Five Villain Daddies Are Figh...

Af GirlUnderSun

Ye Sang's five daddies were all villains wicked beyond redemption who were doing bad things in the world. Eve... Mere

Details
1-4
5-8
9-12
13-16
17-20
21-24
25-28
29-32
33-36
37-40
41-44
45-48
49-52
53-56
57-60
61-64
65-68
69-72
73-76
77-80
81-84
85-88
89-92
93-96
97-100
101-104
105-108
109-113
113-116
117-120
121-124
125-128
133-136
137-140
141-144
145-148
149-152
153-156
157-160
161-164
165-168
169-172
173-176
177-180
181-184
185-188
189-192
193-196
197-200
201-204
205-208
209-212
213-216
217-220
221-224
225-228
229-232
233-236
237-240
241-244
245-248
249-252
253-256
257-260
261-264

129-132

1.6K 47 1
Af GirlUnderSun

Chapter 129: Stay At Uncle Mu’s For A Few Days (Part 1)

“I dare you to come up.”

Huo Yao: “...” Argh!!!

His remaining sanity was on the verge of collapsing.

Reality proved that the dog-like Huo Yao was indeed capable of staying calm even when he was furious.

He glared at the little thing upstairs and grinded his teeth. He didn’t get angry but smiled and left a sentence behind.

“Ye Sangsang, just you wait.”

Under everyone’s stares, the man ran upstairs without hesitation and the aggressive view of his back made them all light a candle for the little thing.

Ye Sang: “...”

The little thing hugged the cold pillar tightly in panic.

Her instincts told her that she won’t escape from his scoldings today.

“Daddy daddy...” Ye Sang stuttered in fear. She held onto the cold pillar tightly but Huo Yao lifted her up by the back of her collar.

His familiar action was the same as the first time Huo Yao saw her.

The little thing struggled to break free but failed. She couldn’t help but to pout and droop her head, looking like she was ready for death.

The eye-catching strand of hair on her head swayed and drooped down, her pitiful expressions made everyone’s heart hurt as they mumbled to each other.

“Oh dear, is our director-general going to hit our little cutie’s butt?”

“Not impossible. I would be furious too if I was him.”

“I’ve worked here for so long and it’s my first time seeing someone dare to argue back.”

And she was a five-year-old baby too.

...

Shen Chuchen followed behind the two leisurely and looked up at the sight of Huo Yao coming downstairs with the little thing in his hand.

His lips twitched and a bad feeling rose in his heart.

Don’t tell me that dog actually wants to hit his daughter?

Ye Sang struggled to break free when she was in the air. She sobbed a few times and tearily apologized:

“I was wrong Daddy, please don’t hit Sangsang’s butt, wuwuwu.”

Huo Yao smiled coldly, “Begging is useless.”

There’s no point in her apologizing now!

He finally saw through her.

She was more mature than anyone else when she was sensible.

But when she was naughty, she would make them want to beat her up to let out their anger.

The man clenched his teeth and smiled coldly. “Even the emperor from heaven won’t be able to save you today.”

Ye Sang tried to negotiate reasonably with him in a small voice, “Sangsang is five years old.”

The little thing tried her best to look up and earnestly said. “I’m a big child now.”

“You can’t hit Sangsang’s butt.”

Five-year-old babies like her need face too!

Huo Yao stared at her and pulled a fake smile, “Big child?”

“A big child needs a complete childhood too!”

Ye Sang realized that there was no way she could avoid getting beaten up from how firm he sounded.

As the proverb goes, family shames must not be spread abroad.

He decided to teach his naughty child a lesson in his office.

Huo Yao walked much faster than before and it was extremely eye-catching with a chubby baby in his arms.

A lot of confused staff stared at him on the way back.

“Holy, was that our director-general?”

“Oh dear, what’s he doing downstairs? Checking our performances?” Someone asked nervously.

The manager just snapped back from the funny incident.

She shook her head blankly and slowly realized a problem, “But...”

“Wait!!”

“Did you all notice what that little girl called our director-general?”

A few laughing staff stopped and recalled the little thing running here while calling:

“Daddy don’t hit me, wuwuwu... Huo Yao don’t hit me.”

