Five Villain Daddies Are Figh...

By GirlUnderSun

Ye Sang's five daddies were all villains wicked beyond redemption who were doing bad things in the world. Eve... More

Details
1-4
5-8
9-12
13-16
17-20
21-24
25-28
29-32
33-36
37-40
41-44
45-48
49-52
57-60
61-64
65-68
69-72
73-76
77-80
81-84
85-88
89-92
93-96
97-100
101-104
105-108
109-113
113-116
117-120
121-124
125-128
129-132
133-136
137-140
141-144
145-148
149-152
153-156
157-160
161-164
165-168
169-172
173-176
177-180
181-184
185-188
189-192
193-196
197-200
201-204
205-208
209-212
213-216
217-220
221-224
225-228
229-232
233-236
237-240
241-244
245-248
249-252
253-256
257-260
261-264

53-56

1.9K 70 5
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 53: Huo Yao Daddy Isn’t Human

Luckily he controlled himself in the last second.

The man took a deep breath. He met the little thing’s round cat eyes and rubbed his temples, laughing angrily.

Huo Yao swore that this was the first time he felt so sullen because of a little girl.

But he couldn’t beat or scold this girl, he had to comfort her nicely or his father would make him understand what real fatherly love is.

The little thing looked up and saw that her daddy wasn’t in a good mood.

She hugged his thigh and rubbed against it, flattering him, “Daddy... give you candy.”

The man looked down at the little soft ball. Although he looked unconcerned, he acted honestly and took it.

He casually peeled the fruit candy in his hand and narrowed his eyes as he shoved the candy in his mouth. Feeling the sweetness explode in his mouth, he coldly sneered and glanced at her.

How childish.

Ye Sang saw that he took her candy and continued, “Daddy, when will you let Sangsang go to school?”

The man folded the wrapping paper and rejected her now that she exposed her intention, “You wish.”

“We can discuss other things, just no school.”

Ye Sang panicked and shook his pants. Her eyes were tearing up in confusion. “...But Daddy took my candy.”

The man casually said “oh” but hadn’t the slightest sense of guilt for bullying a child, “So what?”

Did she give it to him willingly?

Ye Sang pouted, “You won’t have a wife like this.”

Huo Yao covered his chest and choked.

The little thing humphed in grievance and squeezed out a conclusion,

“Spring winds again turn south of the river green, when shall I come home wearing the moon’s sheen?”

“...Huo Yao Daddy isn’t human, a wall of red apricot blossoms reached over the wall.”

“...” What the f*** is this random s***?!

“You...” Huo Yao glared at her furiously. When he made eye contact with her, his suppressed sanity finally exploded, “Shut up!”

He yelled back as he crumbled apart, “You are the one who got cheated on!”

The man gloomily ordered, “Right now, immediately, get the hell back to bed!”

Who could tell him what this girl had been through?

Every single word was stabbing into his heart!

Huo Yao seemed to come to realize why Shen Chuchen wanted to strangle her so much.

“....” So scary.

Ye Sang pouted and shook her head to oppose, “But Confucious said: not to reciprocate is against etiquette!”

“You took my candy... wu...” She widened her eyes and before she could finish her sentence, Huo Yao, who was in the middle of a breakdown, blocked her mouth furiously.

The man controlled his distorted expressions and pinched her chubby cheeks, forcefully squeezing a kind fatherly smile on his face, “No.”

“As your father, I said, go to sleep right now!!”

“...”

If she continued, he was afraid that he would give her a complete childhood!

Chapter 54: A Villain Went Insane Just Like That

“...”

Look how much she infuriated him!

A villain went insane as simply as that.

Ye Sang lowered her head and continued to mumble, unwilling to give up on this, “Sangsang wants to go to school.”

Huo Yao’s temples throbbed and he picked her up after a deep breath. He glared at her and asked unkindly, “What’s so good about going to school?”

He was afraid that Ye Sang was going to say something else shocking and quickly added before she could speak, “But if you really want to go, I can take you there tomorrow.”

Ye Sang’s bright eyes were fixed on him as she tilted her head to the side slightly and waited for Huo Yao to continue in silence.

From her understanding of her daddy, this can’t be so simple.

