if you see these men, RUN. ||...

Galing kay dreamdoll22

GHETTO TALES If you see them, don't make eye contact. If you see them, don't say a word. If you see them...ru... Higit pa

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73: Quentin's Origin
Chapter 74
Chapter 75: Quentin's Origin II
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96: VEGAS (part one)
Chapter 97: VEGAS (part two)
Chapter 98: VEGAS (part three)
Chapter 99: VEGAS (part four)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136

Chapter 59

1.1K 58 54
Galing kay dreamdoll22

me everytime i come up with a plot twist that'll blow y'all^^^
***
Q Grey, the next morning
It was raining but the sun had just been coming up. It was the ass crack of dawn but only God knew how bad a nigga couldn't sleep. The thunder roared and shit which was unsettling to hear. But Pri had been sleeping through it. I think she had to be the heaviest sleeper I've ever known.

I think only reason I wasn't was because I was taught to sleep with one eye open. Always had to be on the look out. Trained to listen fa any bump in the night.

But fa some reason, this morning I had too much on my mind. Besides the fact that I cut my cousin in a blind rage, I also thought about what Jen and Elroy was rappin bout last night. I felt like the more time I spent here, the more something unraveled but I didn't know what it was.

And I wasn't too curious about it until yesterday. That conversation had me wondering what Jen coulda been hiding from me and E. It bugged me all night and consumed a niggas dreams.

And now on top of this, I had to worry bout whether Pri was aight a not. I hated when ha motha did some weird shit to ha. It was pure jealousy and everyone could see. Disgusting if you asked me.

But everything was okay. She was here now. Comfortable and sprawled across my whole bed, taking up most of the space. Rubbed ha to sleep last night and made sure she'd been good.

Too bad I was bout to fuck it up fa ha.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled, directly in ha ear.

So much fa being a heavy sleeper because she sprung out of bed, looking at her surroundings at first. Then when she realized she was here and in my bed, she hit me a good 3 times in my chest.

"You fuck ass nigga! Why would you wake me up like that?!" She whined. "I was having a good ass dream too!"

"What about?" I cackled.

Rolling her eyes she laid back down. Then put her middle finger up.

"You were twerking at Saucy Santana's cook out. And Ari...G herbo's baby motha wanted to jump me with Jayda Wayda and fa some reason Will Smith. But then Jen came and fought everybody. Like and she ended up killing Jayda by accident. Then got put on trial for the murder while I was tryna bail her out with Eli. But Eli was dressed as Santa Claus." She yawned. "And then you woke me up."

"AND THAT WAS A GOOD DREAM TO YOU?!"

"Yeah. Very funny and entertaining."

"You know that's what you get fa watching bad girls club at full volume on my tv last night." I chuckled. "Prolly stemmed from that shit."

"Probably did." She yawned, getting a little more comfortable in my bed. "I love your bed. It's so squishy."

"Ya bed better."

"You right." She admitted. "But honestly I like whatever bed I get to share with you."

"Simp. Get outta here with that." I joked.

Sitting up in bed, she plucked me in my forehead. "You a bigger simp."

"I ain't no simp, copy? I just crush hard sometimes."

"Exactly so...SIMP." She laughed. "At least I can admit it though."

I rolled my eyes, shoving her away. "Whatever."

"Don't be pushing me Q." She spat.

"Or what?"

"I'll beat you up!" She exclaimed getting on top of me.

"Beat me up?! Fuck I do?"

"You know what you did." She squinted, pulling her fists back.

"Girl stop acting like I won't pin you down. Have you down real bad."

"I'd like to see you try." She scoffed like she ain't know I was really bout my shit.

All in one motion, I tossed shawty off me and had her on her back. Pinned ha down by ha shoulders and watched her squirm.

Apparently it wasn't hard enough cause she rolled right from under me and hopped off the bed. Then that hooligan jumped right on my back, taking me by surprise.

"CAPRI?!"

"Come on big nigga! What? You can't handle me?" She laughed, evilly pulling on my ears and wrapping one of her arms around my neck.

Lifting myself up, I let ha slip off of me and now she was back on the bed laying on her back. All defenseless.

