π…πˆππƒπˆππ† πŽπ”π‘ π–π€π˜...

By lexilexlexi

Avalon has the good look, good grades, friends, three wonderful brothers, caring and loving parents. Everyone... More

|0| Prologue
|1| Home
|2| New start
|3| That's when I ran away.
|4| Complete strangers
|5| Not interested
|6| Please someone drown me
|7| Tender heart
|8| It's complicated
|9| If only he knew
|10| It's already too late
|11| You choose him already
|12| I shouldn't have done that
|13| I'm totally with you on this
|14| Release the lions
|15| Maybe they're perfect for each other
|16| We look pretty good together
|17| This is not what it looks like
|18| This is really not my day
|19| I can't get used to it
|20| What I will not do for you
|21| I'm so hopeless
|22| What got your panties in a twist
|23| I like to watch these things
|24| Ready or not here I come
|25| Stop calling me Great God
|26| I'll spill everything
|27| I didn't sober up
|28| You little sneaky
|29| I think I'm pregnant
|30| The beach or the bitch
|31| Kiss me
|33| Are you spying on me
|34| Exposed
|35| You are involved
|36| Overthinking
|37| I'm messed up
|38| I'm just a dead man
|39| Family first
|40| It's unreasonable
|41| He is full of surprises
|42| Perfect way of being suspicious
|43| Moms are the best for this
|44| This time it's reality
|45| She is the one
|46| Stop pushing me away
|47| I'm so stressed

|32| We're engaged now

1 0 0
By lexilexlexi

I have a major headache and consequent memory loss.

It's not at all good, first my head hurts like a bitch, and then I could have done everything last night. I remember some things that made me think that I did things that I might regret. For example, I know that I kissed people, the point is, I don't know who outside of Camila and it stresses me out.

Apparently, I'm not the only one since Diego is in exactly the same condition as me. When I walk into the living room everyone behaves like depressed and sick teenagers, some with their sunglasses on, others clutching their heads as if she was about to leave, or others rolled up in blankets complaining of having abused again and that this was the last time.

Everyone knows that is obviously not the last.

"Someone tell me I didn't do anything horrible last night," James asks, sprawled on the floor, clutching his head.

"Depends on what you consider horrible," Mia responds laughing, to which he looks at her horrified.

"Oh please, Lord give me a break."

"I mean, you repainted the bathroom with your bile, but other than that you probably did as much as anyone who was still awake late. However, don't think that's a good thing," Peter adds, swallowing some medicine and handing me some.

"Guys?"

"Yes, pumpkin? Want to share something with us?"

"Hum? Who kissed me last night?"

"Me!" Camila and James high-five as Noah slaps James on the head making the others laugh while I try to remember kissing James, it's like I don't remember him but someone else.

"That's it?"

"Whoa, calm down buddy, you don't want the whole crew, do you?" Jared laughs, as I see him looking at me oddly.

"I mean... if it's for a night." I wink at him, while my brothers scold me, except Diego who is still on the couch, about to pass out again.

After, all of us, I mean those who could eat something without throwing it away right away, had breakfast and a shower. We then all go shopping for lunch and head to the beach for our last full day here.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Can I ask you something, somewhere else?" I whisper to him during our lunch, he nods and we both pretend to go throw our garbage in a trash can a little further from our group, to minimize the risk of them hearing what I have to say.

"Did something happen last night?" He stays silent for a bit, now I know we can't say we were just throwing our stuff in the trash, I don't think it's supposed to last that long.

"Maybe... yeah."

Oh My God.

"There are pictures of me on your lap, I look more than wasted, I was indeed. But Celia also told me that I pretty much confessed that I wanted to do it with you. So... you mean, did we... oh Lord-"

"No! No, we didn't... We just kissed."

Shit, shit, shit.

"That's it?" It's already a lot though.

"Yeah, but I don't want to lie to you Val, I don't know what would have happened if I had been as wasted as you were." I look him in the eye, crossing my arms and frowning.

