𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘...

By lexilexlexi

Avalon has the good look, good grades, friends, three wonderful brothers, caring and loving parents. Everyone... More

|0| Prologue
|1| Home
|2| New start
|3| That's when I ran away.
|4| Complete strangers
|5| Not interested
|6| Please someone drown me
|7| Tender heart
|8| It's complicated
|9| If only he knew
|10| It's already too late
|11| You choose him already
|12| I shouldn't have done that
|13| I'm totally with you on this
|14| Release the lions
|15| Maybe they're perfect for each other
|17| This is not what it looks like
|18| This is really not my day
|19| I can't get used to it
|20| What I will not do for you
|21| I'm so hopeless
|22| What got your panties in a twist
|23| I like to watch these things
|24| Ready or not here I come
|25| Stop calling me Great God
|26| I'll spill everything
|27| I didn't sober up
|28| You little sneaky
|29| I think I'm pregnant
|30| The beach or the bitch
|31| Kiss me
|32| We're engaged now
|33| Are you spying on me
|34| Exposed
|35| You are involved
|36| Overthinking
|37| I'm messed up
|38| I'm just a dead man
|39| Family first
|40| It's unreasonable
|41| He is full of surprises
|42| Perfect way of being suspicious
|43| Moms are the best for this
|44| This time it's reality
|45| She is the one
|46| Stop pushing me away
|47| I'm so stressed

|16| We look pretty good together

5 0 0
By lexilexlexi

"Elias explained himself and it was just a misunderstanding," Mia told me as we sat next to each other during our first lesson, I acted like I didn't already know and simply nodded at her, briefly making eye contact with him.

"Wanna go grab something after practice with us?" She asks me as we leave class, I nod and then join Camila who is with Peter.

"So, are you coming with us tonight?" I nod at her as she takes my hand and gives me a warm smile.

It was a normal day, but I know it will be different tonight. I'm sure we're going to have a good evening, plus I have something planned for Jason.

"So, do you know what to do?" I ask Noah as he goes to join the guys for practice, he nods and we smile mischievously.

"Film me everything. I don't want to waste a beat." He smirks and leaves to go to the locker room.

"Avalon!" I laughed seeing my twin stepping out in cute pink pig print shorts paired with a cute T-shirt with a nice quote in my favor.

Everyone laughs at him, even the coach laughs at him, making me smile proudly as I blow him a kiss making him glare at me.

"You're an evil sister," James tells me during their little break, as I hand him some food.

"He loves me like that, plus I needed revenge on him too. He always laughs at me and bores me." He chuckled and after grabbing another thing to eat, he returned with the others as I returned to my homework.

"Yes?" Noah calls me while they're supposed to shower or maybe talk to their coach, I don't really know.

"Fuck Ava, I messed up."

"What? What happened? Are you ok?"

"I don't know what to do, he doesn't want to talk to me, I'm scared, Ava." He sounds completely stressed out, I'm starting to stress too, trying to decipher what all the screams I hear behind him are.

"Do you need me to come, where are you?"

"Shit, yes come on. Hurry, we're outside the locker room!" I leave my bag and sprint to the locker room, my heart pounding as I really start to imagine the worst.

"Ava!" I arrive and Noah stands next to Jason who is standing against the wall.

"What happened?" I rush over to him in fright, when he suddenly turns and grabs me, making me scream.

"It's just a little revenge, sis." I try to break free as they both laugh and Jason opens the door, revealing the guys, mostly shirtless or even just in their underwear, making me cover my eyes. "Here is your price." He takes me to the shower and lets the water run over me, shampooing and decorating me as I try to break free.

It obviously ends in a huge battle, everyone is just starting to tackle each other, I find myself on the floor, covered in shampoo and now wearing Noah's T-shirt since they found out mine was see-through.

"What is that?" The coach comes into the room and can't help but laugh at my condition.

"It must be Avalon, sir." Everyone laughs as I must be red like a tomato, a tomato covered with shampoo of course.