....

“... Daddy?” Another person recalled it and slowly realized something, “Was that our director-general’s daughter?”

One stone stirred a thousand ripples.

“—— What the f***! Our director-general has a daughter?”

“Ahhhh he’s married? Hidden marriage? Even his child is so big now?” Another woman screamed and her eyes lit up: “Does that mean we can see our little baby more often then?”

“She’s the only one who could piss our CEO off so much but still stays alive,” A college covered her mouth and laughed, “I almost died from how funny it was.”

“It was my first time seeing our director-general get so ‘lively’.”

...

Huo Yao didn’t know how much he shocked his subordinates for having a child as he returned to the office without other problems.

The little thing was forced to lay on her stomach on his thighs and her hair shot up from how eager his palm was, “Daddy daddy...”

However.

Huo Yao knew her too well and didn’t give her the chance to speak as he spanked her without hesitation.

“...” The tears in Ye Sang’s eyes stopped as she was shocked.

It didn’t hurt but after a few hits, it made the little girl completely freeze.

The little thing looked like she had been betrayed by the whole world. She looked up with her pale face and accused between sobs, “Y-You hit Sangsang’s butt...”

Ye Sang wailed and she almost distorted from how wronged she felt. “Wuwuwu—”

S-She lost her face.

“...” Shen Chuchen had just walked inside and the miserable wailing almost killed him.

The man’s lips twitched and looked up slightly.

He glanced at the furious Huo Yao, then at the feeling-wronged Ye Sang.

It was such a pitiful scene but it made him want to laugh because the protagonist getting hit was the little girl.

Shen Chuchen cleared his throat and controlled his smile, feeling the need to stand up and demonstrate his great fatherly love.

“Sangsang don’t cry, come,” The man shamelessly gathered around them and bent down, grabbing the little girl out of Huo Yao’s arms.

Shen Chuchen leaned in next to the little girl’s ears. He hugged the chubby child and smiled in a low voice, “Huo Yao isn’t human. How about Sangsang come and live with me?”

“Daddy loves you the most.”

But Ye Sang felt even worse after he stepped up.

“Daddy daddy....” The little thing broke free from his arms and hid behind Huo Yao tearily.

But she still bore grudges against him hitting her butt, she didn’t dare stay too close to him.

“You didn’t only lie to me...” The little thing sobbed and looked at Shen Chuchen sorrowfully, “You even made a dog bite me.”

Huo Yao: “....”

His anger shot up again.

The man’s dark and cold eyes glanced at Shen Chuchen in disbelief, “You made a dog bite her?!”

Chapter 130: Stay At Uncle Mu’s For A Few Days (Part 2)

The man’s dark and cold eyes glanced at Shen Chuchen in disbelief, “You made a dog bite her?!”

Shen Chuchen: “...”

How could you say that it bit her?

“That strand of hair was standing up and she’s round like a ball. Maybe that’s the type teddies like.” The man pondered for a few seconds and slowly came to a conclusion.

However, he didn’t know what kind of damage “round like a ball” brought to the five-year-old baby.

Shen Chuchen was surprised too.

Although teddies liked to chase people around, it wasn’t so much that it’d jump on any children it sees.

God knew what part of her attracted the dog so much it decided to chase after her stubbornly.

Ye Sang put her hands behind her back and pouted so much that they could hang a bottle of oil off her lips.

She glanced at this daddy, and the other daddy with her round cat eyes, feeling that the future was dark.

Huo Yao smiled coldly, “You kidnapped my daughter and you even let a dog bite her.”

Knowing that Huo Yao would definitely take revenge, it was obvious that they weren’t done with it today.

Shen Chuchen’s forehead throbbed, but his frown disappeared as he remembered something. He smiled sloppily and said, “Don’t be in a hurry to take revenge on me.”

He laughed in delight at Huo Yao’s misfortune, “You need to go overseas for that business yourself, don’t you?”

“During the months of your trip, Old Master Huo isn’t suitable for taking care of a child.”

“Look,” Shen Chuchen controlled his smile and started to analyze the advantages and disadvantages seriously, “Knowing how even dogs hate your personality, you aren’t worthy of having something like a good brother.”

