Five Villain Daddies Are Figh...

By GirlUnderSun

Ye Sang's five daddies were all villains wicked beyond redemption who were doing bad things in the world. Eve... More

Details
1-4
5-8
9-12
17-20
21-24
25-28
29-32
33-36
37-40
41-44
45-48
49-52
53-56
57-60
61-64
65-68
69-72
73-76
77-80
81-84
85-88
89-92
93-96
97-100
101-104
105-108
109-113
113-116
117-120
121-124
125-128
129-132
133-136
137-140
141-144
145-148
149-152
153-156
157-160
161-164
165-168
169-172
173-176
177-180
181-184
185-188
189-192
193-196
197-200
201-204
205-208
209-212
213-216
217-220
221-224
225-228
229-232
233-236
237-240
241-244
245-248
249-252
253-256
257-260
261-264

13-16

2.5K 89 2
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 13: The Little Thing’s Lost Again

The little puppy, fearful for its life, ignored her, running down the stairs in the darkness with its back to Ye Sang.

“Doggy...” Ye Sang quickly chased after it. The tail on her pajamas swayed as she ran, often stumbling, falling onto the ground with a ‘bang’. She would then promptly crawl back onto her feet, brush off the dust on her butt, and continued the chase as if nothing happened.

A human and a dog chased after each other.

Soon, the little puppy took Ye Sang downstairs as she had no sense of direction.

The sudden fall in temperature made Ye Sang stop in her tracks.

The little puppy wagged its tails and stopped.

Ye Sang’s cat eyes lit up and quickly hugged it tightly, “Caught you!”

Before she could stay happy for another second, she started to observe the dark environment around her. She hugged her only ‘asset’ and slowly realized.

That she was...

Lost again.

Ye Sang’s position was not that far from that person, but she squatted down, looking at the ground; a little ball that didn’t catch anyone’s attention.

...

The man sat in the chair with crossed legs. His long and slim fingers held a lighter, turning it on and off carelessly.

The noise from the lighter seemed to beat on the other person’s hearts, making the oppressive atmosphere become even more tense.

He looked at Duan Tingfan coldly, his attitude aloof and apathetic, “All those who opposed me never ended well. Mr. Duan, will you say it or not?”

How fancy that the Duan family came up with the plan to put a sky in his company.

Huo Yao had always been cautious. But even though all the others have been caught, Duan Tingfan stayed rather strong-willed and still hasn’t said a single word.

Chapter 14: Don’t Bite Sangsang

...

When little Ye Sang heard her Daddy sinisterly say “All those who opposed me never ended well”, her lips twitched as she carefully hid behind something while holding her breath and pondered anxiously.

... Would Daddy kill her to silence her if he knew that she saw his secret?

The little thing’s glance drifted over to the man who had his head broken and was almost at his last breath, her heart clenching slightly.

But that uncle...

Such a poor thing.

The puppy behind her circled around her in panic.

That’s the male leader, Duan Jinyan’s uncle. If Sangsang’s daddy beat him to death, then he officially made this the grudge between him and the male leader.

In a spurt of energy, the puppy bit the ducktail on the little girl’s pajamas and barked.

Idiot.

Hurry up and give some reactions!!

Ye Sang hid and when she felt her pajama being bitten, her body immediately froze.

She subconsciously tried to grab the tail but the puppy bit onto it even harder.

“Wu...” Ye Sang widened her cat eyes and tears started to form in her eyes. She covered her tail and wailed, “Don’t bite Sangsang’s tail.”

The puppy continued to bite it, “Woof.”

No, no, never.

“Wahhhh”. Her sobbing tone sounded immature as her tears streamed down like a broken dam. She felt wronged and climbed up, subconsciously seeking a sense of security from Huo Yao, “Daddy...”

“Bad doggy.”

The girl stumbled into Huo Yao’s arms like a small canon and rubbed her tears on the man’s sleeves, her milky voice was mixed with broken sobs, “Waahhh, don’t bite Sangsang.”

The subordinate was taken aback.

What the hell just ran past them?

