Five Villain Daddies Are Figh...

By GirlUnderSun

Ye Sang's five daddies were all villains wicked beyond redemption who were doing bad things in the world. Eve... More

Details
1-4
5-8
9-12
13-16
17-20
21-24
25-28
33-36
37-40
41-44
45-48
49-52
53-56
57-60
61-64
65-68
69-72
73-76
77-80
81-84
85-88
89-92
93-96
97-100
101-104
105-108
109-113
113-116
117-120
121-124
125-128
129-132
133-136
137-140
141-144
145-148
149-152
153-156
157-160
161-164
165-168
169-172
173-176
177-180
181-184
185-188
189-192
193-196
197-200
201-204
205-208
209-212
213-216
217-220
221-224
225-228
229-232
233-236
237-240
241-244
245-248
249-252
253-256
257-260
261-264

29-32

2.3K 84 5
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 29: Sangsang Wants to Go To School Too

“...”

“Pffff.”

Huo Yao saw the strand of hair standing up on her head and couldn’t help but laugh.

The man wanted to joke around with her and intentionally put on some dark expressions. He forced his cold voice down to sound scary, “What did you call me?”

Ye Sang stared at him and called loudly, “Huo Yao!”

Heh.

She actually did it.

The man immediately smiled coldly and leaned against the wall as he watched her.

He had just made up his mind that he was going to ignore his cheap daughter.

Let’s see how she was going to get off the bed with her short legs.

The little thing bellowed angrily and didn’t want to talk to her cheap daddy anymore.

She looked down to the floor and held back the urge to cry as she felt soft in the knees. She finally jumped down from the bed with closed eyes.

With a squishing sound, she landed on the soft carpet and fell onto her belly, flabbergasted. After a while, she rubbed her slightly red knees and tears circled in her eyes. She pouted and felt so wronged that she wanted to cry.

When she jumped down from the bed like she was not afraid to face death, it made Huo Yao’s calm expressions change, “Ye Sang!!”

The man quickly came forward, his cold and scary tone was mixed with unnoticeable panic. He scooped the little thing into his arms and glared at her, eventually breaking into angry laughter,

“What are you doing?”

Who gave her the courage to jump down like that?

Ye Sang jumped from his expressions and buried her face in his arms, mumbling under her breath, “Daddy bad.”

Clearly, she was still angry.

Huo Yao asked her gloomily, “Do you like your Brother Chenyu that much?”

The little thing still had her face buried in his arms, the pair of deer ears on top of her head drooped down and she replied angrily, “I like him...”

Tsk.

He carried her down and unpleasantly pinched his daughter’s face in jealousy when he heard her crisp reply of “I like him”, and “Sangsang likes everyone.”

The little thing pouted and ignored him.

She even tried to threaten him, “If you pinch me again I will cry.”

Huo Yao was amused and raised an eyebrow, “Go ahead and cry, let’s see if I’m going to be soft-hearted or not.”

This was one of the few times where Ye Sang used her brain. She hugged his arm and mumbled, “Sangsang won’t cry in front of you.”

“Sangsang will cry in front of Grandpa.”

Huo Yao’s smile suddenly froze on his face for a second.

“...”

The little thing’s dark cat-like eyes’ turned to him and continued, “I’m telling Grandpa that you scolded me.”

Huo Yao’s smile sat, frozen still.

Whose personality did this girl inherit?

He thought she was stupid but at times she was smarter than anyone else.

If he said she wasn’t stupid, she’d acted silly all day long.

Now. she has even learned how to tell on him!

...

Huo Yao was threatened by his silly daughter for no good reason and so, his face was cold since morning.

Nobody looked pleasing to his eyes.

He was like a walking air conditioner who constantly emitted cold air.

After he finished brushing his teeth and washed up, he noticed that the little girl was already sitting by the table with swaying legs, waiting for breakfast.

“Grandpa, did brodda go to school?” The little thing cupped her soft face and asked curiously.

The Huo Family was a big family who followed the rule of keeping quiet during meals and bedtime, but there was no way a five-year-old girl would know that.

Grandpa Huo couldn’t use these rules to restrict Ye Sang like he did with Huo Yao and Huo Chenyu.

After all, how could this little girl compare to those stinky brats?

He smiled and replied, “Yes. Why is Sangsang asking?”

The little thing tilted her face sideways and spoke earnestly, “Sangsang wants to go to school too!”

Chapter 30: Che-Cheap Daddy!

Old Master Huo froze at her words.

Go to school?

“Five years old...” He frowned and nodded thoughtfully, replying in approval. “You should be going to school.”

Her age should allow her to go to the highest class in kindergarten.

But he just got his granddaughter and he had to send her away to kindergarten without spending enough time with her, Old Master Huo’s heart was full of unwillingness.