“But...” The man made a turning point and smiled, “I’m different.”

“I’ve spent so much time with the little thing. You can feel at ease leaving her with me, right?”

Shen Chuchen’s “even dogs hate your personality” made Huo Yao pull a fake smile on his face.

He glanced coldly at him, “Give my daughter to you?”

“And wait for you to let a dog bite her?”

It made Shen Chuchen choke.

Ye Sang put her hands behind her back and watched the two dog-like daddies discussing where she’ll stay.

She was upset.

The little thing wiped her tear away silently and sat obediently on the couch, shoving grapes into her mouth and thought that she was the most miserable baby ever.

Huo Yao glanced at him coldly and smiled deeply, “If you didn’t let a dog out to bite her, I would’ve originally considered you.”

But now?

Haha.

He was worried about his daughter’s safety there.

Was it even something that a person should do?

Dog Shen: “....”

He touched his nose and tried to fight for it again, “Don’t be like that.”

“Who else can take care of her for you other than me? Is that person reliable?”

Huo Yao glanced at him lightly and smiled coldly, “More reliable than you.”

Both of them had influences in society and underground, they were surrounded by danger.

However, Huo Yao focused more on his business and was safer by comparison.

Shen Chuchen was the opposite of him.

Most of what he did was immoral, the type that could endanger him any second.

How could Huo Yao feel at ease leaving his daughter there?

Shen Chuchen calmed down at Huo Yao’s words.

He looked up and asked suspiciously, “Then who are you planning to put her with?”

According to what he knew, he and Huo Yao were the black and white figures in the business industry.

Perhaps people would even throw rotten vegetables and eggs on them while they are out on the street.

“You have friends in the business industry?” The man touched his chin and pondered.

If he can’t take her home, but he could always visit her, couldn’t he?

But he wondered... does he know that person?

Huo Yao lightly sat down next to the little thing and watched Ye Sang silently shoving grapes into her mouth and smiled a little, “Who said he’s part of the business industry?”

... Not part of it?

Shen Chuchen pondered, “Then who is it?”

Huo Yao stayed silent with a cold face.

Obviously, he really disliked the man.

The little thing saw that they’ve decided where she was going to stay in a few words and pouted slightly, sadly putting another grape into her mouth.

Huo Yao’s eyes softened and ruffled her hair, glancing at her, “Do you realize your mistakes now?”

Ye Sang thought it was nothing after being sad and lost her face.

She nodded obediently.

“Yes.”

The little thing didn’t hold grudges.

Shen Chuchen smiled and rested his chin on his hands while looking at her, feeling that she was getting cuter and cuter.

Huo Yao saw her swaying her short legs and pouting, feeling like he earned the achievement: my daughter is all grown up now.

The man rubbed her head again, feeling gratified like an old father and his voice returned to the usual cold tone.

He said, “Can Sangsang stay with another uncle for a few days?”

Huo Yao tempted her, “Daddy will pick you up in a few days, but before that, you’ll play at another uncle’s place for a bit.”

His business overseas was indeed a thorny problem, or he wouldn’t have decided to leave his daughter.

Mu Chen had some sort of friendship with him, plus he wasn’t part of the business world. He was a much safer option compared to Shen Chuchen.

Ye Sang blinked her round cat eyes and leaned in, “Daddy.....are you going away?”

“Mhm.” Huo Yao stayed silent for a while and thought that he was going to leave for a period slightly longer than usual.

The little thing clenched his clothes and looked at him with clear eyes, “Then when are y-you coming back?”

Although her cheap daddy was a dog, it didn’t cause Ye Sang to hold grudges against him.

Huo Yao pinched her face and negotiated with her, “A month. I’ll bring you back presents, okay?”

Ye Sang dragged her voice on, “Noooo.”

One month was too long.

She didn’t want to be left with another uncle.

As expected, Huo Yao paused for a second.

He looked at the little thing’s cat eyes and in order to make sure that she understood him, the man intentionally added, “Then daddy will bring back more snacks for you, okay?”

As expected.

Ye Sang hesitated for a few seconds and said:

“Okay...”

She saw the smirk on Huo Yao’s face and she explained for herself, “Well, it’s not a question about snacks.”

