That's Racing Baby | Lando No...

By happywookie

BOOK ONE Emilia Miller is 2021's new talent replacing Nicholas Latifi for a season in a much improved William... More

2021 Driver Lineup
2021 Race Calender
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Race One
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Race Two
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Race Three
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Race Four
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Race Five
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: Race Six
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Race Seven
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Race Eight
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: Race Nine
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Race Ten
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42: Race Eleven
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53: Race Thirteen
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56: Race Fourteen
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60: Race Fifteen
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64: Race Sixteen
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67: Race Seventeen
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71: Race Eighteen
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75: Race Nineteen
Chapter 77: Race Twenty
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80: Race Twenty-One
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84: Race Twenty-Two
Chapter 85
Chapter 86: Race Twenty-Three
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Sequel now out!

Chapter 76

2.7K 59 15
By happywookie

"Fuck you're so good at this." Lando breathed.

"Yeah, I know. Accept defeat now, before I humiliate you." Emilia advised. Lando had set up the Nintendo switch on their private jet to distract Emilia from the fact that she was on a tiny plane flying tens of thousands of feet above the ground. And it was working.

"No way am I going down that easily." Lando replied so Emilia kept to her word and annihilated Lando. "Okay I think that's enough for today."

"Have you got a plan for this trip or is just go with the flow?" Emilia asked sitting down on the sofa and putting her legs on Lando's lap.

"We'll be waking up at six to make the most of our day." Lando answered keeping a straight face but after Emilia's poor reaction he burst out laughing. "No not really. I have some stuff planned but we have time to wander around as well if you feel up to it."

"Yeah I'm a bit sore so you might have to give me a massage as Christine's not here."

"I don't mind doing that." Lando smiled.

"What have you got planned then?"

"Empire State Building today and Basketball game this evening. Then tomorrow we're going to the Statue of Liberty." Lando replied.

"And you've booked and organised this all? No accidentally booking for more people than we need?" Emilia asked and Lando nodded. She was impressed.

"You'll love our room."

"Yeah?"

"It's got a massive window," Lando replied. He lowered his voice, "I can fuck you and the whole world can see."

"So that's our evenings and nights sorted out." Emilia answered.

"Evenings are free after our meals. What a coincidence," Lando shrugged grinning.

That evening, Emilia and Lando attended a basketball game. Despite having no clue what the rules or point scoring system were, Emilia enjoyed it. They had courtside seats so they were on the front row right in the action.

At half-time, there was a kiss camera going around which had already resulted in a proposal. The stadium knew Emilia and Lando were there as their faces had appeared on the big screen with their names after the first quarter. Emilia thought it would have been nice to not have been included in the kiss cam but obviously, the cameras found their way to her and Lando.

The situation between Emilia and Lando was clear to each other. The rest of the world was still in the dark about their relationship restarting. Did she want to keep it that way? She faced criticism last time, she could do it again. So Emilia left it up to Lando to decide. He leant in and kissed her on the cheek gently. They both smiled at each other and Emilia ran her hand through Lando's hair aware that everyone in the stadium was looking at them.

"You're beautiful," Lando mouthed. Emilia would have mouthed back that she loved him but from his reaction, he didn't want to tell everyone yet. Lando understood what she was trying to say and nodded with a grin.

That half-time period was not as eventful as the rest of the game which had an exhilarating finish. Emilia and Lando left after the game finished and reached their hotel room after dark. Emilia lay on the bed watching Lando get ready to sleep.

I'd rate this next bit extra-spicy on the peri-ometer, I made you wait so long for this chapter, you deserve the smut :)

"I don't think you need to put your pyjamas on quite yet." Emilia said sitting up on the bed.

"Why's that?" Lando asked smirking.

"You could stay undressed if you wanted to." Emilia answered taking her top off.

"Sure you're not too sore for this?" Lando questioned stepping towards Emilia.

"I want you to make me sore." Emilia whispered inches away from Lando. That confirmation was all he needed and he pushed Emilia back against the bed and kissed her. Her shorts and matching underwear and bra were taken off quickly. 

Lando ran his tongue down her body from her neck down her stomach to her core. Emilia was already struggling for breath. She gripped his hair as his mouth went further down releasing moans of pleasure.

"So wet, fuck," Lando said between breaths. His tongue stopped moving.

"Why'd you stop?" Emilia asked sitting up.

"I'm going to live up to my promise." Lando replied. He put a hand behind Emilia's back pushing her closer him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he lifted her up. He carried her until her back hit the cold of the window and Emilia figured out what Lando had been thinking.

He inserted himself into her and gave her time to adjust before thrusting. Emilia repeatedly felt the cold window against her back as Lando held her up with two hands on her butt. She prayed there was no one in the room next to her hearing this.

Emilia shut her eyes as she came at the same time as Lando. Both of them returned to the bed lying and looking out at the city of New York embraced. There were many little dots wandering around so late but Emilia was confident no one would have seen them. Jost would actually drop her if photos came out from her bedroom aerobics with Lando.

"Are you still on the pill?"

"Yeah why?" Emilia asked glancing up at Lando.