"What? Are you implying that I was the forcer and that thanks to your chivalry you kept me from mistreating you?"

"No, look Avalon. I let you kiss me, someone interrupted us, that's all that happened. During the game you stumbled, I caught you, and after you didn't want to leave my lap. In the bathroom, you asked to kiss me and I didn't refuse, so I'm guilty. I was more conscious than you, I'm to blame."

"I sound like a clingy stupid idiot." He smiles faintly and I roll my eyes.

"I was drunk too, but if I had been wasted more, I probably wouldn't have pushed you away when you asked me to sleep next to you, and not with you I want to clarify. Besides, it's disgusting, your brother was in the same bed."

"What? Wait, what are you talking about?"

"You asked me to stay with you in the bed and you wanted me to kiss you again. I refused because I knew you would hate me for that and because that is not what you wanted since you were drunk."

"I'm sorry, I sound like a stupid brat in lack of love."

"It's okay, I really don't mind. I'd rather you do this with me than with someone else who could have used you and not stopped you." I honestly don't think I would have asked anyone else, but I'm not going to admit it in front of him.

I really need to avoid alcohol when he's around.

"Friends?" I ask after some awkward silence.

"Yeah... friends." We fist-bump and I smile at him after we swear not to talk about it.

I know the others are looking at us oddly, wanting to know what's taking us so long. We both decided to forget and not talk about it anymore, then come back to the others.

"What took you so long?" Mackenzie asks us, annoyed, as I roll my eyes, just wanting to tell her we were looking for her in the trash, but it would be a waste of time to fight now so I simply sigh.

"Nothing," he answers and goes to sit next to her, she beats her eyelashes and I really want to vomit seeing that they are sharing their meal since the annoying miss wanted to test his because it looked appetizing, and of course he obviously accepted.

What a lovely couple, now the last thing we need is them feeding each other.

"Chin up baby, los celos no te sientan bien." I glare at Celia who looks at me with a smirk, then she winks and I roll my eyes but smile at her when she hands me part of her dessert.

"Hey guys, is there a candy vendor over there, does anyone want some?" Of course, the pigs that we all are accepted, except Lana, Maureen, and Mackenzie. I should have guessed, we shouldn't damage their super supermodel body with some sugar.

"Two people could go while the others stay here, we could play short straws and find out who?" Peter says as we all roll our eyes or grunt.

"What are you, five?" Mackenzie retorts, and he pouts but I go give him a hug, and then he proudly gives everyone the middle finger.

"Elias and I can go." That damn annoying and stupid girl says.

"I mean, eh... ok, I don't mind." Of course, he doesn't, the look she gives me is going to make me throw everything up, that bitch.

"Sorry, but I need you, Mackenzie. I got things to ask you, girl things. And I guess you're the best at it around here. Avalon can go with him, bet she doesn't need to talk about girlish stuff, plus she loves food." Celia winks at me and takes Mackenzie's arm, leading her where the towels are, while everyone is rushing to leave us too since these assholes don't want to pay or go to the candy vendor and prefer to go take a swim.

"Have fun guys, thank you!" James screams while running with Jared, Nina, and Peter in the water.

"Looks like we have to go."

"Yes apparently, these bitches." He chuckles and grabs his bag, just like me.

During the ride to the vendor we don't talk, we walk peacefully, the weather is nice and there are a lot of people. They eat ice cream, and children run and play together, a great atmosphere that makes me nostalgic for when we were small.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I think of the past, when we were younger and everything was easier, and you?"

"I think about you and me. When we were younger." I look at him as he smiles a bit, after that we remain silent, standing in line because there are many people waiting like us for their dose of sugar.

ELIAS

"You can go have a look, I'm staying."

"Really? No, I'm waiting with you." I saw the way she looked all around us, the book wall shelves, the bracelets, and everything on sale in these little markets near the beaches. She looks cute when she's peaceful and relaxed, enjoying little things like that.