Ye Sang blinked and shook her head, “I just want to go to another uncle’s house.”

The man saw her trying to cover up her thoughts and smiled lightly.

At this time, Huo Yao had no idea that his decision was basically punishing his daughter by putting her into Mu Chen’s arms.

Chapter 131: #Hardcore Villain, Raising A Child#

Because Huo Yao was going on a business trip, Shen Chuchen smiled lazily and decided to be a human once, not disturbing their time together.

The future is long ahead of him.

After Huo Yao leaves, he will have more than enough chances to take over his position.

...

Ye Sang watched Shen Chuchen leave and patted her little hands as if nothing happened. Her crisp voice sounded eager, “Daddy, are you leaving tomorrow?”

Huo Yao heard her tone of voice and almost laughed angrily again.

He never really hit her before, did he?

If Ye Sang wasn’t so naughty today, he wouldn’t have hit her.

Although the Huo family was strict with educating their children, Old Master Huo never hit him when he was young.

Huo Yao replied with an unhappy “mhm” and held the little girl’s hand as he strode outside with his long legs.

His business overseas was thorny and he would be gone for a long time, but knowing Ye Sang’s heartless personality, she would probably forget about him entirely once he left.

...

Huo Yao still felt reluctant to leave her. He didn’t speak while they were in the car driving home. Ye Sang tilted her head to the side and sensed that he was unhappy, so she decided to not make him angry again.

“Daddy...” The little thing swayed her short legs and asked with bright eyes, “Will you miss Sangsang?”

Huo Yao looked up and raised an eyebrow, “No.”

Perhaps he would have quieter days overseas judging from how much she could piss him off.

Ye Sang pouted and turned away, speaking softly,

“Then Sangsang might be another uncle’s little friend once you are back.”

Huo Yao was amused at her childish words.

The man raised his tone carelessly, “Mhm?”

He half-smiled. “Who else would like Sangsang?”

She often spoke with big reasons and she always pissed him off.

Huo Yao didn’t think that anyone would fight for his daughter with him.

“Alright,” The man calmly hugged the round ball in his arms and poked her face with his cold fingers, “I’ll buy everything you need then drop you off at the Mu family tomorrow.”

As for Mu Chen, he thought that he was somewhat an unreliable person.

“Remember to call daddy or video daddy, do you hear me?” The man lowered his voice and asked.

The little thing nodded obediently, “But Sangsang doesn’t have a phone.”

Huo Yao obviously thought about this already.

He frowned slightly, putting a cute and delicate phone watch on her wrist, and calmly started to explain how to use it.

Ye Sang swayed her head and forgot about the unhappiness that just happened because of the new “toy”, she joyfully sat on the side and started to play with it.

Huo Yao touched his forehead as he watched the heartless little girl and inhaled deeply.

He just couldn’t understand why his daughter was so innocent.

...

Huo Yao obviously prepared everything before the trip. He told Special Assistant Zhao to buy a bunch of clothes, toys, and snacks for children.

A group of bodyguards carried bags in their hands as they followed Special Assistant Zhao, and he bitterly swiped the card to pay for it. His miserable face made him look like a head eunuch in the palace.

“How much more do we need to buy?” A bodyguard carried toys in his left hand and snacks in his right hand, following behind the father and daughter lifelessly.

Special Assistant Zhao shook his head sorrowfully.

It was the boss’s order and they didn’t dare to question it.

In the good old times when their boss didn’t have a daughter, he’d follow Huo Yao when they were killing people and setting them on fire. They were once a terrifying existence in the entire city.

And now?!

The hunting dog for the villain has fallen to carrying bags for them, how miserable.

“Our boss is going on a business trip for the first time and he doesn’t feel comfortable leaving miss behind,” Special Assistant Zhao breathed deeply. “He probably doesn’t know what to buy but bought everything because he’s worried that she’ll miss anything.”

All the employers in the shopping mall saw the leading man with gorgeous looks with a rich and imposing manner. They thought he looked exactly like a handsome, high-powered CEO from the dramas.

Many started to discuss. “What’s a man who looks like he’s straight out of a novel doing here?”