"Wait, wait before you violate...can I just say you look really good this morning." She cheesed, trying to flatter me before I violated.

"I know I do. Like every otha mornin." I laughed, going in to tickle ha ticklish ass.

"STOP IT!" She squealed, squirming in her spot.

Taking my hands, she forced em away trying to stop me. And fa a moment we looked into each other's eyes. Like really stared.

Fuck I liked ha...like a lot.

I never had nun like this before. Eva. All my ex's was dubs. Allem. Crazy or I was too young to commit fa real. Now I felt like I was real happy with Capri. Despite the bumps here and there, she was really my whole soulmate. Not on no sap shit.

She broke into a smile, like she knew what I was thinking about. I hated how she made my heart beat and shit. Like when we first met. TA THIS DAY she made me type nervous. And we been goin on 4 months. Time passed so fast. So luh moments like this was sum to cherish.

But interpreting the moment, ha phone started to ring beside ha. Snatching it up, I checked who'd been callin my slimmy this early.

"Q?! Gimmie my phone."

"Nah cause who the fuck callin yo phone?" I spat, furrowing my brows and checking ha calla ID.

"Probably my dad to make sure I'm okay." She spat back, trying to grab ha phone.

"Oh it's yo mama." I chuckled, tossin ha phone to the side.

"Ew. I'm not picking up. She prolly gone scream at me asking where I'm at."

"Tell ha. And then tell ha miserable ass off after that. The fuck?"

"I don't have it in me." She sighed.

"You did last night. Tell ha again. Make shawty cry. I know how to make people cry."

"Yeah I KNOW." She chuckled, rolling ha eyes and neck at me. "But okay. I'll pick up and put it on speaker. Let's listen. Come on."

Sitting against the headboard, both Pri and I sat and picked up the phone together.

"Hello?" She asked with furrowed brows. She got that look from me. I could notice ha picking up my facial expressions and body language sometimes.

That's how it was with ha lingo. I wasn't sayin 'thought you ate' until I met ha girly ass.

"Hello." Her mom answered back. Ha voice was so raspy. Like she had someone scrape ha vocal chords.

"What's up?" Pri asked very monotone.

Ha mom took a deep breath. "How are you?"

"I could be better."

"Your dad told me you were with Sam. Are you alone?" She questioned.

Looking up at me she nodded her head. "Yeah."

"Okay. I just want to apologize for yesterday. Especially yesterday night." She spoke. "I should've never came at you or your father like that. And I should've never scared your brother. I will never drink like that again. I said some things...I really did not mean. And did some things sober me would never do. I'm so sorry Capri. I hope that you forgive me and we can move forward."

Capri teared up, looking up at me. Then she caught the one that was about to fall. You could tell she ain't know what the fuck to say but it looked like she was bout to fa give ha mama. One thing bout ha, she always gave people chances. And they all fucked ha over anyways. Shit was foul and I didn't like seein ha hurt.

"Hello?" Ha mom questioned.

"I'm here. I just wanna apologi-" She spoke up before I muted the phone.

"You ain't do shit. The FUCK you apologizin fo? The fuck? Don't fa give ha. She just gone fuck you over again Capri. Act mad funny style towards you and me. And ya pops." I spoke.

Pri sat there and thought about it. "But she said she's sorry."

Rubbing my forehead, I put both my hands on Pri's shoulders. "So? Youn have to fa give ha. She be tweakin on the regular."

"What if she's tryna change?" She pouted.

"Look...do what you want but the last thing I wanna see from you is hurt. Last night, when yo mood was fucked up, so was mine. Ion like when you sad. Ion like when people get they way with you cause you just let em. You so much smarter and stronger than that."

We sat in silence for a few moments while Pri's mom kept speaking.

"Hello? Pri?" She spoke on the other end.

Unmuting the phone, Pri spoke into the mic. "Okay ma."

"Did you hear everything I said? You randomly cut off."

"Yeah I heard it."

"Oh- okay." She sighed.

"Yeah."

"Will I see you later?"

"Probably not. I'm staying at Sam's for a while. I packed a bag."

