mu Chen got dragged into it when he was watching the fun from the side.

“Why does four plus eight equals thirty-two? Ye Sangsang, you math teacher need to crawl out from her grave and have a talk with you.” Huo Yao pinched her meaty cheeks and felt exhausted.

Why was it so tiring being a father?

After Huo Yao failed, the next one walked onto the stage.

“Hong jumped three times. She jumped an average of one meter every time, how many meters did she jump after three times?”

Mu Chen closed his eyes and then stared at the thirty meters written on the test, forcing a fake smile on his face.

“Newton’s going to break out of his coffin.”

Ye Sang: “...”

“Move, let me try.” Shen Chuchen had searched up a bunch of content for how to teach children math and breathed deeply. He spread some small wooden sticks on the table and tried all of them.

Without a doubt, all of them failed.

Mu Chen chugged some water furiously and grinded his teeth, “Don’t let me know who invented math.”

Too hard, it was just too hard.

Huo Yao closed the little girl’s homework notebook as he was sidestepping back and forth on the verge of losing his mind, “Mu Chen, you do it. Doctor of science and math, I believe in you.”

He couldn’t even bother with the hostility he felt before and even gave Mu Chen an encouraging glance.

Mu Chen: “... No need for that.”

His voice started to sound airy and weak as he glanced at Shen Chuchen. He obviously forgot about the resentments from his previous lifetime and spoke without a change in expressions, “I remember Shen Chuchen lived overseas and used to be a professor. It’s only a child’s homework, it must be a piece of cake for you.”

Shen Chuchen, who forcefully carried the heavy responsibility on his shoulders: “...”

“It’s nothing.” The man waved his hands, gesturing that he could still hold on.

He breathed deeply and calmly, “If I don’t kill her from teaching her, then I’ll scare her to death.”

His daughter’s math must not be inherited from that dog Su Ye!!

She barely inherited any good points from them, what the hell is this?

But...

Half an hour later——

Shen Chuchen, who used to be a university professor overseas laid on the ground with an exhausted heart and body, started to mumble lifelessly, “I’m not teaching anymore.”

“Let me die...”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 109K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
479K 26.3K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
292K 22.7K 25
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
990K 47.7K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...