"Come on, go ahead. Plus you'll be right next to me. I'm a big boy, you can go." She smiles as if I gave her the moon, and begins to wander between all the things arranged around us, smiling at people and helping a child with his shoes.

"Hello, what can I get for you?" A sweet middle-aged woman greets me as I take a look at Avalon, lost in her thoughts in front of some books, I smile and go back to the woman.

"Sorry."

"It's ok, you have a good one here." She smiles fondly at me, while she turns to take a look at Avalon touching her belly, probably looking at some food book, but suddenly an idea pops into my mind.

"Oh yes, I'm lucky."

"What can I get for you two?" Time to make my plan into action.

"I mean... it's not just the two of us anymore." I smile sheepishly at her, as her smile grows wider.

"Oh, whoa. Congrats!"

"Thank you, and I guess you know why I'm here, I need to satisfy all of her desires. I'm here for that." She smiles warmly at me and starts to tell me what I can get, as I explain to her I need to make a huge order since we're going to announce the news to all of our friends and I'm going to propose right after.

"Hello." She joins me, I just hope she'll follow the lead.

"Hi, sweetheart. You have a wonderful man here, trust me. You'll be a great family for sure." She looks quite lost, she turns to me as I wink at her, making her raise an eyebrow.

"Here, good luck with your friends, and with the baby."

"The bab-"

"Thank you, I'll remember you for sure, I hope they'll be happy with the news as much as we are. Right babe?" If looks could kill, I'll be lying peacefully in my grave right now.

"Of course, babe." She accented the 'babe' a bit too much to my liking, but I guess she deserves an explanation.

"Wait, here take this, a gift from the house, plus you need to feed this baby." She hands us two candy apples and waves goodbye, while I hurry to get Avalon somewhere else before she murders me.

"Do you think I'm fat?" I choke on my saliva as she stops walking, her arms crossed and her brows furrowed.

"Definitely not." She still doesn't like my answer, I can see it.

"So, babe, tell me about this wonderful news."

"Thanks to me, babe, we have two candy apples for free." She now looks at me with curiosity, looking at her candy apple before starting to eat it.

"I'm all ears."

"I pretended you were pregnant, and that we were about to say it to all of our friends just before I proposed to you." She looks at me with her eyes wide.

"Genius, I love candy apples!" She smiles widely, eating her candy as she high-fives me.

"Hey look, your favorite ones!" She takes my hand and leads me to some candy shop, for changing, and points to some candy I recognise as my favorite ones when we were young.

She remembers.

"Don't move, I'll be back." A few minutes after entering the little shop, she gets back with a little bag full of these candies and hands it to me.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, we're engaged now, that's normal." She smirks and I look at her shaking my head but probably smiling like an idiot.

"Oh yes, you're right babe. You should have seen her face when I told her you were pregnant, it was priceless."

"Show me!" I look at her intrigued, as she smiles wickedly.

"Ok, I'll play you, and you'll play her."

"Hello, what can I get for you?" I start to say with an idiot feminine voice, making her crack a smile, trying to stop herself from laughing.

"Hello, I would love to eat a lot of sugar, because I love sugar and my girlfriend is a sugar addict. What can I say, she's wonderful and tastes sweet." Oh dear lord, she just didn't say that. This girl will be the death of me.

"Hey, I didn't say that!"

"I don't know, I wasn't here." She looks at me with this innocent look, pouting like she was a sweet little girl as I smile at her.

"Oh, you have a good one here." I mimic the vendor, acting like she did, making Avalon smile and laugh.

"Oh yes, I'm the luckiest guy alive, look at this she's wonderful. The perfection incarnate." She smirks as she eats her candy, twirling around me.

"What can I get for you two?"

"Let's just say that we're more than two if you want my opinion. Sure I always thought she had more than one person living inside this pretty head of hers, but now it's not just the head, there's definitely a little monster growing inside that pretty belly."