As expected, Huo Yao carried the chubby baby in his arms and pinched her chubby face with the other hand, warning her in a low voice, “But before that, you need to sleep first.”

The little thing nodded like a chicken eating rice, “Okay, okay.”

She asked again, “What else?”

Huo Yao remained silent for a while, “And don’t be naughty at school, be obedient and don’t have too much contact with Huo Chenyu.”

Speaking from his heart, he knew that this child wasn’t a good one when he was picking an heir.

It was his first time being a father and he was worried that his silly daughter was getting used without even knowing.

The little thing hesitated for a few seconds and agreed, “O-Okay then...”

He said don’t have too much contact with him, not zero contact.

Huo Yao nodded in satisfaction after she agreed, thinking that she understood his earnest thoughts.

Although she was rather good at making him angry, sometimes she was extremely obedient too.

Huo Yao hugged her tightly. Not knowing what he recalled, his smile faded, and a sneer flashed across his eyes.

They were the kind of people who constantly lived in the darkness, but a few of them yearned for the light.

...

“Woof.”

The puppy laid in front of the door and wagged its tail as it barked at the two without much energy.

Huo Yao put the girl on the carpet and looked at her, ordering coldly, “Sleep.”

“Okay.” The little thing sat on the soft carpet and looked up at Huo Yao with her dark eyes.

“Daddy.”

She suddenly called as she thought of something.

Huo Yao paused in the middle of closing the door.

He turned around without expressions and saw Ye Sang resting her chin on her hands, staring at him with a smile.

“Huo Yao Daddy isn’t human.”

“...”

His lips twitched and before he had the time to pull his face down, she added,

“Huo Yao Daddy isn’t human, you are a god in the Ninth Heaven.”

“...”

What kind of limerick is that?

His thin lips moved, but before he could speak, the little thing quickly added more, “Daddy.”

She waved her hand and whispered under his gaze.

“Goodnight.”

The man’s expressions eased. He paused his footsteps and turned around to meet with the little thing’s admiring eyes, and a small smile appeared in his eyes.

He moved his fingers slightly and suppressed the desire of hugging her and turned around in calm pretense, a tiny smile appearing on his face at an angle which Ye Sang couldn’t see.

He replied in a low voice,

“Mhm... Goodnight.”

Chapter 55: Too Silly

It was the first time Huo Yao said goodnight to her.

The strand of hair standing up on the little thing’s head swayed as she felt Huo Yao’s rare and gentle emotion, but she was confused as to why Daddy was happy.

...

Jiyue School was a place in the Empire known for the gathering of noble and wealthy people.

All the children there were either wealthy or noble; randomly pick a child and they could be the young miss or young master of a famous corporation.

Children who were educated in an environment like this were all rather prideful and arrogant.

They looked down on illegitimate children, and they despise heirs who weren’t actually blood-related.

Huo Chenyu’s identity as an adopted child was known to the entire school.

“...”

“Ah, the Huo family is such a big family, how did they have an odd one out like him?”

“Pfft, it’s only because the Huo family’s owner doesn’t have a child, otherwise how could he even have a chance?” A boy who disliked Huo Chenyu commented in jealousy.

Another person nodded in agreement, “Exactly. He’s good looking but why is he pretending to be cold?”

“He’s just a shameful adopted child, why is he even in our class?”

“Exactly.”

...

By the time Huo Chenyu returned to the Huo family, it was almost ten o’clock at night.

Other than the bodyguards on their post and maids, the mansion seemed to sink into a deathly stillness.

“....” The young boy panted slightly and his face became pale at the thought of something.

After he stepped into the pitch black mansion, his body became as rigid as it could ever be.

Borderless dread crept on him and he looked upstairs fearfully.

Usually, when he came back, a maid who seemed to sense his fear for darkness would always keep a light on for him at night.

But tonight was different.

Upstairs was completely dark too.

At this moment, lightning struck and thunder rolled outside, and Huo Chenyu could feel his body growing colder and colder.

He stood in the spot for so long that he almost forgot that he was scared. When there was only deathly stillness surrounding him, a light upstairs lit up unnoticed.

“...” Huo Chenyu was slightly surprised.

He stared at the bright light and his first reaction wasn’t fear. Instead, he was pondering...

Who could still be awake at this time?