"Avalon, what a pleasant surprise." I smile sheepishly as he rolls his eyes, smiling, the others laughing their butts off, as Elias helps me up.

"I'll let you do your speech now." I greet him, making him laugh as I glare at my twin and walk out of the room and rush to the girls' locker room hoping they will still be there, but as I approach I can hear the screams and chants letting me know I might have a chance to change.

"What the hell Ava! What happened?" Nina says as I walk into the room, rushing over to Camila who is only in her underwear, dancing and singing with Mia.

"Jason and the whole team are what happened." They laugh at me while Mia tells me I'm lucky and jealous, making me roll my eyes at her.

"Do you have something for me?" Cami starts looking up, telling me to go take a shower.

"Nice outfit baby," Peter says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, and handing me my bag with all my things.

"You better be complimenting her because these are my clothes you know," Cami states as she walks next to us, the others laughing at me and Peter's sheepish smile.

"So, is everyone coming to my house?" We all nod and get together in different cars to all go to his place. Of course, I'm not going with my brothers because I'm pretending to be mad at them.

"Need better clothes?" He asks me as I go to the bathroom.

"Frankly, maybe." He laughs and after doing my business, I go out and I see that he is waiting for me at his door.

I take what he hands me and walk into the bathroom to change. I won't admit it, but he smells divine and his clothes are very, very comfortable. I step outside and see him waiting for me again, looking me up and down making me feel embarrassed, my cheeks probably blushing a little.

"Is it okay?"

"Yeah absolutely. Thanks." He smiles and we join the others outside they are all gathered together joking and laughing as the sun goes down, putting a smile on my face

"I see you got what you wanted in the end, don't thank me, I'll do it again in the blink of an eye if you ask me." I hit Jason as he smiles at me but ends up grabbing me and we fight on the grass, some of the others starting to bet on us.

"Ava, come with me. You're always with everyone but me," Peter whines as I laugh and go sit on his lap, making him smile broadly and proudly give James a middle finger.

"You act like such a clingy boyfriend." The boys laugh at him while I comfort him and we end up doing our own things as always, talking and being in our own little bubble like we often do when we're together.

"You're just jealous," he retorts when Marco wants to team up with me but I stay with Peter because he promised me a better reward, making others laugh, and Marco pout.

"Stop hanging on to your girls," he complains playfully, winking at James who was already blushing next to an equally embarrassed Mia.

"You're jealous, man," my brother says, his arms around the waist of a cheerleader named Sam who is sitting in his lap, making me snort as he turns to wink at me.

"I want to throw up," I whisper, making Peter laugh, we both continue gossiping while the others play and joke.

"You and I, we should team up, we look pretty good together." Peter imitates Mackenzie asking Elias with a stupid voice and ridiculous imitations, trying to make me laugh but I only smile, not finding it funny because I really hate her guts, even more since she winked at me and smirked as he agreed.

"She's such a nuisance," Marco whispers to me as we prepare the food, watching Mackenzie clinging to Elias who's watching us.

"Sure, but you know what. They look good together," I say through gritted teeth, as Elias turns to her and they laugh together, making my blood boil.

"Of course not, I hope he never chooses her ... And I know you don't mean what you said." He leaves me to go with Jared and the other guys on their team while I stand aside, watching everyone from my place, texting Levi.

"Why are you staying alone? Are you okay?"

"Why shouldn't I be? Is there something that would make me mad?" I don't look at him and keep texting Levi, not hiding my annoyance.

"I don't know, tell me. You looked pretty fine when you were laughing with Peter most of the time," he says reproachfully, causing me to snort as he takes a chair and positions himself right in front of me.

"Yes, definitely the best part of the evening." He snorts too, giving me a smirk, when I suddenly laugh at what Levi says, no longer paying attention to him.

"What's so funny?"

"This is not your concern." He takes my phone but doesn't look at it and puts it on the table behind us before returning to sit in front of me, preventing me from returning to my phone.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Let's team up from now on, I'll show you that I can make you laugh too."