Another one pointed at Ye Sang, “See that little girl?”

“A pampered wife must’ve run away, that’s probably the child.”

It’s undeniable that the audience’s point of view was always so strange.

They exposed the father and daughter’s relationship in a few simple words.

The little thing mumbled at their words, “I’m not the child who she ran away from.”

Huo Yao smiled and raised an eyebrow. He glanced at all the “skillful and talented” subordinates. All of them were carrying bags and boxes, even some who couldn’t hold any more things put boxes on their heads.

It was indeed spicy to his eyes.

“Anything else you want to buy?”

He pondered and asked.

Huo Yao was never a dad and his subconsciousness was still playing the powerful and rich businessman role as he didn’t think problems were problems if they could be solved with money.

Ye Sang blinked her cat eyes and pointed at the small amusement park, “Sangsang wants that.”

Huo Yao walked over with her and pondered. “You want the amusement park?”

The little thing shook her head and pointed at a giant white bear in the toy section: “This one.”

Childish.

Huo Yao looked up and asked the staff coldly, “How much is it?”

The staff blushed and quickly replied, “Sir, this toy isn’t for sale. We don’t sell it here.”

After a pause, she added something else knowing how rich he was, “We don’t sell it no matter how much you are willing to spend.”

Ye Sang swayed her head and looked at Huo Yao with admiration.

Villain Huo: “...”

As an almighty villain, this brat would definitely look down on him more if he couldn’t even get a toy for her.

In order to not lose his reputation in front of his daughter, Huo Yao looked up and pulled a fake smile at the staff, making her tremble.

The staff quickly explained, “Sir, if you really want it, you can try to catch it. You just have to catch the small yuanbao [1]in the middle and we will give the white bear to you for free.”

[1] gold ingot from the ancient times

... Catch toys?

Huo Yao looked away indifferently and felt his balls hurt at the sight of the claw machine.

A director-general catching toys?

He might as well buy the entire shopping mall.

“Daddy...” Ye Sang pressed her face against the glass and stared at the big white bear without blinking.

“....” Huo Yao saw the stars in her eyes and pushed down the impatience in his heart, ordering Special Assistant Zhao to exchange a bunch of game coins expressionlessly.

Then under the little thing’s curious eyes, Huo Yao hesitated and tried the claw machine.

Chapter 132: Mu Chen (Part 1)

Ye Sang stood on her tippy toes and looked through the glass. Huo Yao looked calm but he was secretly panicking inside. Ye Sang looked at him and softly mumbled, “Daddy, slower.”

Huo Yao didn’t want to lose face in front of his daughter and so, he was extremely careful with it.

But Ye Sang’s sudden reminder made his hand shake and the toy fell out of the claw.

“...”

“Don’t touch me.” Huo Yao forced a straight face but panicked.

Ye Sang put her hands behind her back and felt wrong, “I didn’t touch you.”

The others around them wanted to laugh at the scene.

Huo Yao never played something so childish before and after failing seven or eight times, he breathed deeply and completely calmed down.

Chill, chill.

Ye Sang stood there for more than ten minutes, watching Huo Yao becoming obsessed with playing the claw machine.

She pouted and yawned softly, even the strand of hair on her head drooped down sleepily.

Special Assistant Zhao couldn’t watch it anymore.

A big villain who used to kill all the time is now fighting to the death with a claw machine, don’t them, his subordinates, need face?

He shoved the paper bag in his hands to another bodyguard and smiled awkwardly as he negotiated with Huo Yao. “Boss.”

“I’ve played this before, how about let me have a try?”

Special Assistant Zhao continued, “You are a CEO who deals with millions of dollars every second, how could you waste time on a claw machine?

He gave him a look that said: “I don’t need you to think like that, I want me to go with what I think” and forcefully squeezed Huo Yao again.

“...”

Huo Yao realized that his assistant was getting a bit too full of himself.

The man stood coldly by the machine and said, “I can’t even catch one, do you think you can catch...”

It?

But before he could finish his question, the sleepy little thing suddenly exclaimed:

“Woah!”

Huo Yao: “...”

