Hey There Delilah (Sequel to...

By TeamElounor

On February 23rd, 2012, the second show of the Take Me Home tour ended. Twitter temporarily shut down. The On... More

One Direction Infection
They Don't Know About Us
Beau
The X Factor
Auditions
Leaving New York
Roommates
Beginning of Bootcamp
Decisions
Roman
Date Night
Bipolar Disorder
Judge's Houses
Suspicions
New People
Megan and Delilah
They Know
Week One Begins
Lights
Love and Heartbreak
Love is a Battlefield
Her Signature
Roman Flips
The Secret's Out
Tonight, Everything Changes
10:30
You'll Always Have Me
Screw Up
Noelle
Practice Makes Perfect
Beginning of the End
Options
"Do you love her?"
Shipping War
Unpredictable
Blindsided
Styles
Warrior
Daddy Problems
Papers
Signatures
Breaking Point
Reminiscing
Old Delilah
The Truth Will Set You Free
Drowning
Absence Makes the Heart Go Insane
Redamancy
Hey There Delilah
Stay With Me
Epilogue

Hey There Delilah (Sequel to Not The Same)

10.9K 60 7
By TeamElounor

On February 23rd, 2012, the second show of the Take Me Home tour ended. Twitter temporarily shut down. The One Direction fandom went crazy. Danielle Peazer realized she still loved Liam Payne. Audrey Kane sat in an airport deciding her fate. Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder realized they were wrong and Zayn Malik bought a ring for Kiani Miller. It's now fifteen years later, and everything has changed. They've moved on and grown up. But I didn't and Audrey didn't. She still has to see Liam everywhere. On T.V., on magazines, headlining the news, on ads, and everywhere else you could possibly imagine. She sees Liam, Danielle and their kids, smiling, seeming completely happy, as if she doesn't exist. As if I don't exist. He doesn't know me yet, but he will soon. By the way, my name is Delilah Payne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
3.8K 53 27
I watched as the love of my life ran out of the door with tears streaming down her face. There was hurt laced in all of her precious features.It hur...
37.5K 742 21
Niall Horan and Liam Payne are living out their dreams as singers in the band One Direction. To their fans, it looks like they have everything they c...
416 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...