Five Villain Daddies Are Figh...

By GirlUnderSun

Ye Sang's five daddies were all villains wicked beyond redemption who were doing bad things in the world. Eve... More

Details
1-4
5-8
9-12
13-16
17-20
21-24
25-28
29-32
33-36
37-40
41-44
45-48
49-52
53-56
57-60
61-64
65-68
69-72
73-76
77-80
81-84
85-88
89-92
93-96
97-100
101-104
105-108
109-113
113-116
117-120
125-128
129-132
133-136
137-140
141-144
145-148
149-152
153-156
157-160
161-164
165-168
169-172
173-176
177-180
181-184
185-188
189-192
193-196
197-200
201-204
205-208
209-212
213-216
217-220
221-224
225-228
229-232
233-236
237-240
241-244
245-248
249-252
253-256
257-260
261-264

121-124

1.6K 61 7
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 121: Recognising Daddy Shen (Part 1)

By the time the crowd finally separated and Shen Chuchen rushed over, a bunch of staff had already left.

Half of his face was buried in the shadows. After a long while, he pulled his lips and smiled coldly.

It was his first time seeing someone dare to make a move right under his eyes.

They acted too recklessly.

*

Shen Chuchen mobilized the entire team of bodyguards to find Ye Sang; he decided to hide the news for obvious reasons.

They announced to the outer world that there’s an inner conflict within the Shen family, but only those who were there knew what actually happened.

The children were thrown into the back of a car together. Ye Sang hugged her knees pitifully and looked at Shen Yao, the only calm one out of the three.

She softly called, “Sister...”

Shen Yao pulled back from her thoughts and looked up at her, feeling blank for a few seconds at Ye Sang’s “sister”.

She immediately began to sound unnatural as she glared at Ye Sang and asked unkindly, “What?”

The little thing anxiously asked, “H-How did you get caught?”

She always thought that her sister was smarter than her.

How did she end up getting caught with her?

Shen Yao’s face was filled with awkwardness. She turned to the side and stayed silent in humiliation.

How could she say that she got caught because she snuck out after them to see lanterns?

Of course not.

Doesn’t a young lady need face?

Ye Niannian and Su Ruirui hugged each other and trembled, “Wuwuwu, t-then what did we do wrong?”

Why is this happening to them?!

They only snuck out once and something as intense as this happened?

“...” Shen Yao speechlessly looked at the three that summed up “stupid, innocent, sweet” perfectly.

She didn’t know what to do either and they had no choice but to wait for the adults to save them.

*

The woman sitting at the front saw that the children were finally being quiet, and she turned to the man and said, “I just received a notification from our boss.”

The man raised an eyebrow and slightly straightened his back to listen. “What did our boss say?”

How rare.

Their boss rarely showed up, let alone give orders.

Did the sun raise from the west today?

The woman pulled her lips and looked rigid, “He said...”

“Look for someone for him.”

The man was surprised but digested it, “Okay...”

He looked at his partner whose face was dark and felt puzzled. “It’s just looking for someone, why are you so nervous?”

The woman shook her head and passed the phone to him blankly. If she wasn’t sitting in the car, she would probably be kneeling on the ground already.

“Look at the girl carefully. Doesn’t she look familiar?”

Now that she mentioned it, the man seemed to remember something. He looked at the photo closely and his careless expressions immediately turned into shock.

Isn’t this the girl they kidnapped?

The man’s head began to ring.

Holy s***.

That little girl is their young miss?!

The two quickly stopped the car and exchanged a glance at each other, running towards the back in unison.

Young miss!!

Let us explain!!

The two howled in grief silently. They quickly opened the door and as expected, they saw four children who sat in a row trembling.

When the man saw Ye Niannian, Su Ruirui, and Shen Yao, the man sank into a moment of eerie silence. “...”

Damn it.

He remembered everything.

The other little girl is their boss’s niece, the other two boys were the young masters of two big families.

Were their heads broken to kidnap children like these?

The woman looked at the man helplessly and her heart throbbed furiously, “W-What should we do now?”

They already kidnapped them, is it too late to make up for it?

The man clenched his teeth, “We’ll take them back the way we came from. If you don’t want to make up for it, don’t tell me you are ready to escape?”

But how could they?

Knowing how defensive Shen Chuchen was of his own people, he wouldn’t give up even if he flipped the entire city upside-down.

There was no way for them to escape.