"Are you jealous? Plus you already have other things you can cling to, she seems lost without you right now."

"Maybe." I watch him confused as he crosses his arms, a mischievous look on his face.

"Maybe what? Maybe you're jealous, or maybe you can go back to your little girlfriend?" He smirks at me as I frown and cross my arms, waiting for him to answer because he doesn't seem in a rush.

"Whatever, she looks like she's going to kill me right now. You should go and reassure her." I turn and start to pick up my phone but he stops me, making me look at him, click my tongue, and sigh in annoyance.

"What now?"

"Stop texting whoever you're talking to, and come with me. We're all together and you're left alone." He takes my wrist and leads me to the others, applauding that I finally come back with them.

"Plus, personally, I don't really need that clingy thing," he whispers in my ear as I take a seat next to him on the floor, right in front of Mackenzie who glares at us seeing our proximity.

I would like to avoid him, stay away, but at the same time, I like to annoy her so I can use it to my advantage.

"Ava, are you teaming with me again?" I'm about to nod but he puts his hand over my mouth, which makes me look at him confused as the others look at us amused.

"She's already taken, sorry mate." I gasp as Peter pretends to cry, James pats him on the back while Jared and Marco wink at Elias as I roll my eyes.

"Who said I wanted to be with you?"

"Stop denying it, it's what you wanted all night long," he whispers as I push him away, making him laugh.

The rest of the night was obviously good, we had a great time as always. James and Mia were a little closer than usual, making a smile burst on James' face all night long. The one who didn't really enjoy the end of the night was Mackenzie, of course, although I absolutely hated spending my night with him, I did it to annoy her and it worked wonderfully.

Later, some went home, while Jason, Noah, Peter, James, and I stayed. I'm currently eating candy with James and Peter, huddled on the couch, watching an action movie, while the others are on the floor eating pizza.

"What's going on with you and Mia man?" Jay asks James as he growls and places his head on my thighs, my hands playing with his hair a bit.

"Nothing-"

"Liar!" He rolls his eyes and then closes them as I continue to play with his little curls, Elias suddenly getting up and pushing us over so he can sit next to me.

"You seem to like her, you can't deny it." James sighs and remains silent for a few seconds before opening his eyes and sitting up a bit to look at him.

"How about we talk about you and what you've been trying to do all night with Roberts instead?" Elias looks at him and rolls his eyes, sighing, before James drops the topic as I growl inwardly because I really wanted to hear what he was talking about, all seeming to have gotten it while I stood in the dark once again.

I picked up my phone and I keep texting Levi, a silly smile on my face as he tells me about his disastrous but so funny day. James then started teasing my dumb face, wanting to know who I was talking to.

"Probably the one she was already talking to all night long instead of having fun with us," he says in a voice full of resentment, as I glare at him.

"Come on, you spent a lot of time laughing with that stupid Roberts, you can't blame her for wanting to stay away from that. She literally burned my eyes out trying to seduce you, and I'm not talking on my eardrum from all the giggling she made. I even still feel like throwing up thinking about it." James comes to my rescue, making everyone laugh but him.

"Whatever."

After that everyone stayed silent and enjoyed the rest of the movie before falling asleep. I slept with Peter on the living room sofa, while the boys were in the beds. We kept talking for a long time, he teased me about Elias but I shut him up and then we ended up watching videos, we didn't get much sleep that night.

The only thing I really felt before I fell asleep was confusion, and again because of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325 42 18
Book 1 of the 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 series 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇: The past is what made him change due to lies and uncertainty. He lost the only girl he care...
4.2K 825 38
***Completed*** Highest rank #1 in ignorance #2 in possessiveness #5 in romedy on 13/07/2018 " You lost your place" My best friend shouted on his lo...
124K 1.8K 35
Maeve is the popular teenage girl with perfect grades, a ride-or-die friend group, piercing beautiful eyes, and a personality that makes everyone lik...
1K 373 46
A young and innocent girl, bullied and shamed for her complexion, fell in love with a newly admitted classmate in high school. A twist- she had a bes...