"Oh well...okay. I'll let you go." She responded.

Hanging up the phone, Pri threw it beside her and got up from the bed with frustration.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothin." She huffed, sliding my slides on.

"My bad fa gettin all up in ya kool-aid. I ain't mean ta bud in. I'm just tide of niggas fuckin with you."

"No...no, I'm actually thanking you for getting involved. If it weren't for you, I would've forgiven her on the spot." She explained, going through her bag and pulling her tooth brush from it. "I never know when she's being genuine or not. And you know what...I'm done playing the games. I just wanted a normal relationship with my mom but last night was it for me."

"See...I like when you stick up fa ya self. Stop lettin niggas stomp on you. If you gotta, start blickin niggas. I'll give you a baby glock. Say the word."

"I'm not gonna do all THAT now. But I will start sticking up for myself a lot more." She chuckled. "And not gonna lie, when I pushed my mom back it made me feel some kind of power. Felt good. Felt real good."

"I know it did. Let out that rage bruh! Start whoopin ass. Stop letting these rich ladies you baby sit fa, treat you like a minority. I would steal they shit and sell it if I was you."

"Of course you would." She laughed.

"Yeah don't bring me to they house. Cause everything going."

"Trust me I won't." She chuckled.

"But...bottom line...stop bein a punk and speak yo mind. Don't make niggas think you weak. Cause I know you got a luh Quentin inside you."

"I guess I do have a lil you inside me." She chuckled. "I could actually go fa a lil you inside me right now."

"...you nasty."

"And you taught me how to be."

"I was tryna have a wholesome moment and you just- you need Jesus." I sighed, shaking my head and giving her a look of disappointment.

"Knowing damn well you be on demon time all the time." She squinted, stopping everything she was doing and watching me.

"Gimmie back my slides nigga." I spat, grabbing at the bottom corner of her shirt.

"No!" She exclaimed, making her way out of my bedroom. Getting up from my seat on the bed, I chased after her, grabbing her up.

"Q put me down damn it!" She squirmed.

Taking my slides off ha feet, I put em on mine. "Let me just take these, thank you."

"Bro I don't wanna walk on the bare floor!" She exclaimed, dropping down and standing chest to chest with me.

Lifting her back up, I held her and carried ha baby ass into my bathroom. "Who says you have to?"

***
Capri Martin
December, Friday one week later
It'd been December 1st and already the weather was acting up. Summer through fall was rainy and hot. But winter had been rainy and cold. No more cute outfits, sadly. But it gave me excuses to steal Q's hoodies. Add them to the growing pile in the corner of my room.

Sitting on my bed, I wrapped Q's 4 month anniversary gift. Just something to show my appreciation for him. I felt like I didn't do enough for him. For real. He deserved the world and then some.

So I went out a bought a shit ton of his favorite things. Candy he liked, Nike socks, rolling papers, grinders, graphic tees, crystal bracelets (rose quartz of course), and art supplies. I packed it with art supplies the most.

He didn't really have any but it'd been his biggest hobby. His only sketch book was back at his home in Rainier Beach. He told me how much sentimental value it had to him. And how he couldn't even go back and get it. So I figured I'd get him one with his name embroidered on the cover. Since it was from me, it'd have a new kind of sentimental value.

I got him some new markers too. He told me how the ones his dad gave him were all dried up and basically used to the fullest. So I got him brand new ones. And those costed a good $15 each. It was okay though. I didn't mind spending my money on him.

Like I said, he deserved it all.

Putting the last touches on his box, I sprayed it with my perfume and sealed it up. All I had to do was give it to him when he picked me up for school. I was too excited.

Making my way out of the house, he'd already been waiting for me outside. With his coat on and hat pulled right below his eyebrows.

I greeted him with a smile and the first thing he did was hug me.

"You look good." He said, kissing my forehead.

"You haven't even seen my outfit yet." I chuckled, pulling away from him.

"I still know you look good underneath that coat." He smiled.

I smiled back, blushing a bit before handing him the box.

"What's this?" He questioned.

"Appreciation gift I guess. Plus we're going on 4 months. Thought I'd get you a lil something. You've done so much for me and I just wanna return the favor." I shrugged, hiding my face behind my hands.