...

When they rushed to the Shen family, Ye Sang sharply sensed that the atmosphere felt like storm clouds were approaching.

The two “culprits” exchanged a glance at each other and calmed down their terrified hearts, holding one child in each hand as they walked in.

As soon as they walked into the living room, a glass cup immediately shattered next to their feet, making the children jump in unison.

“It’s been so long, haven’t you found them yet?”

The man’s usually low and magnetic voice was extremely hoarse. Shen Chuchen looked at the bunch of underground shadow guards without blinking and his face was as dark as it could be.

Everyone kept quiet out of fear.

They all lowered their heads without daring to speak.

The little thing’s view was blocked and she couldn’t see what Uncle Shen’s expressions were like.

The two adults next to them swallowed anxiously and their bodies trembled uncontrollably.

They didn’t expect that their boss would be so mad.

And they didn’t expect that the man in the downtown area was their boss.

Their boss could stay calm even when Mountain Tai fell down in front of him, and now he was doing everything he could to find a little girl.

Everyone would find it hard to believe.

“Boss...” In the cramped feeling atmosphere, the man boldly swallowed and said, “F-Found them.”

He stepped to the side slightly and exposed the little girl and the others behind him.

Ye Sang clenched the man’s clothes anxiously. When her trembling pupils saw Shen Chuchen’s dark face, she suddenly wanted to back off.

“I-I’m sorry...Wu.”

The little thing took a step back in horror and almost cried.

Shen Chuchen’s pupils shrunk when he saw her and his body froze.

He then turned to his subordinate holding her, the man’s eyes fell. He remembered the sense of familiarity and immediately understood everything.

He saw the little thing’s pitiful eyes and his chaotic thoughts calmed down in an instant.

He calmly said,

“Come here.”

The little thing’s eyes were teary and when she heard his hoarse words, she subconsciously stumbled towards him, seeking safety.

But something tripped her feet on the way and she staggered forwards, throwing herself into Shen Chuchen’s arms.

All the photos of her daddies that her grandpas gave to her immediately scattered on the floor.

“...”

The little thing stared at Shen Chuchen in confusion, who froze in his spot motionlessly.

She softly and carefully spread her arms like a baby swallow turning to her nest, tears immediately poured out as she desperately needed a sense of security, “Daddy, hug Sangsang... wu.”

Chapter 122: These People In The Photos Look Familiar

Shen Chuchen’s scolding immediately stuck in his throat.

His eyes moved rigidly and rare confusion appeared on his face, “W-What did you call me?”

If they listened closely, they would notice that the man’s voice was trembling slightly and it was filled with disbelief.

The little girl hugged him rightly and tears continued to roll down her cheeks, “Hug Sangsang, hug...wu.”

She must be terrified.

No one could be calm if they were kidnapped.

Shen Chuchen didn’t have the time to look at the photos on the floor. He hugged the little ball carefully and tightly, soothing Ye Sang by echoing what she said, “Good girl, don’t cry. Daddy’s here...”

Ye Niannian and Su Ruirui hugged each other and wailed, “Wuwuwu, we want daddy too, daddy, hug us.”

And the two boys both tried to throw themselves over to seek a sense of safety.

Housekeeper Shen quickly dragged the boys back.

Stop kidding.

Can’t you see that his boss was trying to win their little boss over?

How are these two brats going to help?

Su Ruirui, Ye Niannian: “...”

Shen Chuchen noticed the noises on this side too.

The man looked up and his eyes were filled with obvious disdain.

Not only was he not touched, he even wanted to kick these two brats away and send them into the air.

“Daddy....” The little thing sobbed as she rubbed tears on Shen Chuchen’s clothes, making Housekeeper Shen smile a little.

He bent down and sighed, picking up the photos scattered on the floor.

Housekeeper Shen glanced at them and mumbled, “Why does a child have so many photos on her?”

They were all photos of men too.

How did Mr. Huo educate her?

Ye Sang was easy to comfort and a few words made her comfort herself for a while. Then, she sniffed and blinked, backing out of Shen Chuchen’s arms like nothing happened.

That heartless action looked too much like a jerk who pulled out his d*** and left.

She finished using him and threw him to the side.

The man laughed angrily.

He stretched his arms out and easily locked the little thing in his arms without giving her the chance to run away.

“What did you just call me?” Shen Chuchen asked gloomily.