“Uncle is the best!” Ye Sang shoved the toy into her daddy’s arms and hugged Special Assistant Zhao’s neck, happily giving him a kiss, “Sangsang loves you the most!”

Huo Yao: “...”

He was even angrier now.

The man felt bitter and jealousy emitted from his body.

“Who do you like the most?” Huo Yao shot daggers at her, scaring the little thing who was happily hugging the bear that was a few times bigger than her.

Ye Sang widened her eyes slightly. Before she could come back to the joy of getting a new toy, she jumped at her father’s interrogation.

The girl lost her grip on the toy and the giant bear fell down.

Pushing the round little thing on the ground.

“Wu...” Ye Sang lifted her butt up but she couldn’t climb up, she blankly stared and sobbed.

A huge white bear squashing a cute little thing was indeed a funny scene.

People there couldn’t help but take out their phones and take photos.

“Aaahhhh she’s so cute! Look at her stupefied face, she’s still lost.”

“Hahahahaha, she got squashed by a bear, even her hair’s shot up from the shock.”

Huo Yao: “...”

“... Pfff.”

The bodyguards all snapped back as they quickly swallowed their laughter back and cleared the way for their boss.

Huo Yao held a white bear of his size in his left hand and a child in his right hand with a cold face, his domineering image completely destroyed.

His legendary reputation is gone!

*

The little thing hummed on the way back home after getting so many new presents and toys.

After they arrived at the Huo family, Ye Sang stretched out her little arms and blinked, gesturing to her daddy to give her bear back to her.

Huo Yao glared at her unhappily.

Does he look like he wanted her stupid bear?

The little girl wobbled with the pressure of the bear on her back, but she didn’t mind and stumbled into the living room with the bear.

The housekeeper’s heart skipped a beat as he followed after her.

“Brodda brodda!” The little thing called out with her milky voice and rushed over with a giant bear.

Huo Chenyu was doing homework in the living room and before he could react, a giant bear crushed down on him.

Him: “...”

The boy pushed away the bear in disdain and pinched the little bean sprout’s face, “Have you gone mad from playing with Shen Chuchen?”

She even brought back a giant bear.

Doesn’t she know it’s funny to watch a five-year-old baby holding a huge bear?

“No.” The little thing shook her head and threw herself on the bear, asking him, “Where’s grandpa?”

She wanted to show grandpa her bear.

“The housekeeper went to grab him, he should be down soon.”

As soon as he finished speaking, grandpa’s kind and loving voice came from behind them, “Sangsang’s back? Let grandpa have a look.”

The little thing hugged her giant bear and crisply called out, “Grandpa!”

Old Master Huo grinned and responded, feeling his heart melt at the sight of the soft little bun.

...

The grandpa and granddaughter’s loving interactions made Huo Yao feel guilty as he had just hit Ye Sang.

He was scared that the little thing would tell on him and he headed to the study faster, masking him fleeing in panic.

Special Assistant Zhao, who was in charge of paying the bill for them thought of a meme for no reason:

#He uses his cool, to mask his terror#

In the study.

Huo Yao sighed in relief. He was worried about Ye Sang staying over at Mu Chen’s place and decided to call him.

Mu Chen picked up quickly but it was noisy on the other side and Huo Yao couldn’t hear everything clearly.

“Mr. Huo,” A cool and clear voice came through the call like flowing water running through stones, making him calm down.

The man snorted coldly.

If he didn’t know Mu Chen well, he would’ve been deceived by his voice.

“Mr. Mu,” Huo Yao tapped the tabletop a few times with his knuckles, making a light sound.

He straightforwardly said, “My daughter will live with you for a few months.”

“I can provide financial aid for your research projects.”

“But under the circumstance that you take good care of my daughter during this period,” Huo Yao smiled in a low voice and continued slowly before the other side could respond, “It’s true that your project is related to the majority of the people’s lives in City A, but how does it have anything to do with me?”

The man was the type of villain who thought being benevolent could not make him rich.

....

The man on the other side of the call sat in a wheelchair calmly. His long lashes flattered slightly and Mu Chen smiled, lightly responding with two words:

“Sure thing.”

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

389K 14.3K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
706K 42.8K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
659K 38.3K 34
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
255K 22.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...