The young boy moved his rigid fingers and instinctively lifted his feet, going up the stairs one by one with shaking pupils.

When he reached the corner and hesitated to go up, a young voice sounding frustrated sounded.

“Hu hu hu.

It’s all my cheap daddy’s fault.

I almost fell asleep.”

The little thing walked over with her short legs and blew on her red hands in an exaggerated and childish way.

Huo Chenyu recognized Ye Sang’s voice and froze at the corner.

He never thought that the person who caringly kept a light on for him at night was Ye Sang.

The boy stared blankly into space, clenching his fist as he couldn’t stop himself from thinking.

She’s only five too...

The little thing shook her hands and turned on the light, looking at her “achievement” as she was extremely pleased with herself. She slowly turned around and headed back to her room.

When Huo Chenyu saw her walking towards him, his first reaction was to hide.

But he was still one step slow.

The little thing saw him and her eyes lit up, calling him without a second thought.

“Brodda!”

“...”

Now he can’t run away even if he wanted to.

The little thing waved her hands happily, “You are back.”

The boy squeezed a rigid reply and looked at the little thing’s red hands. Without knowing why, his heart clenched in pain.

She’s so...

Silly.

So silly.

Chapter 56: Kindergarten (Part 1)

The boy’s lips curved upwards slightly and he wanted to laugh at her naive face.

He was so good at doing that but facing her now, he couldn’t even put a fake smile on his face.

...

Undeniably, Huo Chenyu’s heart was as soft as it could be.

At least this little thing let him know, in that a city ablaze with lights, at least one of those lights were lit for him.

...

After last night, Huo Chenyu’s attitude towards Ye Sang changed drastically.

Although he wasn’t too obvious with it, little Ye Sang could feel that he didn’t hate her as much now.

“Grandpa grandpa grandpa! Kindergarten, Sangsang wants to go to school...”

The little thing ran down the stairs early in the morning excitedly like a bullet. Huo Chenyu stood on the side and his lips moved slightly, as if he wanted to tell her to be careful.

When he saw Old Master Huo, he decided to stay quiet.

“Okay okay okay, we are going to school.” Grandpa Huo quickly caught the little thing and rubbed her head, “Why are you running? Grandpa didn’t say you couldn’t.”

Pondering for a while, Grandpa Huo asked in a low voice, “Does Sangsang want to go to school with grandpa or your brother?”

According to his thoughts, his granddaughter would definitely want to go with him on the first day.

After all, most children want their family to go with them on the first day.

However, that irresponsible father Huo Yao went to work early in the morning and he was the only one who could send the little girl to school now.

However, the little thing kissed him on the cheeks mercilessly and replied without a second thought,

“I want brodda!!”

Old Master Huo was startled.

Huo Chenyu secretly thought to himself: my mood is exceptionally beautiful for no good reason.

The little thing wanted her brother and so, it had to be her brother.

Old Master Huo was jealous but it was useless to oppose her.

As the proverb goes, there is a paper to every rock.

Old Master Huo was swift and decisive at both home and at work, but he couldn’t win against his granddaughter as he watched the children leave bitterly.

...

With the Huo family’s powers, they didn’t even need any paperwork to shove a person into the school.

In a short half an hour, almost all the children at Jiyue Kindergarten knew that there was a student with connections joining their class.

Huo Chenyu was the one who brought the little girl to kindergarten.

The teachers at the school were well-educated and knew that this little new turnip’s background was much bigger than others.

Because she was worried that Ye Sang was a naughty child spoiled by her family, Ms. Xu waited nervously.

And when she saw Ye Sang in person, the anxiety in her grew.

She looked at the little girl holding Huo Chenyu’s hands while trembling and her eyes twitched.

If she wasn’t wrong...

Isn’t that the Huo family’s young master?

Although he was adopted, he was still raised as the heir.

Is his younger sister...

The Huo family’s little princess?

Ms. Xu inhaled deeply and stumbled, feeling the sky spin before her.

Why did they put a fragile china doll into her class?

If she’s a devil incarnate...

How chaotic would her class be?

“Hello, teacher!” Ye Sang poked her head out and widened her eyes in curiosity, looking puzzled at Ms. Xu’s anxiousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
396K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
658K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
217K 23.6K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...