Ye Sang puffed her cheeks and recalled her good for nothing actions. She looked down in embarrassment and stared at her toes, “I just... I just needed a hug.”

She was always the one to hug others before.

Shen Chuchen immediately understood it. He pulled a fake smile and asked, “So that’s why you called me daddy temporarily?”

Then she found a sense of safety and threw him away?

Shen Chuchen looked at the little thing in his arms and his pretty eyes smiled, feeling rather wronged.

He slowly lifted her soft little face and smiled coldly, “You throw me to the side after you finish using me? Is that how Huo Yao taught you to behave?”

Ye Sang: “...”

She dragged her milky voice on and looked up, “Stingy daddy doesn’t teach me.”

Her evil daddy is stingy.

Shen Chuchen chuckled and most of the gloominess in his heart disappeared. He held her meaty hands and said, “Let’s go.”

“I’ll send you back.”

“Huh?” Ye Sang froze and questioned.

“A-Are you sending me away?” The little thing took a step back and widened her eyes, throwing herself over and hugging his thighs tightly without a second thought.

She doesn’t want to go back!!

Her villain daddy would definitely complete her childhood tonight.

The type that even the God of heaven wouldn’t be able to save her.

Shen Chuchen glanced at her and gave her a certain answer, “Yes.”

Ye Sang’s face immediately fell.

“Shen, Shen Chuchen...” She plucked up the courage to call him by his full name, “You are heartless.”

Shen Yao: “....” How many soap dramas did this idiot watch?

Heartless Shen Chuchen: “...”

He breathed deeply and picked up the little bun and turned around to Housekeeper Shen, who was mumbling to the maids, and coldly ordered, “Send this girl back to Huo Yao.”

The man looked down calmly, “I don’t want to see her right now.”

He was scared that he was going to die from anger.

She wasn’t his child in the first place.

He always maintained a calm side in front of his subordinates and now he lost his cool numerous times for her.

If he spent more time with her, he was scared that he would sink too deeply into it.

“Am I...” Ye Sang pouted like a little duck. She pretended to sob a few times and persisted, “Am I not your favorite baby anymore?”

Shen Chuchen titled his head and pulled a smile-like expression, “You never were.”

The man’s face turned cold again, “The housekeeper will take you back.”

After a pause, perhaps Shen Chuchen realized that his tone was a bit too harsh, he smiled gently and rubbed the little thing’s head, “It’s unsuitable for you to stay here right now.”

“Go back first.”

“Uncle will invite you guys back here, okay?”

He was worried that she’d be scarred after this.

Everyone else knew that Shen Chuchen lied to the child.

But Ye Sang believed him.

She blinked and hesitated, “T-Then you have to promise me.”

She stared anxiously, “You have to come to play with me.”

Shen Chuchen agreed with a soft smile, but no one could figure out the emotions inside his beautiful and charming eyes.

“Housekeeper,” He called again, the smile that never reached the bottom of his eyes returned again, “Take her back.”

“Ah...” The housekeeper was just discussing something with the maids and he reacted reflexively.

Shen Chuchen raised an eyebrow and smiled again, “Housekeeper...”

“Are you deaf?”

Housekeeper Shen jumped at his gloomy tone and immediately denied it subconsciously.

“No no no.”

He awkwardly smiled and stacked the photos into a pile in his hands, “I just thought that...”

“These people in the photos look familiar.”

The housekeeper took out the first photo, “See.”

“This person, God Su.”

“Perhaps you haven’t heard of him before but in the e-sports field, this man is the players’ belief and glory.”

Housekeeper Shen smiled, “He’s the crowned prince who refused to inherit the Su family’s family properties.”

“And this,” The man became more excited as he pointed at another photo, “Acting God Su.”

“He was famous at a young age, received all the rewards for acting and he took half of the resources of the entertainment industry.”

Shen Chuchen’s forehead throbbed and asked, “And?”

What are all these random people?

“Well, it’s quite coincidental.” Housekeeper Shen looked strange, hesitating to speak as he looked at Shen Chuchen.

Chapter 123: Ye Sang’s Identity

The man frowned impatiently, “Who else?”

“Mu Chen.” Housekeeper Shen grinned, “The Mu family’s proud son.”

“Your sworn enemy.”

“Do you have an impression of him now?”

“But......” Housekeeper Shen smiled after a pause, “One of them is hated by all the netizens, one of them has been abandoned by professionals, and one of them...”