"Oh god, I don't sound like that, you make my voice look like I haven't hit puberty!" She sticks her tongue and laughs at me, as I start to chase her.

"Keep going, I want to see her face!" She screams while running and laughing.

"Whoa, congrats!" I kept on faking the woman's voice, making her snort and scrunch her nose.

"Oh thank you, I'm so happy to share my life with someone like her, it's a blessing every day, except for morning breath, but whatever for the better or the worse they say. Talking about it, did I tell you I was going to propose right after telling all of our friends that I had the best night of my life and that resulted in her getting pregnant?" I roll my eyes as I catch her, laughing like I haven't done in a long time.

"Ok, you ready?" She nods vigorously and opens her eyes wide, while I try to remake the face she did earlier.

"She did this face?! Oh precious. We should have gotten her number, to invite her to our marriage, she needs to be here!" I laugh as she winks at me, snatching my bag of candies, resulting in me running after her again.

"Come back here babe!" People watch us laughing, some old couple smiling and looking at each other, probably reminiscing about their youth, making me smile at them.

"Sorry, but we're two now. I need to feed two people, it's a lot to do, you know. Think about it, if you could've controlled yourself and not put your seeds in me, I wouldn't be eating your candies right now." We're now practically at the beach, the others are all playing in the water but I don't care right now, I have better things to do.

"You can't escape from me, Avalon. You can't escape from me." I catch her and we laugh, both falling on the sand, her on top of me, her hair falling like a curtain around my head.

"I know... I know," she whispers as we both look at each other, not saying anything else until we hear the voices of Jason and Diego calling for us.

"I bet I'll be in the water before you!" She escapes from my embrace and stands up, undressing hurriedly while I take some time to comprehend everything, then I do the same and rush after her as she screams and laughs when she knows I'm catching up with her.

"It's not fair, you have better stamina, and taller legs!" She complains as I swift her on my shoulder, making her laugh and I throw us both in the water where everyone laughs, especially at her.

AVALON

I should have taken a picture of Mackenzie's face when we were playing in the water. I should thank Celia too, it's thanks to her that I had a wonderful day after all.

"Girl, he's so damn whipped." Mia swims to me with Nina, Celia, and Camila while the boys are playing football on the sand, I just shake my head as she rolls her eyes.

"Let's talk about your boy would you." She blushes as she playfully slaps my arm, the girls laughing as I smirk.

"Whatever, I know what I see Ava. You won't fool me anymore," she adds as we start a chicken fight when Angela joins us.

****

"I like you when you smile, but I hope you understand why." Levi comes sitting next to me, and I put my head on his shoulder.

Unfortunately, I know, I simply don't want to accept it. If I assume it's thanks to him, that means that I need him to be happy, and I don't want that. It's against all I promised myself, I can't be selfish.

"Unfortunately," I whisper as he puts his hand on top of mine, while the guys are starting the fire, everyone chatting and laughing peacefully.

I'm going to miss it here, sure it was pretty short, but we had a really good time, just what we needed. A short break to ease the tension, all the pressure of school, and just some time between friends, with some unwanted people but we can't have all we want whenever we want.

"Stop staring," Levi whispers to me, as Celia sings while Jared plays some guitar and we eat our candies, Nina doing us S'more.

"I wasn't."

"Yeah, yeah." Ok, I might have got stuck in my thoughts for a while, listening to Celia and letting myself wander through my memories while staring at him.

That's a little detail, but it apparently did not go unnoticed. Jason, Marco, Camila, and even Noah look at me with frowning eyes as if they were thinking, then I smile at them but apparently didn't convince them.

"I told you," Levi adds, I slap him lightly then rest my head on his shoulder again, letting everyone talk and enjoy this evening, which unfortunately won't end as well as it started.

It's something that I've become used to anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 121 31
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
171 24 32
Note: This is my first original Wattpad creation. I know that there might be mistakes in some part but they are direct to understand. For the first f...
862K 14.7K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
10.5K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...