Grandpa Huo stayed silent for a moment but then smiled and asked curiously, “Why does Sangsang want to go to school all of the sudden?”

Shouldn’t children of this age be more playful?

What kind of energy drew his granddaughter to school?

Grandpa Huo was puzzled.

Huo Yao slowly pulled a chair back and settled next to Ye Sang calmly, lifting an eyebrow while glancing at her from the side. He snickered lightly and rejected her mercilessly, “No way.”

The little thing’s eyes immediately widened, “Why?”

Huo Yao raised an eyebrow again and replied with a kind, fatherly smile, “Because Daddy can’t rest at ease if Daddy doesn’t see you for a day.”

Ye Sang stared, “...”

Old Master Huo also stared, almost believing him.

The little thing took a step back abruptly because of his ‘kind and fatherly’ smile.

Wuuu.

Why is this cheap Daddy smiling so terrifyingly?

She felt scared, wahh.

The puppy who was lying on its belly outside the door wagged its tail silently and thought,

Well.

Here goes another one going mad.

This pair of father and daughter will definitely have a chaotic life in the future.

For once, Grandpa Huo heard such “warm” words from his son’s mouth and tried to convince her as he didn’t want her to go to school either.

“Exactly. What’s so good about school? What about Sangsang spending more time with Grandpa at home? Grandpa will let you ride on Daddy’s back.”

Huo Yao stared. “...”

He laughed coldly and his icy eyes landed on the little thing, looking as if he was saying that “if you dare to agree I will make you experience what fatherly love is“.

However, Ye Sang didn’t comprehend what his eyes were trying to tell her.

Her soft voice was sticky and inaudible, but replied earnestly, “But Sangsang wants to study and get better every day...”

There was no way Huo Yao was going to believe that.

The man’s long and slim fingers knocked the tabletop lightly and coldly opened his mouth with a fake smile, “If you really want to study, I”ll hire a teacher and homeschool you.”

Go to school?

Heh.

No freaking way.

She probably wanted to go and play with Huo Chenyu.

Ye Sang was unhappy and the deer ears on her drooped down, yelling at him angrily,

“Che-cheap Daddy!”

She pouted and yelled unconfidently again, “Sangsang wants to go to school! I will curse at you if you don’t let me go!”

She was so mad.

How could her cheap Daddy be such a dog!

Old Master Huo and Huo Yao stared.

After a moment of silence, Huo Yao lifted a hand up and pressed down the deer ears which were standing on top of her head due to her explosive anger, then made eye contact with her teary eyes.

“...” The man looked away calmly but then could no longer hold in his laugh.

It would be fine if he didn’t laugh.

But his laugh was like the last straw and the little thing failed to force her tears back as she wailed.

“Cheap Daddy wuwuuu.”

“You are doing it on purpose!”

“Wuuu, Sangsang wants brodda!”

The little thing wailed and stared at Huo Yao tearily, who was still laughing. She pouted and hugged his thighs, rubbing all her tears on his pants, looking pitiful as she hiccupped between sobs.

“Wu....”

Huo Yao’s smile slowly froze on his face when she rubbed snot all over his pants.

“...”

Chapter 31: The Children at Kindergarten

“Ye! Sang!” His face turned dark. He looked at his tear-and-snot-covered pants then back to the little girl’s angry expressions. He pulled a horrifyingly gloomy smile and bent down, lifting the little thing up by her collar.

She was used to being lifted up like that but she finally exploded.

She held onto his thighs tightly and rubbed all her tears on it, pouting as she called,

“Grandpa!!”

Her tone was sticky like rice cake and showed her cuteness.

“Grandpa’s here.” Old Master Huo became alert because of this and felt bad at the sight of her red eyes.

He glared at Huo Yao fiercely and scolded, “What are you looking at? Hurry up and let her down. She’s so young, don’t you know how to carry her properly?”

Huo Yao fell silent for a few seconds and changed from lifting to carrying expressionlessly.

“Are you going to rub more?” The man pinched her chubby cheeks and asked coldly.

Sangsang sniffed her nose and dragged her sobbing on, “Yes!”

“You won’t let me go to school...” She grabbed Huo Yao’s collar tightly and tears were hanging from her lashes as she threatened him, “If you don’t let Sangsang go to school, I will rub it on your face.”

Then, she pretended like she was going to cry again.

Huo Yao loved to be clean and quiet, so his forehead throbbed furiously. Finally, he could no longer tolerate her and pressed Ye Sang’s lips into a duck mouth shape, stopping her from crying.

“Shut up.”

The man leaned in and narrowed his eyes, “If you don’t tell on me, I’ll take you outside to play. Deal?”

Huo Yao, the malicious dog, smoothly changed the topic and refused to say anything about letting her go to school.

But undeniably, this was a rather big temptation to her.

The little thing sniffed poorly again but sounded slightly happier,

“Okay...”