After a pause, he continued, “I think the research institute is also thinking of giving up on him.”

The Mu family’s proud son, Mu Chen.

Shen Chuchen had some faint impressions of him.

Mu Chen was a prodigy in the medical field who could revive a dead man and make bones grow out again.

He even had the thought of winning Mu Chen over to work under him, but it was a shame that the man was even more toxic than him.

Shen Chuchen had always been conceited and egotistical; now that another man who’s even wilder than him had popped out, there was no way he could tolerate that.

So, it could be that he played a part in making Mu Chen’s life hard at the research institute.

Mu Chen was a petty person too, so offending him is basically offending the entire medical school.

These two’s bad relationship was famous in the entire upper-class circle.

As the proverb goes, gods fight and humans suffer, no one wanted to offend either of them and hence, they avoided mentioning Mu Chen in front of Shen Chuchen.

Shen Chuchen heard a “familiar person’s” name and narrowed his eyes as he suddenly judged, “That little thing hid photos of these wild men on her?”

“How did Huo Yao educate his child?”

He was unhappy.

Housekeeper Shen: “...” Isn’t your side focus a bit strange?

“Who else?” The man narrowed his pretty eyes, “Isn’t there two more?”

He gets it now.

So all the photos of men in the little thing’s bag were all giants amongst the men.

Housekeeper Shen thoughtfully replied, “...There are two more.”

He smiled, “One of them is Head Huo.”

Shen Chuchen raised an eyebrow, “Even Huo Yao deserves to have his name down?”

The Su family’s crown prince, a medical prodigy in the research institute, and the Gu family’s young master.

Now that even Huo Yao’s there, aren’t her photos a list of all the top-tiered people in the imperial capital?

“The last one...” Housekeeper Shen’s expressions were indescribable. He paused and continued earnestly, “Of course, the last one of you, boss.”

Shen Chuchen: “...”

So even he’s part of the list?

“So what’s going on with these photos...” Shen Chuchen was surprised, but he realized that something was unusual.

In the bag that the little girl always has with her, there’s a pile of photos.

And the point was that all these photos were proud sons of the top tier families in the city.

He didn’t believe that there was nothing fishy about it.

“Huo Yao’s on the list too...”

If Huo Yao wasn’t there, he wouldn’t have doubted it, but it was worth his time to think through it because Huo Yao’s photo was part of it too.

“Housekeeper,” The man looked at the little girl standing not far from them and asked coldly, “I have a question.”

“Did Huo Yao raise his daughter up from since her birth?”

The housekeeper didn’t expect this question.

He pondered for a while and shook his head, “No.”

“I remember that she appeared out of nowhere all of a sudden.”

“Huo Yao also investigated it but the result is the same as us. There were no traces of her living here before.”

Their Shen family’s dark web was spread throughout the entire city, even the entire country H.

“Nothing?” Shen Chuchen immediately caught the loophole in his answer, “In other words, the Huo family also investigated her?”

He smiled slightly and deeply, “If this is his daughter, why would he do that?”

Housekeeper Shen’s eyes lit up, “Do you mean that Miss Ye isn’t his daughter?”

Shen Chuchen was in a good mood and generously forgave his stupid subordinate. He smiled and explained happily, “No, she is.”

“Huo Yao is a suspicious person. If he wasn’t sure that this was his daughter, he wouldn’t have let her stayed there.”

“But who said that...” After a pause, Shen Chuchen’s beautiful eyes curved into crescents and smiled charmingly, “Who said that she could only have one father?”

“...”

The housekeeper froze.

Shen Chuchen continued leisurely, “Don’t you think that the little thing was giving us hints from the very beginning?”

“This bag never leaves her, I think her grandpas gave it to her.”

“It’d be a lie if there is no connection between these five photos,” The man’s eyes suddenly turned cold, “Go do a paternity test.”

“I don’t believe that there is no connection here.”

After a pause, Shen Chuchen added on kindly, “Get Mu Chen’s on the way too.”

Let’s see who Mu Chen is to that little thing.

Housekeeper Shen: “....”

You are making my life difficult.

He didn’t dare to kidnap Mu Chen from the research institute.

Housekeeper Shen could only pretend that he didn’t see anything. He put the photos in a pile and passed it to Ye Sang, squatting down and smiled gently, “Miss Sangsang, your things.”