Special Assistant Zhao’s mouth twitched and looked at Ye Sang in disbelief.

Little Miss?!

Huo Yao was sitting in his chair coldly and leisurely. In the next second, the girl’s soft and milk-like smell filled his arms.

The cold expressions on his face immediately froze at the moment.

The veins on his forehead throbbed and he pulled his arm away in disgust as he saw his dirty white shirt. He looked at her coldly and narrowed his eyes dangerously, “Who brought you here?”

Ye Sang was silent, feeling wronged as she clenched the tail behind her tightly.

She looked like she was about to cry again and Huo Yao’s heart clenched for some reason.

The man rigidly wiped Ye Sang’s tears away. After she finally quieted down, he looked at the girl calmly and, sounding extra cold, asked, “What are you doing here?”

How did this little thing get in?

And...

Did she see anything?

Was she scared...

The evil Huo Yao felt panicked for the first time in his life because of the appearance of his cheap daughter.

The little thing sobbed enough and nudged him with her soft face, her childish tone soft, “Daddy. Can you not kill this uncle?”

Ye Sang grabbed his sleeves tightly with her fingertips and tilted her face up. Her round cat eyes looked harmless and clear.

Huo Yao’s tone became even colder, “You are pleading for him?”

He glanced down at her expressionlessly.

It was hard to tell whether he was happy or angry as darkness shrouded his face.

Giving up because of a child?

Heh.

What a joke.

Chapter 15: Shut Up, Don’t Move

Heh.

What a joke.

Huo Yao leaned forward and laughed coldly as he picked her up by the collar.

The oppressive atmosphere was completely broken because of this child’s appearance.

The subordinates looked, terrified, at the little ball that appeared out of nowhere and all exchanged glances with each other in surprise.

Where did this child come from?

“You are a child and you should act like one. Go to the side and play with mud, don’t give me trouble here.”

The little girl immediately exploded.

She clung onto his thigh tightly and her eyes went wide as she was unwilling to give up. She asked naively, “Cheap Daddy, do you really have to kill this uncle?”

Huo Yao’s veins throbbed again and laughed evilly as he heard the honorifics she used for him, “What do you think?”

“You are the first one to walk out alive after seeing my secret, yet you want to butt into my business?”

Huo Yao lifted her up with one hand and sneered in disdain, “You think I’ll give it up because of a child?”

“Waahh, cheap Daddy, bad Daddy, let Sangsang go.” The little thing panicked after she was lifted into the air. Her grape-sized cat eyes were full of tears and her pale face showed how much she felt wronged.

The little ball flapped in the air a few times and wailed, “you, you are bad Daddy.”

The little thing struggled strongly. At first, Huo Yao couldn’t care less about her but he suddenly almost dropped her. His heart suddenly clenched and he quickly scooped her into his arms in panic.

“Shut up, don’t move.”

Huo Yao pinched her soft face and a cold smile appeared on his usual expressionless face, “I’m your dad no matter how bad I am.”

The man pointed at Duan Tingfan, who was barely breathing on the floor, and threatened her evilly, “If you move again, do you believe when I say that I’ll beat you together with him?”

Ye Sang’s small body trembled subconsciously and stared at him with tears in her eyes. She sobbed once but forced her tears back.

Huo Yao’s lips curved up in satisfaction after seeing that she was genuinely scared. His voice was cold, “Don’t plead for others in the future.”

“It’s no use even if you do.”

He continued without changing his expressions, “After all, not everyone is as kind as your dad.”

Ye Sang sobbed and nodded. She was simple-minded and thus completely brainwashed by Huo Yao’s shameless talk.

She leaned in softly and hugged her villain Daddy tightly, complimenting, “Daddy is so nice.”

Huo Yao’s lips curved upwards unnoticeably. His eyes looked much gentler than usual but his tone was still cold, “Of course.”

His subordinates couldn’t bear to look at them after hearing this conversation.

Special Assistant Zhao looked at the childish man and he was speechless as his lips twitched furiously.

This is definitely not the vicious and merciless and self-centered boss.

What are you tricking a five-year-old kid for?!!