Don't know why but...I was nervous. He still made me feel that way. To this very day. Like before we dated when we would meet eyes in the hallway. Or when he'd sit next to me in class when there were plenty of seats available.

"Thank you juice pouch." He smiled, taking the box and opening the passengers seat of Jen's car for me.

Hopping in, I strapped my seatbelt on, so anxious for him to get in with me. Then when he finally got in the car, I watched as he held the box in his lap.

"Come on! Open it." I smiled, anticipating his reaction.

Smiling at me, he opened the box and looked inside. His face INSTANTLY, instantly lit up. His jaw dropped, looking at everything that'd been in front of him.

Pulling out the rolling papers first, he eyed them real good. "You the fuckin goat."

"There's more than just rolling papers in there! Look. Dig in there!"

"I appreciate these enough. Thank you so much Pri." He smiled. His face was a little red too. He was very cute.

Digging through the box, Q made little happy noises every time he found something he liked. I was happy he was liking everything. Almost wanted to cry. Just wait till he got his Christmas gift. Taking out my phone, I recorded his reaction.

He was so happy. You could tell he wasn't used to this.

"Bruh I ain't neva got nun like this befo. I mean cept from Jen. But it still wasn't as sentimental as this." He chuckled, opening up the candy and sharing some with me before he ate it.

"I'm glad you like it." I smiled, ending the video. "There's more stuff!"

"Oh I might as well give you the socks. You steal all mine. Ion know why." He laughed, going into the box a lil further.

"I got on a pair right now. But that's besides the point!"

"Mmhm. Yeah whatev-"

"What is it?" I questioned.

Pulling out the sketch book and the markers at the very bottom, he stared at them for a while with no reaction. Couldn't tell if that was good or bad.

"Why you tryna make a thug cry? That shit ain't cool bruh." He huffed, turning away from me.

"See...I thought you might like it because of the story you told me about your old sketch book. So I got you a new one plus pencils, markers, erasers, all from a really nice art supply store. Really expensive good quality shit." I explained.

Looking over at me, he nodded his head. "You tryna get fucked in this back seat, huh?"

"NOT THE BACK SEAT!" I shouted, laughing at his remark.

"Nah cause I'm really bout to slut you out. Whooooo gave you this idea?" He questioned.

"You did. With all the good you do for me." I smiled.

"See my influence is good sometimes."

"Exactly."

"I'm gonna take you out tonight. Cancel everything you got going on. Me and you gone take a drive and go ta a nice restaurant a sum shit. Get yo best outfit on and really go all out. I'm fa real." He spoke, closing up the box and putting it in the back seat.

"Bro...I would LOVE to but I work tonight."

"Fuck...you can't cancel?"

"If I was working individually than yeah maybe. But this is through an app and this baby sitting service has been booked since last week. Plus these people are paying me $100 per kid. They have 3."

"Damn...aight. Well...damn. Okay. So that means you prolly won't be available til late tonight. Um how bout tomorrow?"

"I think so. Yeah." I nodded.

"Okay well tomorrow, we going out. It's Saturday we got the whole day. You deserve it."

"Sounds like a date." I smiled, taking his hand.

He kissed my hand then leaned in to kiss me.

"You turnin me soft. Shit crazy." He scoffed.

"Good. I like that."

"I don't know how to feel bout it. But I feel like I could be myself round you. No funny shit."

***
how was it?🙈
comment💬
vote💞
predictions🔮
it was kind of a fill in, kinda not

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

80.4K 3.1K 34
The great James Brown, once said, "This is a man's world! But it would be nothing, nothing! Without a woman or a girl!" And while this may be a man's...
87.6K 3K 48
It's really a simple story about two people from similar walks of life.. crossing paths what happens when it comes down to saving myself or you situa...
1.5M 50.1K 41
Being born into the drug infested streets of Miami can be a hand full. Especially when your father is the head leader of the whole drug empire. Most...
157K 6.7K 46
What happens when a well-known drug dealer, who's never been told 'No', moves into a quiet suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois? What happens when a 2...