The little thing tilted her head to the side slowly, subconsciously taking the photos and remembered...

Oh...

She forgot about her other daddies.

When Housekeeper Shen picked up the photos, he intentionally put Shen Chuchen’s photo on the top of the pile.

It was too hard for Ye Sang to not see it.

The little thing: “...”

She stared at the photo in her hands for a few seconds and widened her eyes as her expressions became blank.

U-Uncle Shen.

...is a daddy?

Ye Sang looked up subconsciously and met with Shen Chuchen’s pretty eyes, the joy in her heart dropped down to the bottom of the abyss before she could even be happy about it.

There was only thought in the little girl’s head:

Heaven wants her dead!!

Wuwuwu.

Why are her daddies all dogs?!

Judging from Daddy Huo’s stingy personality and Daddy Shen’s smartness, she wouldn’t even have happiness in her life let alone snacks.

The little thing lowered her head and puffed her cheeks, “I...”

“I suddenly remembered...” She spoke with teary eyes, “Daddy, Sangsang wants to go home.”

In a short few seconds, she even started to call him daddy.

Shen Chuchen studied her changing expressions and his curves profoundly, “What did you call me?”

Ye Sang shrank her neck back and replied crisply, “... Daddy.”

Shen Chuchen froze for a second but watched her and smiled, “Daddy’s here.”

The man’s voice unimaginably gentle, his affectionate eyes curved with a smile hidden in them.

His sudden change of attitude made the housekeeper freeze.

Who would’ve expected to see their boss being so gentle in this lifetime?

Really; if they live long enough, they’ll see everything.

Ye Sang was feeling embarrassed but seeing that he replied so naturally, the little thing affectionately blinked her cat-like eyes and put her hands behind her back.

“Daddy, I’m going home back to Daddy Huo.”

Shen Chuchen: “...”

Chapter 124: Training Little Turnip Heads (Part 1)

Shen Chuchen: “...”

He really wanted to curse.

He put in so much effort just now but accidentally pushed his daughter away?!

Housekeeper Shen just remembered his boss’ order. He leisurely approached Ye Sang and bent down with a smile, “Miss Sangsang wants to go home?”

“I’ll send you back.”

Shen Chuchen shot daggers at the incompetent housekeeper and squeezed three words out through his teeth after a while, “.... Cut your pay.”

“....” The smile on Housekeeper Shen’s face immediately froze.

Ye Sang’s head bobbed slowly, not understanding the conversation between the boss and subordinate.

Housekeeper Shen’s heart hurt at the thought of a pay cut.

He quickly tried to save it, “Wait wait, I suddenly remembered that the Huo family is closed at this time.”

“Miss, do you want to stay here tonight?” Housekeeper Shen forcefully squeezed a smile on his face and tried his best to sound earnest, “Or Head Huo will hit your butt, knowing what kind of personality he has.”

“...” Ye Sang’s expressions froze.

H-Hit her butt?

The little thing defended unconfidently, “My mommy said I’m a baby...”

Shen Chuchen grinned and butted in, “Even a baby won’t escape from getting spanked.”

Ye Sang: “...”

Her heart hurt, and she felt like she won’t love again.

The little thing pouted and unhappily mumbled, “But Sangsang is the cutest baby.”

Housekeeper Shen watched Shen Chuchen choke: “...” Hold it in.

Don’t laugh.

Laugh and he’ll lose more pay.

Shen Chuchen rolled his eyes and smiled, “You’ll have a complete childhood even if you are the cutest baby in the whole world.”

He was clearly telling Ye sang that a father’s love might be late, but it will never be absent.

Ye Sang was upset.

She felt wronged and tried to seek some warmth from Shen Yao, “Sister sister sister, hug...”

The little girl rolled her eyes and ignored Ye Sang because she thought Ye Sang was too stupid.

Ye Niannian and Su Ruirui exchanged a glance with each other. Seeing that Ye Sang was staying here tonight, they were excited, “Woah...”

“We want to stay too!”

Shen Chuchen’s smile froze. He gloomily looked at the two brats and refused without hesitation, “No.”

Is his home a refuge shelter?

The man finished rejecting them but sharply caught the little thing’s anxiously waiting gaze.

He cleared his throat slightly and changed his words at the tip of his tongue, “Well, it’s not impossible.”

Shen Chuchen bent down and easily picked up the little girl. He poked her dimples with his cold and slim fingertips, the soft touch made him smile, “Little fatty.”

