Domination

Por masonfitzzy

Lorelei was getting over a rough breakup when she met Jesse. His profile on a dating app piqued her interest... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 6

2K 85 7
Por masonfitzzy

 Lorelei managed to control her breathing and stop herself from tensing as Jesse worked the plug in and out of her ass. She clutched the sheets in her hand and focused on inhaling and exhaling. She lowered her ass when Jesse got off the bed. She turned and hissed when the plug shifted. Jesse was smirking.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

"Just as weird as ever," she said.

"Alright," he said. "Put your clothes back on."

Lorelei raised a brow. That was the last thing she was expecting him to say. That is not how this played out in her mind. She expected him to have her restrained to the bed somehow while he fucked her. Jesse chuckled at her confused reaction.

"I want to take you somewhere," he said.

"Jesse, there's something in my ass," she said.

"Yes, and it will help you get used to the feeling."

Jesse stepped forward. He brushed a piece of hair off of her forehead and tucked it behind her ear. Lorelei's heart fluttered as she looked up at Jesse. How come he still had this effect on her?

"I think that it is hot," he said. "I won't be able to keep my hands off of you."

Lorelei pushed herself off the bed. She gasped when the plug moved. She put her hands on Jesse's chest and got up on her toes to give him a kiss. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to his body. Her nipples were hard and pressed against his chest. Lorelei pulled away so that her lips were inches away from Jesse's.

"What do you want me to wear?" she asked.

Jesse's eyes trailed down Lorelei's naked body. She bit down on her lip to suppress a smile.

"Where's your suitcase?" he asked.

"Over there." Lorelei lifted her chin to gesture over to the closet.

Jesse kissed her forehead before slapping her ass and turning to walk toward the closet. He unzipped the bag and searched through her clothes until he pulled out a black and white sundress. He handed it to Lorelei and she held it out.

"A sundress?" she asked.

"Yes." He nodded. "With nothing underneath."

"What if the butt plug falls out?"

"It's not going to fall out."

Jesse took the dress. He pulled down the zipper and bent down. Lorelei held onto his shoulder for balance as she stepped into the dress. He pulled the dress up over her body. Lorelei slipped her arms through the straps. She turned and lifted her hair so that Jesse could do up the zipper. He was walking away when she spun back around.

Jesse grabbed her shoes, helped her into them, and then fastened the straps. He laced his fingers with hers and pulled her close as they walked out of the hotel room. Lorelei could feel her wetness on her bare thighs. The sensation of the plug did not go away.

"Where are we going?" Lorelei asked.

"I'm going to take you to a place I know," Jesse said.

"What kind of place?"

"You'll see."

Jesse winked at Lorelei. He did not let go of her hand until they stepped onto the elevator. It was empty and only the two of them. He spun Lorelei around and put his hand on her lower back to bend her over. He raised the hem of her dress so that he could see the jewel. Lorelei blushed when she saw their reflection in the mirror on the elevator walls.

Lorelei straightened and pushed her dress down. Jesse was smirking. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. Jesse put his hand on her lower back as the walked through the lobby. She chewed on her lip to try and fight off the blush coming to her cheeks. Did anyone else have any idea that she had a butt plug in?

Jesse and Lorelei walked down the sidewalk. Lorelei was too focused on the sensation in her ass and worrying if her wetness was dripping down her thighs to pay attention to the twinkling lights from the surrounding buildings. Jesse stopped walking when they stopped outside a building. Lorelei furrowed her brows as she looked at the sign.

"Ice cream?" she asked.

"Yes," he said. "This place is the best."

Lorelei giggled and nodded her head. Jesse slipped his arm around her shoulders and they walked into the shop.

--

Jesse opened the hotel room door and Lorelei stepped into room. She had grown used to the feeling of the plug, but when she bent down to take off her shoes. She gasped and Jesse grabbed her arm before he crouched down. She watched as he unfastened her shoes and set them to the side. He stood and winked.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Are we actually going to have sex now?" Lorelei asked.

Jesse chuckled. He tucked a piece of her hair off her forehead and behind her ear.

"I've been wanting to fuck you all night," Jesse said. He took her hand and pressed it against the bulge in his jeans. "This is what you do to me."

Lorelei smiled and grabbed his crotch. Jesse closed his eyes and let out a soft groan.

"You better get on that bed," he said.

Lorelei tightened her grip. Jesse let out another moan. She smiled, loving the effect that she was having over him. With a tight hold on him, she took a step forward. Jesse shook his head. She squealed as he bent down to scoop her up in her arms. He carried her over to the bed and dropped her in the middle. Lorelei giggled as she threw her head back.

Jesse pushed her dress up and ran his fingers along her pussy. He stuck his two fingers in his mouth and sucked her juices.

"You're definitely ready," he said.

Jesse dipped his head down between Lorelei's thighs. Her dragged his tongue up her slit and sucked on her clit. Lorelei's body shuddered with the jolt of pleasure. Jesse raised his head and Lorelei prepared herself for Jesse's kiss. She found it hot to taste herself on his lips. He surprised her by pulling the straps of her dress off her shoulders. Her breasts popped out past the neckline. He sucked on her nipple. Lorelei moaned, arched her back, and ran her fingers into his hair.

Lorelei whined when Jesse pulled away. He got off the bed and pulled his shirt over his head. Lorelei licked her lips. She loved looking at his toned and tattooed chest. Jesse grabbed a condom out of his suitcase. Lorelei pulled the dres off of her body and threw it off the bed. She watched him undo his belt before getting back onto the bed.

"You're so fucking sexy," Jesse mumbled.

Lorelei smiled and leaned back. Jesse pushed two fingers into her core and Lorelei moaned. He pumped his fingers in and out before rolling the condom onto his cock. He pushed himself into her in one thrust. Lorelei cried out and dug her fingernails into Jesse's back.

There was a feeling of fullness as the plug remained in her ass. She squeezed her eyes as pressure and pleasure built up in her body. The bed creaked as Jesse fucked her.

He was breathing heavily. He grabbed Lorelei's hips so that he could slam into her harder. She rolled her head back. Her nails stayed deep into Jesse's back. Her orgasm was building fast.

"I'm going to cum," Lorelei said.

"Cum for me, baby," he said.

Lorelei cried out as an orgasm ripped through her body. Her vision went black as she tried to come back to Earth. Her tightening around Jesse pushed him over the edge. His back stiffened and his muscles tightened as he came. Lorelei loved listening to the sound Jesse's made.

He collapsed on top of Lorelei. She rubbed his back as he attempted to catch his breath. He buried his head in her neck. He laid soft kisses on her skin. Lorelei smiled and rolled her head to the side to rest her cheek on the top of his head.

"Want the plug out?" Jesse asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Okay." He raised his head to kiss her lips. "We should head to bed. We have to be at my Mom's early in the morning."

"Think you'll be able to sleep?"

Jesse chuckled. "I'll definitely be up all night."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.1K 782 79
Hiding a dark secret, she's never shared, Cory is content to spend her life going to college, drinking too much, and dabbling in the Vegas BDSM scene...
153K 3.4K 29
"Don't worry, we'll get to the point where you do as I say just because I said it. That's submission, and you're more than capable of it." "I know w...
67K 2.1K 42
Alexa stands as the epitome of independence in the bustling world for young adult women in 2023. Like any girl, she wants to have it all. But for Ale...
349K 19.9K 41
Love is freefalling into some else's keeping. A surrender of your heart, body and soul. Trusting in Love is accepting that we can be loved despite o...