"Just checking, I'm not sure we want any unexpected surprises before the end of the season. I mean that would be great for McLaren but Williams would suffer without you in the car,"

"Their bank account wouldn't," Emilia scoffed. She'd need to take an engine penalty for the next race, but she probably won't be the only one at the back of the grid. "Do you want to take an engine penalty in Mexico?"

"Nah, I think I'm alright. Just make sure you move out the way when I lap you," Lando teased.

"Yeah we'll see who's laughing at the end of the race," Emilia replied. She was still pondering on Lando's earlier comment about the pill. "Do you want kids at all?"

"Only if they're with you," Lando smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"What about if they were mine but in another body?" Emilia asked. It was something she'd been thinking about. Obviously, she was only twenty, she didn't want kids for at least a couple more years.

"Huh?" Lando frowned not understanding.

"A surrogate. It would have to be here and not in the UK but it means I can race, not worry about getting back into shape afterwards. Just an idea."

"It's your body so whatever you want to do, obviously within reason but if you think having a surrogate would help you, then that's what I want to do too." Lando answered.

"I love you." Emilia said and turned around to kiss Lando.

Emilia and Lando's flight to Mexico had been cancelled. They were due to fly out on the Wednesday but now couldn't get a flight until Thursday afternoon which meant they had to do their media duties in the hotel. There was only one room excluding the bathroom meaning they'd have to do their interviews in the same room.

"Well secret's out I guess." Emilia said looking at the laptops that were less than two metres away from each other. Emilia was on the bed and Lando was using a table to do his interviews. The Williams driver was trying to reply to questions but Lando was talking obnoxiously loud. "Can you be a bit quieter?"

"Who's that you're talking to?" The interviewer enquired seeing Emilia not paying attention to the questions. Lando was asked a similar question as well.

"Window cleaner." Emilia answered.

"Room service." Lando replied at the same time. It was evident to everyone that they were lying from their different responses. Lando turned to Emilia facing away from the laptop.

"What do we do?" Lando mouthed.

"I can say hi if you want," Emilia whispered. Lando thought and nodded lifting the laptop so Emilia could wave. Their secret was out again and Lando seemed okay with it. Emilia didn't want to pressure him into being public.

With Emilia and Lando supposed to be in the same interview, they decided to share a laptop between them because there was no point using two different ones if they'd already announced to the world that they were sharing a room.

"Emilia great that you could join us. And Lando as well." The interviewer announced slightly surprised. "How have your mornings been?" Emilia glanced to Lando allowing him to answer first.

"Bit more difficult doing interviews virtually but we have to do what the team says but we do have a nice view." Lando grabbed the laptop and flipped it around showing everyone the view from their apartment which of course was as Lando promised – amazing.

"My morning would have gone better if I didn't have someone constantly shouting at a laptop."

"It wasn't working properly." Lando defended.

"You were shouting this morning as well on the interviews. Zero volume control." Emilia replied.

"I'll keep quiet about all the McLaren secrets though."

"Yeah I know you will."

"And you'll keep quiet about whatever secret you've got." Lando said. Emilia pulled a face saying she didn't really want that to be revealed and Lando offered her a quick look of apology.

"What's this secret Emilia?" The interviewer asked.

"Nothing really, just possible next year stuff." Emilia shrugged trying to play it off like it was nothing. Lando didn't know it was 'possible next year stuff' but she could explain she was pretending the secret was her WEC contract that would be announced in the next few days.

"Okay then. How are you recovering after your accident?"

"Yeah great. Soreness is all gone, I don't have my trainer with me but Lando has been doing a great job with massages and everything."

"We've been doing some cardio as well." Lando announced smugly and Emilia tried to keep a straight face knowing he didn't mean running or cycling. Emilia waited until after the interview to confront him about it.

"Really? You couldn't have said something appropriate." Emilia sighed but she wasn't actually mad.

"The only way I can apologise I guess, if we get some more cardio done before our flight in a few hours." Lando suggested and Emilia didn't need more of an invitation than that.

Okay kind of a short chapter but i have no idea how to write two people in a relationship. Sorry this took so long to get out, it's been a busy couple of weeks - shit couple of weeks too. Anyone got any good news?

So while these two were in New York Christine was definitely in Vegas getting absolutely hammered every night.

Also, while I was thinking about writing and not actually having the energy to do so, I want to write a book based on Formula 1 with teams and drivers and everything but I want to create a new female character and then a new male driver love interest because the situation I want I can't work out how to make. I think it would also be fun to create my own driver. I may never actually get around to writing this but the question I have is, would people still read it if it wasn't based on a real driver instead one I made up on my own?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 2.7K 89
๏ฟผ@landonorris liked your picture @landonorris started following you ---------------- one night out. one song. one like. one message. an entire love...
492K 9.2K 70
Claire Martin has a history of going out with the same boys in different fonts, can one evening with Lando change the course of her life?
237K 4.8K 19
"๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท. ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต. ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท Norah had worked her entire life up to this moment. Driving for a formula one team was...
205K 4.1K 20
"august slipped away into a moment of time" ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒธthe one where lando norris and april summers had always had a flirty friendship ever since they sta...