She was chubby but not fat, and she was soft to hold.

Like a ball of cotton.

It was probably rare for people to not feel soft-hearted for her.

“Are you really all going to stay?” The man raised his voice slightly like a hook. They could hear a smile in his voice but it made chills shot up their spines.

Su Ruirui and Ye Niannian exchanged a glance and nodded firmly, “Yes.”

If they didn’t stay here tonight, they would definitely get beaten up when they go home.

They won’t let that happen.

Not in this lifetime.

Shen Chuchen snapped his fingers and looked at the sleepy little ball in his arms, laughing in a low voice, “Did you really think that my place is a treasure island with good feng shui?”

If these kids wanted to come, then he’d let them play together.

Shen Yao stood on the side coolly and her lips twitched.

Her instinct told her that this guy was up to no good again.

The little thing curled up in his arms and tilted her face to the said and whispered, “I want to sleep.”

Shen Chuchen looked at the dispirited little bun and remembered Duan Jianyan’s training, he smiled charmingly.

She’s still young.

Shen Chuchen forced down the unbearable feeling in his heart and looked away with fake calmness.

Her body was too weak. He just happened to have time today and if he didn’t teach these turnip heads how evil people could be, they would be way too naughty.

“I’ll take you to play with Duan Jinyan.” Shen Chuchen rubbed the top of her soft head and coldly glanced at the other three, “What are you looking at? Let’s go.”

Ye Niannian said, “Holy, how heartless...” How could he treat them so differently!?

Su Ruirui covered his chest, “I won’t be hurt if I don’t have a heart.”

Shen Yao coldly cursed, “F*** off.”

She would lose her mind in less than a day if she had to stay with these innocent and silly children.

*

Shen Chuchen held a little chubby baby in his arms and received many of his subordinates’ stares on the way to the back mountain.

He glared back unhappily.

What are you all looking at?

Haven’t you seen a single father raising a daughter before?

“Are these children newly recruited shadow guards?” Someone asked in a low voice.

“Doesn’t look like it. Damn, it’s my first time seeing the head with children. What are they doing at the back mountain?”

Shen Chuchen brought four children to the empty back mountain at the back of the Shen family.

Stars filled the night sky and the breeze was gentle, the view was amazing.

These children exchanged a glance at each other and immediately became excited as they started to run around.

Shen Chuchen watched coldly and saw that the little thing rubbed her eyes, feeling more awake.

She landed on the ground and shook her head. Before she realized it, Su Ruirui had already dragged her to play on the grass. She turned around and looked at Shen Chuchen, his face turned dark just as she expected.

Shen Yao and Ye Sang had bad feelings.

And as expected.

The petty man smiled lightly and asked gloomily, “Is it fun?”

“Yes.” A few clear and childish voices replied.

Shen Chuchen snapped his fingers carelessly and smiled lightly again, “Do you want to have more fun?”

The four little things stood there wobbling, looking up at him with their innocent faces. Shen Chuchen pulled a kind smile on his face and shook his fingers in front of him. He pointed at the four turnip heads and humphed, “You four.”

“Are grasshoppers tied to the same rope now?”

“You four were so stupid that you got caught, you are losing face for your families.”

Shen Yao defended in a small voice, “...My family, doesn’t that include you?”

Shen Chuchen’s forehead throbbed, “F*** off.”

He cleared his throat and continued with a smile, “Didn’t you want to play at my place? The mission for you all is simple tonight. Do you see what’s around here?”

Three question marks appeared on the four children’s heads in unison.

Shen Chuchen smiled coldly, “Run around the back mountain. You can only stop when I say you can take a break.”

“And if you stop halfway...” He smiled after a pause, “You’ll get chased by a dog.”

“...”

Su Ruirui took a step back and widened his eyes, “What breed of devil is this?”

Ye Niannian felt like he was struck by a lightning, “Holy s***. Ye Sangsang, is your dad even human?”

Ye Sang was also dumbfounded.

The little thing replied hesitantly, “Shen Chuchen isn’t human.”

The man immediately shot eye-daggers at her, “What did you say?”

The strand of hair on Ye Sang’s head immediately shot up as she puffed her cheeks, “Shen Chuchen isn’t human.”

“He is a fairy descending into the immortal world from the Ninth Heaven.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
548K 29.6K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
214K 23.3K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...