Duan Tingfan, who laid on the ground barely breathing, forced himself to inhale to stay conscious. When the girl said “can you not kill this uncle”, his heart, which was as dead as backwater, rippled slightly.

He didn’t think that...

The little thing was the person who wanted to save him before he died.

Duan Tingfan indeed never expected himself to come back alive after falling into Huo Yao’s hand, but it was more astonishing to him that the cold hearted man really softened because of a little girl.

And even said he would let him go.

At this moment, Duan Tingfan collapsed on the ground in a dazzle, unable to distinguish whether it was reality or his imagination.

Ye Sang covered her starving stomach and sneezed from the cold.

Chapter 16: Goodnight, Daddy

Ye Sang covered her starving stomach and sneezed from the cold.

She looked at him pathetically, “Daddy...”

Huo Yao frowned and observed the cold and gloomy environment here. He bent down and picked up the little girl and strode outside the basement with his long legs.

He coldly wrapped the soft little girl with his coat and asked, monotone, “Why didn’t you sleep?”

Ye Sang pouted and refused to answer.

The little girl’s heart was as clear as a mirror.

If she said it was because she was hungry, her cheap daddy would definitely laugh at her...

Huo Yao saw that she didn’t reply and coldly pursed his lips, threatening her again evilly, “Don’t want to tell me? Does Sangsang want to be beaten up like that man?”

The little girl suddenly recalled the miserable state Duan Tingfan was in and quivered. She felt wronged and shook her head, sobs overflowed when she tried to speak in a small voice, “I-I’m hungry...”

Wahhh.

She was starving...

Huo Yao made eye contact with her misty cat eyes and a strange softness rose in his heart. Without knowing why, his eyes turned cold and a dangerous light appeared in the bottom of his eyes, “They didn’t give you food?”

Ye Sang shook her head furiously and hugged her cheap Daddy’s arm tightly. Seeing that he was going to get someone into trouble, she couldn’t care less about her face and explained in a tiny voice, “N-no.”

The little girl lowered her head and continued in embarrassment, “Sangsang wasn’t full...”

Huo Yao was speechless.

Special Assistant Zhao at the side laughed quietly to himself.

“So you came down and stole food?” The man looked at the half-opened fridge and pulled a fake smile on his face.

Ye Sang stared at him softly and repeated her words stubbornly, “I’m hungry.”

Fine.

Hungry.

Huo Yao coldly glanced at Special Assistant Zhao, who was swaying back and forth from laughing, he rubbed the little thing’s head and gave the most straight-guy comment, “It’s too late, you will be fat if you eat now.”

He brutally looked at the little thing’s arms which resembled lotus root and added mercilessly,

“After all, you are already this fat.”

Ye Sang’s little face was blank.

She stared at Huo Yao blankly and all there was left in her mind was that he said she was “fat”.

Fat.....

“Wah–” Tears immediately roared down; she had never felt so wronged.

She’s not fat!!

Special Assistant Zhao heard this word and his smile froze. He slightly widened his eyes and looked at his boss in shock.

It seemed like...

He finally found out why his boss was single for more than twenty years of his life.

She’s only a five-year-old child!!!

Boss!! Stop with your straight comments!

Huo Yao was dumbfounded by her sudden wailing.

After a while, she finally cried enough and started hiccuping quietly, silently burying her head in her Daddy’s arms and felt sleepy.

Even an adult would be tired after a day like this, let alone a five-year-old child.

The man’s cold and hard heart suddenly softened a little as the little thing curled up in his arms like a kitten.

He carried her to bed and silently pulled the blanket over her before letting out a deep breath. He felt that it was more tiring to spend the afternoon with this daughter than spending time with a bunch of old cunning foxes in the workplace.

As expected, this daughter is so troublesome. The man humphed coldly as he thought.

Just as he was about to leave, the little thing suddenly opened her eyes in her sleep and pulled his arm. She suddenly got up and kissed him softly, “Goodnight, Daddy.”

Huo Yao remained silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 130K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
1M 25.9K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
254K 22.1K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
135K 28.7K 45
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...