She was flexible and could go out to play before thinking of a way to go to school.

Daddy is so stupid.

But Huo Yao saw right through her.

The man lifted his hand up and knocked her head, laughing in disdain silently.

What a joke.

He can’t even win against her?

Reality tells you that your father will always be your father.

He made the little thing to forget about going to school and look for her brother so easily, she even ran back to her room to find clothes, ready to play with her daddy outside.

Old Master Huo saw her happy face and urged, “Run slower, don’t trip.”

“Okay.”

The little thing carried the puppy in her arms, and just as she was about to run upstairs, she slid down to the ground like an eel immediately after she replied.

Luckily the floor had a layer of soft carpet, she wasn’t hurt in any way and continued to run upstairs after dusting her butt off.

However, her actions made the puppy jump.

It barked lightly with its ears standing up, licking her face once in an extremely half-hearted manner.

Under Ye Sang’s teary glance, the puppy wagged its tail and left without a second thought.

It would die from her stupidity or clumsiness if it continued to follow this silly thing.

Ye Sang felt wronged and tears brimmed her eyes.

Old Master Huo’s eyes were filled with smiles as he watched this friendly scene.

He seemed to remember something and glanced at Huo Yao slightly, discovering that his son who usually had an expressionless face looked much softer.

The housekeeper who stood next to them shook his head as he sighed lightly.

He had worked for the Huo family for so many years, yet this was the first time he saw someone who could make Mr. Huo act so naively. Before, Mr. Huo wouldn’t have any expressions even if Mountain Tai was falling.

Chapter 32: Was Daddy Upset?

The two of them fighting sounded like kindergarten kids.

...

Her cheap daddy was finally taking her outside. The little thing happily changed and swayed her head from side to side. On a pair of velvet flower buds, furry deer ears with beads draped down, making her look like a little fairy carved out from pink jade.

Ye Sang always liked the bustling of the outside world; she leaned on the window and looked out.

Before she could glance around, Huo Yao pulled her back mercilessly.

The little thing turned her dark cat-like eyes and looked up confusedly,

“Daddy, where are we going?”

Huo Yao’s words were at the tip of his tongue but he paused. Casting a profound glance at her, he bent his finger and flicked her forehead before speaking leisurely,

“To your Uncle Shen’s home.”

“Uncle Shen...?” The little girl tilted her head aside and softly repeated the words in incomprehension.

Ye Sang couldn’t control her little hands as she started pulling her evil daddy’s hair as she accused, “Didn’t you say we are going to play?”

Why are we going to Uncle Shen’s?

Huo Yao stared.

He discovered that this kid was getting bolder and bolder.

At first, she acted like a mouse seeing a cat in front of him, wanting to hide.

How many days has it been? Now, she dared to grab his head.

Wouldn’t she turn the sky over in the future?

No.

Definitely not.

Huo Yao pulled her hand off without second thought, fixed her posture, and replied unpleasantly, “You can’t pull daddy’s hair, do you hear me?”

The little thing put her hands behind her back, sitting like a primary school kid, arguing back with the same demeanor, “No!”

“Daddy didn’t do what you said, you said you are taking Sangsang out to play, not going to Uncle Shen’s place.”

Her milky tone made her sound wronged. Huo Yao was amused as he pinched her soft face and asked coldly, “Do you want to play outside that badly?”

The little thing blinked as she nodded, “Mhm.”

Huo Yao laughed, “I’ll take you to the amusement park on your birthday.”

Ye Sang almost jumped up in excitement.

Her white and delicate small hands grabbed her daddy’s big hands and asked curiously with a pout, “When’s Daddy’s birthday?”

The smile on Huo Yao’s face faded.

He seemed to remember something and his cold face became even icier.

The man held the little ball in his arms and replied, “Daddy doesn’t have a birthday.”

“You aren’t allowed to mention this in the future.”

“Especially in front of your Grandpa, got it?”

The little thing bit her finger, having only half-understood what he meant, and dragged her tone on, “Oh...”

So...

Was Daddy feeling upset?

But... why did he feel upset?

Ye Sang pressed her lips together, feeling puzzled.

...

The little thing didn’t have time to think clearly about why her Daddy was upset during the car drive.

She rested against Huo Yao’s shoulders, her lotus root-like pale arms hugged her Daddy’s neck tightly and her dark cat eyes glanced around her curiously.

“Is this... Uncle Shen’s home?”

She leaned in and whispered next to Daddy’s ears.

Her soft and gentle breath had a nice milky smell to it. Huo Yao’s movements became rigid for a second but then he replied calmly, “Yes.”

The little thing pressed her lips together and tilted her head aside.

But...

She could feel the heavy sins on the people who live here.

And...

There was an energy similar to Daddy’s energy here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 24.7K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
223K 16.2K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
132K 1.9K 27
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
545K 46.8K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...